• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Clifford the Big Red Dog gets Orbs of Destruction launched at him

I mean...

Skill doesn't really get you far when you're dealing with a dog the size of a house
Are you going to assume his durability is going to be wall level because of the possible rating.

Also clifford might survive a bit because zenyatta is low end 8-C and he’s 9-A+

but zenyatta should be smart enough to not be near the dog and just keep spamming those balls.

Are you going to assume his durability is going to be wall level because of the possible rating.

Also clifford might survive a bit because zenyatta is low end 8-C and he’s 9-A+

but zenyatta should be smart enough to not be near the dog and just keep spamming those balls.
I said Zenyatta is 8-C, what do you think?

Zenyatta is baseline 8-C.

Clifford is faster in movement speed.

I’m still voting for zenyatta given he has higher intelligence and skill. Since he would know Clifford is only a melee fighter so he’s keep his distance and keep spamming those orbs of destruction.

Cliford is a dog from a children book/show, if he feels pain I think he would try to run away instead of fighting(I'm sad imagining It)

Back