• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragonmasterxyz

VS Battles
FC/OC VS Battles
Retired
Let's give Tsuna a good welcome into 6-C by giving him a decently strong opponent...That's not Raidramo or Timemo.

KHR vs Digimon

The Fiery Hitman of the Sky vs The Nonexistent Digital Devil

-Speed Equalized

-Both are 6-C.

FIGHT!!!!!

Tsuna: 0

Devimo: 3 (Liten, Goku and Zeed)

Inconclusive: 0

Devimon
A foolishly foolish fool dares to challenge me? Ha! The arrogance of you humans knows no bounds!

Render tsuna by airistar-d3agc70
This one's different. What family is he from?

It drains a little at a time. Of course he can continue to drain if Tsuna doesn't stop him.

Thanks again. I was thinking that Tsuna can take this, as the only other thing I saw, outside of the superhuman characteristics, is the fire manipulation, which, under verse equalization, Tsuna should be able to absorb or turn to ice, rendering it moot. Until I saw existence erasure. How does that function? That'll likely be the turning point in who I vote for.

I missed out on some other parts as well. Devimon also has phasing, so I don't think any of Tsuna's attacks would actually be able to land (unless his phasing is something akin to being a spirit, as dying will flames have been seen to be able to hit spirits). He also has telekinesis as well as telepathy, but I'm not sure on the extent of either of these abilities. Any insight on this character with regards to thsi as well as the mind control/manipulation as mentioned above, would be helpful.

Sorry for the late reply.

For Life Force Draining:

Demi Darts: Throws syringes filled with viruses at the enemy. This attack also drains life force to heal DemiDevimon.

Physical Drain: Drains the foes life force to restore stamina.

For Mind Manipulation:

Touch of Evil: He can stick his arm into the ground and have it appear from behind the opponent, grabbing them and allowing Devimon to brainwash them.

He also has learned to control the Black Gears. These gears can possess others to fight for him.

It is said that those who have stared into its two eyes, which shine a deep crimson, are mind-controlled and completely dominated by Devimon.
Illusions:

"Devimon can also conjure illusions that can fool all normal senses. This was used in Episode 8." (So you'll have a resource)

I think Tsuna would be able to get around the illusions, as he has done so multiple times in the past. But it's a bit of a toss up there. I feel like he would look into Devimon's eyes and be victim to his mind control, which would pretty much be it.

Yeah, once he looks in his eyes, that's kinda it. His precog could potentially warm him that there's something up, but there's no guarantee, and it didn't kick in that early within his own verse, that being when he was facing illusions. My vote remains with Devimon.

Back