• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

tSSDK God tiers regen revisions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rimuru at least should still have High-Godly, the Spiritual Lifeforms on the previous thread are rated now as Mid-Godly because they can regein from their souls (informations), but Rimuru could regen from Melt Slash, even if he got hit from it, Raphael stated that he could regen due Endless Regeneration, and Melt Slash erase souls, so, the ones who can regen from Melt Slash like Rimuru (WN and LN) and Yuuki (WN) should still have High-Godly

From previous thread, summarised by @Metalballrun

Arguments for High-Godly
Basically, these are the key terms for this topic:
  • Information Particles: described as the smallest physical unit (doesn't mean literal physical), a substance smaller than even ‘spirit particles’, and was close to having no mass at all. All matter in the world contains it. Rimuru's Wisdom King Raphael has the ability to manipulate information particles to either combine or abolish Skills.[Volume 11]
    • Spirit Particles: is the special particle that makes up magicule (or magic atom, so it's kinda like electrons?), its motion is extremely hard to predict. The spirit particles can move through the barrier of space and time (hence why it could bypass Rimuru's Absolute Defense which "severs space in both sides"). [Volume 7]
    • Skills: Abilities etched in the soul(more-so, this refers to Unique and Ultimate Skills) [Volume 1]. As implied, Skills are also made up of Information Particles, so Skills are basically information etched in the soul.
  • Disintegration/Melt Slash: Already explained, it's a holy attack that destroys everything from cells to souls. It utilizes holy/spirit particles, thus also destroys spirit particles. Now, the reason it's related to High Godly regeneration is that it can destroy Ultimate Skills (specifically, when Hinata destroyed Rimuru's "Beelzebub" in Volume 7). Thus it's being argued that those who can regenerate from Disintegration/Melt Slash can get High Godly Regeneration.
In extension, those who can regenerate after their core are destroyed are being argued to have High Godly regeneration as well.
Beings who are described to have this feature are:
  • True Dragons: it has been described that True Dragons can "come back" even if their souls/core are destroyed. It is implied that Veldora died this way multiple times. However, their personalities get reset after death. These people don't have LN profiles yet.
  • Primordial Demons: According to Rain (Blue Primordial), Primordials can come back from any condition/cannot be destroyed. Including destruction of their core. The downside is it takes a long time for them to recover (except for Diablo/Primordial Black, who is implied to be capable of coming back instantly), and that they can be made subservient if they get killed by soul destruction (though this is not enforceable as servitude, they can disobey if they want to). [Volume 17] The only one among them who has an LN profile is Diablo.
  • Other demons: specifically, those who are close to the primary colors, i.e. Primordial Demons. These are usually their direct subordinates. [Volume 17].
In summary, the basis of High Godly Regeneration is information particles, wherein there are characters who can regenerate damage from attacks that destroys information particles, and/or come back from their core which is made up of information being destroyed.
This is limited to Rimuru, the Primordials, and True Dragons (LN).

From previous thread, summarised by @Metalballrun

Arguments for High-Godly
Basically, these are the key terms for this topic:
  • Information Particles: described as the smallest physical unit (doesn't mean literal physical), a substance smaller than even ‘spirit particles’, and was close to having no mass at all. All matter in the world contains it. Rimuru's Wisdom King Raphael has the ability to manipulate information particles to either combine or abolish Skills.[Volume 11]
    • Spirit Particles: is the special particle that makes up magicule (or magic atom, so it's kinda like electrons?), its motion is extremely hard to predict. The spirit particles can move through the barrier of space and time (hence why it could bypass Rimuru's Absolute Defense which "severs space in both sides"). [Volume 7]
    • Skills: Abilities etched in the soul(more-so, this refers to Unique and Ultimate Skills) [Volume 1]. As implied, Skills are also made up of Information Particles, so Skills are basically information etched in the soul.
  • Disintegration/Melt Slash: Already explained, it's a holy attack that destroys everything from cells to souls. It utilizes holy/spirit particles, thus also destroys spirit particles. Now, the reason it's related to High Godly regeneration is that it can destroy Ultimate Skills (specifically, when Hinata destroyed Rimuru's "Beelzebub" in Volume 7). Thus it's being argued that those who can regenerate from Disintegration/Melt Slash can get High Godly Regeneration.
In extension, those who can regenerate after their core are destroyed are being argued to have High Godly regeneration as well.
Beings who are described to have this feature are:
  • True Dragons: it has been described that True Dragons can "come back" even if their souls/core are destroyed. It is implied that Veldora died this way multiple times. However, their personalities get reset after death. These people don't have LN profiles yet.
  • Primordial Demons: According to Rain (Blue Primordial), Primordials can come back from any condition/cannot be destroyed. Including destruction of their core. The downside is it takes a long time for them to recover (except for Diablo/Primordial Black, who is implied to be capable of coming back instantly), and that they can be made subservient if they get killed by soul destruction (though this is not enforceable as servitude, they can disobey if they want to). [Volume 17] The only one among them who has an LN profile is Diablo.
  • Other demons: specifically, those who are close to the primary colors, i.e. Primordial Demons. These are usually their direct subordinates. [Volume 17].
In summary, the basis of High Godly Regeneration is information particles, wherein there are characters who can regenerate damage from attacks that destroys information particles, and/or come back from their core which is made up of information being destroyed.
This is limited to Rimuru, the Primordials, and True Dragons (LN).
@First_Witch @Mr._Bambu @Rikimarox2 @Ovy7 @Celestial_Pegasus @Ionliosite @Promestein

