• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

ZespeonGalaxy

He/Him
Oooh boy Illumination Mario vs Billy Butcher!

Speed is equal
Both have prior knowledge
Battle takes place outside of Punchout Pizza
Starting distance is 30 meters

Butcher can use Temp V
Mario can use the power star

William Butcher:

Mario Mario:

Kid Named SCP-682:

Last edited:
doesn't this end the same way like it did against Homelander

only this time the man from The Boys ain't got flight and somewhat downscales from Homelander

only this time the man from The Boys ain't got flight and somewhat downscales from Homelander
Difference is Butcher is much smarter and is more skilled and Butcher can strategize. And of course prior knowledge for both sides. And if Mario flies all butcher would have to do is with temp v laser eye him down

He downscales pretty heavily. Could barely harm Soldier Boy with his heat vision and punches, and Soldier Boy is weaker than Homelander (even if he's close to that level).

Difference is Butcher is much smarter and is more skilled and Butcher can strategize. And of course prior knowledge for both sides. And if Mario flies all butcher would have to do is with temp v laser eye him down

true, but Mario having prior knowledge would mean he'd also be wary of the heat vision

I'd say Mario would still be able to beat Billy before the time limit on his Super Star runs out, since he's more than capable of evading several of Butcher's strikes

this is made worse by the fact that since they both have prior knowledge, Mario would be aware of what Butcher could do and the fact that Butcher hasn't dealt with someone this nimble and acrobatic, which puts A-Train to shame

Butcher also downscales heavily from Homelander himself who was already at an AP disadvantage when he fought against this Mario, and he seems to be more of a static fighter in hand-to-hand, going off of how he fought Homelander and Soldier Boy, compared to Mario's more agile method of combat

so uh, Mario, I guess

Last edited:
Shame. I was under the impression that Butcher would have a chance due to his more skilled combat abilities, and being more strategized in general. Could it be fair if Mario did not have any prior knowledge and only Butcher? Just my last attempt at making this fair lolmao

Shame. I was under the impression that Butcher would have a chance due to his more skilled combat abilities, and being more strategized in general. Could it be fair if Mario did not have any prior knowledge and only Butcher? Just my last attempt at making this fair lolmao

I mean, it's still fair, since Butcher would be aware that Mario can only last barely a minute in this form

so his best bet would be to stall, but it just seems that Mario has better chances at prevailing before that'd happen

Back