• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Two badasses with giant swords.

Xmark12

FC/OC VS Battles
Retired
And no, one of them is not Guts... or Cloud.

Dante (Devil May Cry)

vs

Qrow Branwe

Rules:

• Dante at the start of DMC 3.
  • If Dante's Regenerationn gets too crazy then that can be restricted.
  • Speed equalized.
  • In-character.
  • Win by whatever they would do in-character to win.
  • The battle takes place in an abandoned city with tons of rubble for cover, for them to parkour over stuff, and for looking cool while fighting.
(We can change the rules at any time to make this match more fair)

Music:

Neutral Battle Music

Dante's Battle Music

Qrow's Battle Music

Score:

Dante: 0

Qrow: 0

Inconclusive: 0

DMC3Dante
Qrowrender

We can't use him at the start of a game? Pretty sure he only had Rebellion, Ebony, and Ivory at the beginning of the game... Restricting his regen is only an option if it makes this match a stomp.

Really? I'm positive I saw some matches where other characters were like that, and they were allowed.

Welp. Hey, at least this battle can still go on then.

Edit: But I also remember characters' abilities get stricted but are still added to their profiles. What's up with that?

Welp, alrighty. Can I see where that rule is? I'll look at it tomorrow, since I'm going to bed now.

<Start of DMC3

Lemme get this straight, you're restricting Dante of.

-Literally every weapon from DMC3 but Rebellion and EaI

-Two of his actually good styles

-And his Devil Trigger

This is the equivalent of breaking a guy's arm before a fight and saying it's fair.

A) If you want to say that Dante played through DMC3 with a broken arm I guess

B) If the guy's arm was wearing the iron man armour sure

I mean he did get impaled 6x at the beginning of the game, which I personally still prefer over getting my arm broken.

Also, it's an analogy, don't take it so seriously.

I agree with garg i mean whats the point of having dante to fight here when you restrict all of his wep and power. this is dmc 3 dante who fight anyone recklessly and you restrict his regen i dont know about the enemy but im pretty sure he won this better look for someone that actually can fight him equally

His regen isn't restricted atm. Who do you think would win if Dante had all if his stuff that would make this fight fair? I still don't believe that this is a stomp, and to be honest, this is still probably in Dante's favor.

Veloxt1r0kore said:
OP,unless you unrestrict all of his wep and power this match will be abandoned/stomp/mismatch.
Noooo This can't be added without unrestricting abilities.

Dante still probably wins even with them, but it isn't a valid match.

But then you get to untestricting abilities and Dante punts Qrow into the ground.

Back