• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Twilight Sparkle Vs The Batter

Twilight Sparkle : 7 (Lightbuster30, ZacharyGrossman273, The Koitern, Ricsi-viragosi, GreyFang82, ShakeResounding, Paulo.junior.969)

The Batter : 7 ( ThePerpetual, HeadlessKramerGeoff777, The Wright Way, SchroKatze, Errorsaness, Eternal figure, Veloxt1r0kore)

Inconclusive:

Both 4-B Speed Equal

Rainbow Power Twilight

Rainbow power twilight sparkle by ashidaru-d7i3gp2
Batter pony

Twilight. She may be able to copy some of his abilities. Batters strategy is mostly whacking with his bat, not good against someone who can fly, and has a tendency to teleport.

Question: How good is Batter's revival? How long does it take, does it have a use limit? Does he break free from being sealed in Crystal? Because I doubt he does when the crystal is 4x stronger than him.

Paulo.junior.969 said:
Batter scales from 1.7876e+47 Joules. How high is that in KiloFOEs?
It's like 1.7876 KF. Twilight has the AP advantage, but with Batter's revival she may or may not be able to put him down. I have no idea if Batter breaks free from sealing. The guy just whacks his opponents with a bat, with varietable effects.

Paulo.junior.969 said:
No, wait, it's actually 2.28x. I messed the calc up.
2.28 x is kinda biggish. But if Sealing into crystal doesn't work then this needs to be bumped to Rainbow Power Twilight, as Batter ain't breaking outta that sealing.

Phoenix821 said:
I can switch it to All Alicorn Twilight if it would be more fair
Still not good enough. Twilight's range + teleportation spam + power copying + laser spam already give her an advantage on top of her power advantage. But the issue here is that Batter can apparently come back to life, and only Rainbow Power Or EoH Twilight have something to counter that.

Paulo.junior.969 said:
Can he comes back to life after having his body blown up?
Idk. He has ressurection listed on his profile though. Twilight may pull off a a win if she gets annoyed and seals him in crystal. Ressurection can't get you out of that.

Well, this would probably keeps going until:

A: Batter gets bored and does this and this, and then hits Twily until she dies.

B: Twily gets annoyed and decides to K.O him.

Paulo.junior.969 said:
Well, this would probably keeps going until:

A: Batter gets bored and does this and this, and then hits Twily until she dies.

B: Twily gets annoyed and decides to K.O him.
How do they work? Have they worked on beings equal to him? But how does he do them?

Then I assume it can be dodged since to my knowledge smacking an opponent with a bat is how all of batters attacks work.

I wonder if Twilight could copy them to an extent? And it looks like revival can only be used a certain number of times as it needs "competency points". So Twily just needs to kill him again.

That may or may not be out of her range. I know her copy is good enough to copy a ponies cutie mark ability, which is supposed to be a talent unique to them.

Batter strategy is to spam his competences (He ALWAYS goes for the kill/purification.), the same goes for his Add-ons. Palsiness can null powers and the ability to use them and move.

One of the Add-Ons can remove negative status (crystalization is a Crowd Control/Negative Status.).

Twilight has a habit of copying people's abilities. Can his competences be dodged or destroyed? Cause Twilight likes to play the range game.

As far as AP/Dura goes, The Batter did kind of semi-stomp the being who performed said ~1.8 KiloFoe feat, so he's probably a decent ways above it- the Add-Ons are roughly the same, or possibly slightly behind him. So, four of such entities working in tandem... I don't think Batter's at a significant AP disadvantage on this one, certainly not one so severe that he ought to worry about getting one-shot.

I'll get back to this in more detail later Ig

Just going to point out that Celestia's more accurate calc is 1.45 kiloFoe, and Celestia >>> Alicorn Twilight.

I wouldn't say she has the AP advantage.

honestly, the batters ads on ability to heal status effects, and his possible ap advantage by near stomping someone with that raw power and having statistic amplification while twilight is weaker then the one who had that feat. i vote the batter

Back