• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Horror 9-C Tournament: The Bone Bowyer vs Dog (MÖRK BORG vs Duck Season)

The Bone Bowyer vs Dog

• Both are 9-C
  • Speed is equalized
  • Combatants are 12 meters apart
  • Battle takes place within Bon's Burgers
BONES:

What the dog doin'?:

skogs%C3%A4gare-my-variation-of-the-bone-bowyer-v0-o5oy86t6i8ha1.png
859B6AA1D44BA25F4C138AA380CD26563CA061A3

What does the bone bowyer start off with?
The Dog usually just hangs back until he's sure that his target is vulnerable then rushes with a knife.

I won't lie I don't see how the Dog is not getting screwed over by range abuse here
The Bowyer has homing attacks so it really just needs to shoot at it and keep its distance from it

Does the Dog get the shotgun here or nah, as if not Bowyer easily wins imo

I won't lie I don't see how the Dog is not getting screwed over by range abuse here
The Bowyer has homing attacks so it really just needs to shoot at it and keep its distance from it

Does the Dog get the shotgun here or nah, as if not Bowyer easily wins imo
dog has his shotgun, yes.

Well Dog probably wins since pulling out and shooting someone with a shotgun takes less time then using a bow and arrow

Also, Dog has shown a frankly absurd resistance to piercing projectiles.
in the Best Man ending, it takes multiple volleys from a police helicopter's chaingun to fully bring him down. Yes, he does get pushed to the ground before he dies, but for any normal person a single bullet would probably do the same

Back