• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Billy Butcher Tries To Hunt Down Batman

Nice matchup rana. I’ll probably go with batman though. Better h2h and intelligence, has equipment of his own along with his bulletproof suit

Yikes, would you like to vote here?
In terms of H2H combat, I wouldn't be so certain of Batman's superiority. Sure, any other incarnation would be skillstomping, but this Batman is still pretty inexperienced all things considered, and while pretty skilled, he is nothing ground breaking. Butcher is both an Special Force member and former CIA, so is not like he is lacking in combat training.
Also, even with his suit on, Batman consistently took damage from the punches from men he was fighting, so Butcher could still put the hurt on him (That and Butcher is used to punching hardened foes, like Translucent). Butcher also has the advantage in lifting Strength, so restraining Batman is feasible. However, with speed unequalized, Bruce would be swifter than Billy, so that would him an edge.
All in all, I think is a toss up. It would mostly depend on how noticeable the speed gap would be in combat. But in terms of skill, Butcher should take that imo.

Now, when it comes to equipment, the most notable thing in Batman's arsenal would be the taser and the adrenaline shot. Both can easily turn the tables in close quarters.
Butcher, unless allowed for optional equipment, his best bet would be to use the Serbu. .50 caliber would definitely put the hurt on Batman, specially at close ranges, and a couple shots would likely be lethal. If optional equipment were allowed, Butcher would gain a noticeable edge with halothane, plus the bonus of having his own taser (rod).

Personally, I think that Butcher could take this if he manages to shot Bruce before the distance between the two closen. If that were to happen, Batman's arsenal's and superior speed would barely give him the win imo.

So, I think my vote would go to Butcher since his wincon is pretty straightforward, but I'm also willing to change to Batman on further discussion. Specially since both are skilled with stealth.

Back