• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Twilight Sparkle Vs The Batter

Just because it ignores durability when hitting other characters, doesn't mean it will bypass a magical rainbow spell. The best I can see is an attack that bypasses armor, but how do we know that armor=forcefield?

Paulo.junior.969 said:
Just because it ignores durability when hitting other characters, doesn't mean it will bypass a magical rainbow spell. The best I can see is an attack that bypasses armor, but how do we know that armor=forcefield?
Isn't it the same premise: They both block attacks so the user doesn't have to tank it? Imo a forecfield is basically armor with more range.

Armor and forcefield can very well be totally different things, or they can be the same, depending on the verse. Can't you just find a clip from OFF where he uses the ability, so we can know if it would work or not?

Sorry if I'm being annoying, it's just that I don't know anything about OFF, so I have no idea if it would work or not, and the only argument people are really saying is "armor and forcefield are the same thing", which they might not be, or they might be, I don't know.

no, im pretty sure it would just ignore the forcefields dura and damage the forcefield itself, It somewhat works like sans, it does the same damage, but it still needs to hit

Or twilight blasts him and his add ons killing them? Bfr is hardly the only solution. Not to mention Twilight can undo reality warping, which is what his purification. Idk where Batter gets void manip for basic EE. Plus perp already gave his own reasons to why it wouldn't work.

Paulo.junior.969 said:
So it can bypass forecefields? He should be able to hit Twilight if that's the case. Does he start with it?
no, im pretty sure it would just ignore the forcefields dura and damage the forcefield itself, It somewhat works like sans, it does the same damage, but it still needs to hit.

it would likely break the forcefield, but not hurt twilight

Lightbuster30 said:
Or twilight blasts him and his add ons killing them? Bfr is hardly the only solution. Not to mention Twilight can undo reality warping, which is what his purification. Idk where Batter gets void manip for basic EE. Plus perp already gave his own reasons to why it wouldn't work.
Never said it was the only solution, actually, I have literally no idea where the hell you got "only suolution" from, it's simply what Rainbow Power Twilight starts with in character, it's the first thing she would do, so she either BFR or gets erased.

It's the only one you mention. And EE won't work. It erases via reality warping, which harmony based magic can undo.

In addition, it has never worked on beings of comparable power to Batter. It's because of the strength of the zone guardians that Batter can't purify on the spot. He needs to kill them first, otherwise their life force will rejuvinate the zone, undoing the purification. Yet he can't purify them as soon as he spots them. It's only after beating them that it works. It also isn't in character; Batter wants to purify everything he considers "impure". Yet he never actually uses it in fights.

What needs to be done if Twilight has nothing to counter EE is a few things A. Close this if Batter can erase with a thought, and Twilight has no resistance (I don't know how anyone would call that a non-stomp, yet call a passive forcefield a stomp). B. Specify the location since an already purified location is one Batter wouldn't try to purify according to Perpeptual. C. Shorten the starting distance massively so Twilight has time to blast him.

90% of all of the abilities for most characters in this entire wiki are done via Reality Warping, we're not gonna say Twilight resists almost every hax ever, will we?

Paulo.junior.969 said:
90% of all of the abilities for most characters in this entire wiki are done via Reality Warping, we're not gonna say Twilight resists almost every hax ever, will we?
Nope, not resists, she can just counter with her own. Provided it isn't anything above 4-B

Didn't ThePerpetual says he leads by purifying in character earlier? If he doesn't, then, yeah, I guess Twilight should take this via AP and BFR.

Not in the middle of a fight. He never used it on any of the guardians off the bat. He also mentioned that comparable opponents can resist Batters EE.

Im pretty sure the guarduans are specificly stated to make him unable to use it with them putting theire power in the eviroment

Ricsi-viragosi said:
Im pretty sure the guarduans are specificly stated to make him unable to use it with them putting theire power in the eviroment
So, in other words: they resist with their own life force/power? Because if that's all they do, then that just means their strength keeps Batters EE from working.

Ricsi-viragosi said:
Theire soul, and nullifying EE through soul is not something verse equal gives to twilight
You just said that they put their power through the land to keep Batter from purifying. Even still, HOW does putting their soul into the land keep Batter from purifying? More importantly: why doesn't Batter just erase them as soon as he spots them?

Dude... Its called power null, it allows them to counter the batters erasure, youll get hakai to be countered by raw ap before this

Ricsi-viragosi said:
Dude... Its called power null, it allows them to counter the batters erasure, youll get hakai to be countered by raw ap before this
Well in that case Twilight can just power null like they did. It's potent enough to nullify Discord, a fairly powerful reality warper, and he actually has resistance to it. I can see her either nulling, the wave or using her Reality Warping to undo it.

Can she null EE? If yes than sure, she can null it. But i belive you need midgodly or nonexictense to come back AFTER being erased

Ricsi-viragosi said:
Can she null EE? If yes than sure, she can null it. But i belive you need midgodly or nonexictense to come back AFTER being erased
I think the Elements have EE of their own. They did erase the plundervines and....well there was this upcoming episode that may also count, but I'd rather not spoil much.

Paulo.junior.969 said:
So, EE would work? Inconclusive it is.
Hmm, to my knowledge after watching videos, it would appear it takes time for Batter to erase. After killing the Guardians, it takes several seconds for the light to wash over everything and erase, roughly 10 going by a video I saw. Meaning Twilight can still win if she incapacitates Batter before his EE fully activates.

Paulo.junior.969 said:
Yeah, that's what I'm saying, whoever hits first.
Well Twilight can teleport really fast. She was teleporting all over Equeastria in a weaker form. She has 8-10 seconds to end Batter (I counted the seconds in his Dedan fight asfter Dedan flaahed white, and got roughly this timeframe). She can teleport and blast i seconds. So I believe she has more than enough time to put an end to Batter.

Back