• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I'm linking both profiles, dude. And doing that should be an obligatory rule instead of a suggestion.

The biggest problem for the Shredder is basically the reason how he got his 2-A status in the first place. You see, I remember watching the TMNT episode where Shredder pulled this off, and what he was basically doing was he would destroy the Turtle Prime universe, which in turn would cause every other Turtle universe to be destroyed. Basically, his whole plan was to cause a giant chain reaction to destroy his eternal foe.

The problem with this, however, is the Acausality the Turtles of Time possess, completely nullifying things such as a chain reaction. And since the Shredder has never been shown to have a feat to destroy an entire multiverse worth of opponents in one fell swoop, I believe that the Turtles of Time will simply outmatch him from there on. It seems as if these turtles were just too much for the Shredder to handle.

Winner: Turtles of Time

Back