• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I'm gonna have to go with Pitou albeit by a small margin, I'm not sure but pretty sure her dura is a bit higher as she could tank (I use this word loosely) an attack from someone comparable to the king. Plus, not if this is applicable here but it's one of the main reasons I pick Pitou, ya essentially gotta kill her twice but the second time she's even stronger.

Okay, I like HxH more than Naruto in general, but this is pretty obvious. Tsunade is strong enough to break Madara's ribcage Susanoo, which was named the ultimate defense. She's almost as fast as the 4th Raikage and can heal herslef with the 100 Healings Jutsu. GG Tsunade stomps

She can summon a Stand, the stabd is a surgeon/doctor.

It can fix stuff.

It heaked a human girl who had her gut torn open in like two hours to where she was fine despite basically being gutted and fuxed Meruem's arm in like 40 minutes despitecthr fact he shattered it on purpose.

Not combat applicable except maybe for small wounds, but once summoned it cant move the location it was summoned and its tailored to her.

She got swatted away by Netero and would of been sent flying kilometers away, she summoned it and used its inability to move to not get flung.

Well, that isn't very helpful.

I'd say Tsunade takes this after giving her a coupe of blows. As she can't Tank them for a long period of time.

Not true, Pitou got kicked in the gut by Adult Gon then decked in the face by Gon, had her face caved in, flew through a forest of trees and rocks and landed at the base of a karge tree, that had her blood covering the base, still had the stamina stay conscious.

Plus after Gon punched her head clean off, literally, she ressurected stronger and cleaved his arm off.

Basically, even if she mamages to off Pitou, she'll come back in seconds, stronger than before.

She was able to cleanly dismember Gon who was at least 7-C, stronger and more durable than either fighters here.

SSJcupcake said:
Okay, I like HxH more than Naruto in general, but this is pretty obvious. Tsunade is strong enough to break Madara's ribcage Susanoo, which was named the ultimate defense. She's almost as fast as the 4th Raikage and can heal herslef with the 100 Healings Jutsu. GG Tsunade stomps
Speed Equalized.

TheJ-ManRequiem said:
Not true, Pitou got kicked in the gut by Adult Gon then decked in the face by Gon, had her face caved in, flew through a forest of trees and rocks and landed at the base of a karge tree, that had her blood covering the base, still had the stamina stay conscious.
Plus after Gon punched her head clean off, literally, she ressurected stronger and cleaved his arm off.

Actually, she didn't have the stamina to stay conscious. The narrator states that after being punched in the head by Gon, she lost consciousness.

TheJ-ManRequiem said:
What? I just watched the scene.
She has a monologue and everything at the base of the tree saying she's glad, glad that she's the one he'll kill opposed to the King.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=dM1nbiAswt8

Around 4:50.

Yes, those were her last thoughts as she became unconscious. ^ That clip has edited out the moment where the narrator is speaking about Neferpitou becoming unconscious as she thought that.

Hmm, if you're correct thats unfortunate but doesn't hinder my arguument that much.

She still stayed conscious long enough to think that, even if it was only for half a minute, can't have last thoughts if you're not conscious after all.

Ah, i found the actual scene, youre correct, she had that monologue while sinking into unconsciousness, she still lasted long enough to think that though.

Back