• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Horror 9-C Tournament: Figure vs Ash Williams (DOORS vs Dead By Daylight)

FIGURE vs Ash Williams

• Both are 9-C (Ash is in his first key, and has his chainsaw)
  • Speed is equalized
  • Combatants are 12 meters apart
  • Battle takes place within Bon's Burgers
SCP-939:

And here's... my BOOMSTICK!:

maxresdefault.jpg
survivor_ash_lore_d4eae3db4d.jpg

Last edited:
Well... The figure is just a less competent assasine he deals with.... or Is It?

He is used to the assasins not killing them directly, but giving them to the entity, and considering all of them can quite easy strike the survivors down + the entitie killing in the spot would probable mean roblox monster is at the advantage here

Does he have a chainsaw

Cause otherwise chances are Ash gets overwhelmed and loses lol
Both of those are for his first key. i suppose i could switch him to his first key and give him his chainsaw

Could ash do anything with his shit ton of items he can have in his second key like firecrackers?

All right, now's when the fun begins!

Figure is probably gonna rush Ash, and depending on how it reacts to recieving a 12-gague slug to the chest or face, cause that shit ain't hard to aim, it could get close enough to be in chainsaw range, which is perfect for either making it mutually assured destruction or Ash wins.

I'm going with the former

All right, now's when the fun begins!

Figure is probably gonna rush Ash, and depending on how it reacts to recieving a 12-gague slug to the chest or face, cause that shit ain't hard to aim, it could get close enough to be in chainsaw range, which is perfect for either making it mutually assured destruction or Ash wins.

I'm going with the former
Wouldn't ash freak the **** out though due to it's fear manipulation though? that might make it a little difficult for him to aim his shotgun. plus, with it's regen and his weird range extendo grab, he doesn't need to be in range of Ash's chainsaw to one-shot ash here.

Wouldn't ash freak the **** out though due to it's fear manipulation though? that might make it a little difficult for him to aim his shotgun. plus, with it's regen and his weird range extendo grab, he doesn't need to be in range of Ash's chainsaw to one-shot ash here.
Entity fear manipulation is not really effective, It only makes the heart race, not really paralizing fear or things like that

An increased heart rate matters at extremely long range. They are like 36 feet away. Heartbeat ain't gonna matter much for aim.
Wouldn't the entity regen make the shotgun damage less deadly?
No, it'd need High-low to effectively regen a slug. And mid to regen one to the head.

Also, I don't think it uses extendo reach right away, giving Ash the chance to make things good.

Also, 100 joules vs 300 joules isn't a one-shot lol

Also, I don't think it uses extendo reach right away, giving Ash the chance to make things good.

Also, 100 joules vs 300 joules isn't a one-shot lol
It starts with it essentially immediately, atleast on floor 100, which is what by SBA is used here.

I have not realized how small of a difference between Athlete human and Street level is. funky.

Depends on where he hits, Shotgun slugs don't do piercing damage very well
Them entity larger size would make harder for a fatal blow

Fear manipulation may be not as bad them, he has at Least 48 years considering that he started to work at 18 Years old, not saying he may have a heart atack, but this mean aceleraring his heart rate may make actions like pulling a trigger or get a good aim much harder

This is a dificult one, Leaning to Entity, larger size would make low penetrarion bullets harder to give fatal blows + heart rate in a old fella, trough 100% Entity will be hurr as hell in the end of the fight

Their extended hitbox sure will be a surprise

ash should be able to like 6 shot figure unless figure has something that can save him from getting shot but sense they are 12 meters away from each other i would assume it would be very easy for ash to just shoot multiple times at figure, but the bullets aren't really good at piercing so maybe figure can just charge somewhat damaged by the bullets and pumble ash. it really depends if ash can shoot figure in his mouth and possibly kill him

Last edited:
Back