• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tsumugi Shirogane Downgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree with Timesmashaperil here. She just cosplay them, mimic their voices and personalities and that's all. Nothing show that she can use their abilities. Empathetic Manip should be her own ability since she can still induce Shuichi and friend even after she swap her cosplay. So no, saying that she can copy abilities is absurd.

I also think that there is insufficient proof for stating that she can freely copy other people's abilities.

It still there is the fact that she can use all of the Danganronpa abilities.
-Muhammedmco

How? I mean Dragon already stated all the fiction and reality topic, saying that the ending was ambiguous, this means how her cosplaying works is under the question as well, (everything can be lies at this point), which separates the series from DGR 1, 2 and other related series. I mean, she can cosplay them alright, but when was the demonstration for the abilities? Like other masterminds, I am sure the Empathic Manipulation is also exclusive for the 1st until the 53rd Mastermind. Sorry but I just think there's lack of proof.

and also this:

I agree with Timesmashaperil here. She just cosplay them, mimic their voices and personalities and that's all. Nothing show that she can use their abilities. Empathetic Manip should be her own ability since she can still induce Shuichi and friend even after she swap her cosplay. So no, saying that she can copy abilities is absurd.
-Xanxussama1010

Just like Xanxus said, all she displayed was Empathic Manipulation and was even displayed outside the cosplaying Junko thing, so this is more assumption than reasoning.

And the fact that it was stated that she can copy other characters from other verses still exist.
-Muhammedmco

Pretty sure that she has Fourth Wall Breaking and that's about it because everything else is pretty irrelevant, this is pretty much the game doing shameless promotion on another game. I think this just makes the whole topic not straight.

Let me make this straight: First, again, shameless promotion and this is pretty convenient because the show was planned to break the fourth wall anyways, around the ending.

Second, those characters are not released yet so there's no abilities on the table and it doesn't help at all even if you use it as the reasoning because it's just promotion, would agree with Fourth Wall Breaking though.

Third, I don't doubt that she can't cosplay others but cosplaying others and getting their abilities as well is a little bit of an assumption because it makes it iffy.

Okay. I will agree with this one, but at least put Varies with cosplaying (She can copy the powers and abilities of any character, including those outside Danganronpa).
-Muhammedmco

Not even once she displayed AP feats, how'd you get this idea, this is even more absurd than technique/ability mimicry.

Okay. Can we please close this thread? I got tired of constant debating. I will just check on the profiles and see if there is anything missing.

I won't enter to this point again. That's a promise.

But please, somebody close this thread for God sakes.

Is there anything left to do here, or do the participants think that we should close this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back