• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Twin Star Exorcists - Hax and Resistances Addition

Alright the contents for this CRT will be about the resistances Exorcists get and Basaras as well. The main reason for it being applied to so many is mainly due to a couple of showings within the manga.

1. Rokuro is able to resist the Kegare Eater's spatial manipulation effect which eats space itself just by being as powerful as it with his spiritual power.
2. Rokuro in his great yang form has so much more spiritual power that Sakanashi's spell can't work on him
3. Again here Gurusu and Nejime can withstand the Kegare Eater from Kankuro due to having more spiritual power

Kegare:

Kegare get Durability Negation (Even the strongest of Armor is ineffectual to the tainted power of the kegare)

Some Basara:

Dimensional Fusion & Dimensional Barrier Destruction (Hijirimaru is able to assimilate parts of the real world to Magano, a separate dimension. This is performed by prying open the dimensional barriers via the power of the Kegare. Kegare who are strong as him or stronger should logically be able to perform the same feat on a greater scale[13])

Exorcists:

Exorcists get Limited Power Nullification (Exorcists can block out Yin based spells[13])

Resistances:

Passive Corrosion Inducement/Curse Manipulation/Density Manipulation/Unholy Manipulation (create a forcefield of yang energy around them to block out the Yin energy's affects[12]), Possession (Kegare have the ability to possess people and this can be resisted by people way less stronger than him), Soul Manipulation (Should be able to resist Arima's soul binding spell similar to Yuto as Yuto described the spell as "the kind of spell you'd use to disciple a child"[13]), Transmutation (Able to resist Suzu's transmutation[14]), Fear Manipulation & Illusion Creation (Scared Sakura to the point she envisioned Gabura killing her over and over again), Pain Manipulation (Scales above Gabura who was able to continue fighting and move even though his pain signals were increased 3 to 5 times to be more sensitive), Electricity Manipulation & Paralysis Inducement (Higano's electricity paralyzed Benio and he can resist that as he got hit by it himself), Vibration Manipulation (Basaras 9-1 scale above Kamui's Dark Razor which can send vibrations through the body causing damage), Spatial Consumption (Kegare Eater consumes space itself. Rokuro can match the power of it), Sealing & Absorption (Rokuro is able to resist the seal placed on him by Arima. People that scale to base Rokuro should be able to resist it as well), Sense Manipulation/Mind Manipulation/Energy Manipulation (Scales above Sakura who resisted the Seven Senses bind spell which binds the five senses, the target's consciousness, and the combatants entire reservoir of spiritual power[15])

Last edited:
@Agnaa Can I just apply the changes? The verse is really small with mainly me as the supporters lol. And I have like two resistances for the characters which is this and another one.

While they did prevent it, would it really be Emotion Manipulation resistance? It seems more like franchise specific power nullification

0079-024.png

0079-034.png

no its not nullification
It was
We could tell what your power was the second we sensed our emotions rising. All we needed to do was block your curse
When they realized his power was controlling emotions they nullified the curse that controlled their emotions. This isn't resistance as much as power/curse nullification.

All you did was provide the scan that says exactly what I wrote done. The power effected them explicitly, they just realized what was happening and nullified the curse. This isn't resistance to emotional manipulation, but some form of power nullification.

Not sure how that's how it works but I guess? It would just now be applied to resist numerous abilities through powernull which is fine to me.

They didn't resist the power like I said. Your scans outright said it effected them, they just realized what was happening and blocked the curse.

Since it's accepted, it'd be good to apply.

Could u look at the new stuff I've added
Why did you add new stuff to a finished CRT? Just make another one.

The changes before the edits can be applied, the new stuff needs a new thread for them.

Back