• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Luffy's precog is far higher than Tsuna , and he also posses far greater stamina being able to fight for 13 hours straight while injured.I can't really see tsuna hitting luffy so I think luffy just outlasts and win.(Yes I am aware of the massive ap difference, and the fact tsuna has AOE, but tsuna's AOE attacks take far too long to charge at this point and once tsuna runs out of energy and deactives hyperdying will mode his durability goes down to human levels)

What exactly is the AP difference here? Tsuna's not going to be running out of energy if Luffy can't even hurt him.

Also, if Luffy starts out in snakeman, does that mean we're equalizing speed to that? I'm fairly certain Snakeman considerably boosts Luffy's speed. So removing that gives Tsuna a sizeable advantage in the form of his own speed amplification.

I do agree that Luffy's precog is better. But Tsuna might be able to offset that a bit with speed amplification, and decent AoE via his X-Burner. It also doesn't take an insane amount of time to charge. This is at the end of the choice arc, so he can fire one out fairly easily.

Still, I want to reserve any judgment until I know the AP difference between the two. As well as Luffy's amps that stack onto Snakeman.

Luffy is >3 gig , tsuna is 34.08 gigatons, and luffy doesn't have to hurt him to make him run out of energy firing off attacks has shown to eat away at tsuna's energy , also considering that normally the speed difference is already good in luffy's favor tsuna should not be able to go faster in speed equal universe, also we've seen in the story(take a look at the last x burner against byakuran for refernce) that it takes at least several seconds for tsuna to fire out an x burner, that is far more time than luffy needs to dodge especialy considering luffy's precof has shown to go as far as a minute in the future. I'm not going to bring up luffy's goken because that ability is still new and we haven't really seen it used in offensive combat.

Also I doubt that speed amp would really help at all considering that lufffy who also has a speed amp ability via gear second/gear 4 was still unable to hit katakuri until he gained advanced observation haki

Well, first. Sensory Haki isn't that much better than Hyper Intuition.

I would argue it's not better at all, it can just do different shit.

Second. Tsuna has one-shot worthy AP advantage.

Third. Tsuna has speed amps.

Fourth. Tsuna doesn't need to charge X burner or Burning Axel, npot that he'd even need them.

Fifth. All the while Luffy has to fight like this against someone who's faster, has one-shot worthy AP advantage, and some attacks with decent AOE.

One Ok advanced haki is actually proven to do far better than hyper intuition. Hyper intution is about equivalent to BASE observation haki, advanced observation haki allows user to see up to a minute in the future, to give a good example of the difference in levels between the two I will again reference katakuri vs luffy,(luffy could not hit katakuri when katakuri used advanced ) note if you still want to talk about this please disprove this point before moving forward.

2) If you can't hit him then it doesn't matter if you can one shot

3) Tsuna's speed amps aren't significant enough to deal with advanced oo.In the fight I have mentioned multiple times luffy attempted to use speed amp techniques it meant nothing.(if you want to deprove this point please show how tsuna's speed amp is greater than luffy's gear 4th)

4)The reason these techniques are mentioned because they have aoe, and that's generally the best way to deal with precog characters.In this case the aoe requires too much prep time to be useful

5)In conclusion, between precog and far far greater stamina(13 hour feat) and the fact that tsuna's hyper dying will mode has a time limit that will eventually run out(because he's constantly using dying will flames while in this mode) tsuna's chances of victory are actually rather slim.

Also here are some links to help prove the case here :

luffy is visibly suprised that he lands a hit

Page 14

https://w11.mangafreak.net/Read1_On...4lgzHWOuA5MyxgjUo3G9AWpqAlakAnEy7NYBE3CDu8Tx7

Pages 7-10

As soon as katakuri regains his observation haki he is easily able to dominate gear 4 luffy who was previously blitzing him

https://w11.mangafreak.net/Read1_One_Piece_884

In comparison Hyper intuition only allows the use to predict oncoming attacks which is very similar to what it stated for base observation haki.

Hyper Intuition(description from wiki)

Allows the user to predict upcoming dangers, even if the user doesn't realize what the danger actually is

Observation Haki,Intent Sensing

By using this ability, the user can sense the intention of someone, allowing the user to predict the actions of others. This should not be confused with the ability of seeing the future.(What luffy has)

This application of Haki is highly helpful in combat, as the user can predict the attacks of their opponent and counter them.

If you are to continue please either prove hyper intuition is on a significantly higher level than base observation haki, or prove that the speed amp tsuna gets is significantly higher than the difference betwen gear 2nd and gear 4th which is a jump from massively hypersonic+ to relavistic+

Also forgot to mention this but , regarding the one shot discussion , tsuna needs to use one of his special attacks to take out luffy because luffy has blunt resistance which is good enough that he was able to take an attack from angry big mom without haki(who scales to 8.579 Teratons) with no damage.(https://w11.mangafreak.net/Read1_One_Piece_947). This will only drain his strength further and lower the time he can use hyper dying will mode.Once he runs out of energy luffy wins.

I typed up a paragraph, but there's really no point in continuing tbh. AP and AOE of his named attacks alone make this a stomp.

Please Close.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back