• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Two 9-A's that recently got upgraded

Clifford isn't getting past his Regenerationn and his immortality will be difficult. So removing body parts won't do much. Gir can also keep his distance as he can fly and has the range advantage. However, since both are in character, this is a bit difficult. Gir doesn't fight much, and when he does cause damage, it's usually unintended. However, I do wonder. Has Clifford in any situation used combat? I've never seen him actually fight. So if both are in character, it seems like neither would actually wanna fight, since Gir is more friendly and from what I've seen, so is Clifford.

This fight is just ehhhhh. Both being in character will probably make this an incon Fight or something. Gir doesn't really fight at all, he's just very cheerful and goofy. He only fights if Zim conmands him to do so (but even then, he would still goof off at times. But he has shown to get work done when necessary).

Since this is in fact in character, I don't think neither can really put eachother down. Mostly due to their nature, but Gir has that immortality and regen that the big red dog has to deal with.

Frieza force soldier 100 said:
Clifford for intelligence, lifting strength, stamina, and large size.
This vote should probably not get counted at all. It doesn't really explain too much and doesn't justify how that would even kill Gir.

I didn't know Gir was that cheerful and friendly. I thought he'd be attacking Clifford, who'd be defending himself. If either one of them were bloodlusted or something, I'd give it to Clifford by crushing him with his weight beyond a point where his Regenerationn could save him or knocking him so far away he was removed from the battlefield. If they are both in character, I don't see them even fighting.

Gir has a lot of built in weapons and can pilot the Voot cruiser.

But they aren't bloodlusted so none of that is happening

X ray vision and hacking are completely useless here. Gir's low mid Regenerationn doesn't seem that impressive, and while it says he can survive decapitation, it doesn't clarify if he could survive his head being completely destroyed. Exactly what weapons does Gir have? Those could decide the outcome.

DM Gir tends to analyze his opponents before lashing out, he sees through their weak points and strikes them there. I mean, he can regenerate his head (should really be added to his profile...), that's pretty impressive. And he can still function even without one.

Gir has the typical missile launchers, and lasers. He can also can fly around and can call in the (and pilot) the Voot Cruiser; Zim's ship.

His head is weird. He's able to stuff in a bunch of stuff within it such as a lot of rubber pigs to kill Dib. But at the same time, it looks like nothing when we see his head explode.

Okay, his Regenerationn should be upgraded than. Now, Clifford does have the intelligence, stamina, weight, size, and lifting strength advantages, but those missiles and lasers could give him a hard time, and Gir's flight could be a problem. How powerful are his missiles and lasers? How many does he carry at a time?

Clifford does not have an intelligence advantage. This is Duty Mode Gir who should be getting more revisions. Gir is basically smarter than Zim and was even collecting all data from the planet. His weapons are currently 9-A which might change soon. However if he spams them, Clifford is dead. His lasers limit should only be how much power he has, which is a lot since we haven't seen him run out.

Okay. Sounds like Gir needs a lot of changes to his profile. I can't vote on something if one of the characters isn't properly represented. Abstaining until his profile is updated.

Back