• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kamui, Hijirimaru, Gabura page rework

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is just an addition/rework of the characters pages as they are missing stuff as of now.

Kamui:
This is Kamui's page right now.

This is the sandbox I've done so far of
Kamui's page

Hijirimaru:
This is Hijirimaru's page right now.

Hijirimaru's page

I want you to ignore everything besides their abilities as that's what this is all about.

Gabura:

This is Gabura's page right now.

Gabura's page

Sakanashi:

Dimensional Fusion & Dimensional Barrier Destruction/Enhanced Non-Physical Interaction (Hijirimaru is able to assimilate parts of the real world to Magano, a separate dimension. This is performed by prying open the dimensional barriers via the power of the Kegare. Kegare who are strong as him or stronger should logically be able to perform the same feat on a greater scale[1])

Last edited:
Anyway looking at the profile I have some gripes

Abstract Existence isn't given for being born out of abstract ideas. it's literally being the abstract idea or being able to regenerate through. Now while Kegare in general spawn from ideas I don't think it should be given to characters unless they individually have the ability to regenerate based on ideas

Invulnerability isn't given unless there's a clearly explained mechanic that can be extrapolated to negate attacks, generic statements of "ordinary weapons can't harm him" isn't enough

Anyway looking at the profile I have some gripes

Abstract Existence isn't given for being born out of abstract ideas. it's literally being the abstract idea or being able to regenerate through. Now while Kegare in general spawn from ideas I don't think it should be given to characters unless they individually have the ability to regenerate based on ideas

Invulnerability isn't given unless there's a clearly explained mechanic that can be extrapolated to negate attacks, generic statements of "ordinary weapons can't harm him" isn't enough
We give Curses in jjk AE. And my evidence for this is pretty clear, Kegare are negative emotion, an abstract idea in and of itself.

Invulnerability is given to servants for this exact reason

I don't know these verses and I can't just assume they are the same situation, and even if they are I the less pages violating explicit requirements the better. Invulnerability was revised and now has specific requirements which these do not meet

The kegare would either be type 1 or not have AE at all. And type 1 would depend on whether they are born out of emotions or exist in the same state as an emotion

I don't know these verses and I can't just assume they are the same situation, and even if they are I the less pages violating explicit requirements the better. Invulnerability was revised and now has specific requirements which these do not meet
Link the thread for invulnerability, and the Invulnerability page seems unchanged and agrees with me.

And I guess educate yourself on other verses.

I can't just know every verse on the wiki. And whatboutism isn't the best way to justify abilities anyway

That said I I was mistaken about this not qualifying. This case is fine with a note

Here's the thread anyway

Thank you for helping out, Andytrenom.

What currently needs to be done here?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back