• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Two black coated vigilantes duke it out

jMdZ09C.png

TV Series Butcher vs 2022 Batman
*Both in-character
*Fight takes place on Central Park, at night
*I guess Speed is Equalized? I don't think Peak Human neccesarily blitz Athletic Human, but just in case
Round 1:
  • No equipment (including Batsuit)
  • Starting distance is 5 meters, clear line of sight
  • No prior knowledge
  • Wins by KO
Round 2:
  • Both sides can get access to full equipment (except for Temp-V)
  • Prior knowledge of each other
  • 24 hours of prep-time
  • Starting distance is 30 meters, without line of sight
  • Butcher wins by killing, while Batman wins by incapacitation (Because, y'know Batman)
I know fights with more than 1 rounds are complicated to add, so most likely I'll add only R2, since is more interesting, but we'll see.
Scorched Earth: 2 (Round 1 - ItsOnlyDanny3, Lacku)
I'm Vengeance: 2 (Round 2 - ItsOnlyDanny3, Lacku)
Inconclusive:

Last edited:
Well you didn't specify Butcher's key so he's 8-B, but assuming he's first key...

So... if Butcher isn't above baseline I think Batman just one-shots him first round? I think?

Second round is basically Butch going 8-B and curbstomping Batman.

Well you didn't specify Butcher's key so he's 8-B, but assuming he's first key...

So... if Butcher isn't above baseline I think Batman just one-shots him first round? I think?

Second round is basically Butch going 8-B and curbstomping Batman.
Forgot to clarify that Temp-V is restricted, thanks lol.

And Butcher scales to the rest of the Boys, like Hughie and Frenchie, and the shockwave calc could potentially scale him to up to 5 kilojoules, so I'd say he is above baseline. Either way he can also take quite a beating.

I'd give round 1 to Bill Butcher. I believe he'd win in fisticuffs against Nirvana-Bruce Wayne without the batsuit because he's a former sas-agent, whereas Bruce Wayne really isn't as experienced. He's no slouch, but I'd give it to Butcher mid or high-diff.

Round 2 should go to Batman because of stealth and versatility, and I bet he'd come prepared for any explosives.

I'd give round 1 to Bill Butcher. I believe he'd win in fisticuffs against Nirvana-Bruce Wayne without the batsuit because he's a former sas-agent, whereas Bruce Wayne really isn't as experienced. He's no slouch, but I'd give it to Butcher mid or high-diff.

Round 2 should go to Batman because of stealth and versatility, and I bet he'd come prepared for any explosives.
Round 1 Butcher and Round 2 Batbaby FRA
Counted.

Back