What do you think about this?

"Information Particles: described as the smallest physical unit (doesn't mean literal physical), a substance smaller than even ‘spirit particles’, and was close to having no mass at all. All matter in the world contains it. Rimuru's Wisdom King Raphael has the ability to manipulate information particles to either combine or abolish Skills.[Volume 11]"

So they have mass. In what way does this mean not "literal" physical?

It's not "physical" in the same way that magic and souls in the Slimeverse aren't (magic is sometimes referred to as metaphysical since they don't follow the laws of physics, while souls are also intangible/cannot be interacted with normally much like how its typically portrayed in fiction).

In the manga, Information Particles are also known as infons, and it's described as the building blocks of a soul (Veldora's Observation Journal).
To add, in the manga, Spirit Particles are also known as spiritrons, and it's described as the building blocks of magicule. Just repeats the info summarized above.

So the most important question that is the root cause of all of this, is whether or not Information Particles/Infons are sufficient to be a basis for High Godly regeneration, per the wiki's standards. (I'm neutral to this).
If it is, it branches out to questions like:
  • does the destruction of the soul equate to destruction of information particles, thus count as High Godly regeneration? (I'm neutral to this as well)
  • Is the Primordials/True Dragons feats really regeneration of just Immortality Type 4? (IMO it counts as regen)
  • Is Rimuru's regeneration feat from Melt Slash actually qualified for High Godly? (Neutral as well)
Though this is only dealing with the LN version. There might be other additional information on the WN side, but I'm not familiar with it. IMO it should be discussed separately since LN and WN aren't being treated as canon to one another.

"Information Particles: described as the smallest physical unit (doesn't mean literal physical), a substance smaller than even ‘spirit particles’, and was close to having no mass at all. All matter in the world contains it. Rimuru's Wisdom King Raphael has the ability to manipulate information particles to either combine or abolish Skills.[Volume 11]"

Uh yeah, what? Just because they operate by different laws and are intangible doesn't mean they suddenly become non-physical materials; if they have mass, they are some sort of physical, even if they're intangible. Doesn't sound like Low-Godly, even.

Even ignoring that, wasn't there something in the last thread about how Rimuru only took 70% harm from the Melt Slash he regenerated from, or something?

Even ignoring that, wasn't there something in the last thread about how Rimuru only took 70% harm from the Melt Slash he regenerated from, or something?
That's not really relevant, Raphael stated that even if he was hit by it, he would instantly regen due Endless Regeneration

<<Answer. Of course not. Speculate to consume massive amount of magicule, however, the physical body can be instantly revived through “Endless Regeneration”.>>
Regardless of what was stated about the nature of the attack, it obviously would leave magicules behind to use for the regeneration, as made clear by this statement, which focuses on the regeneration of the body rather than the soul.

I now doubt this is even Mid-Godly.

Regardless of what was stated about the nature of the attack, it obviously would leave magicules behind to use for the regeneration, as made clear by this statement, which focuses on the regeneration of the body rather than the soul.

I now doubt this is even Mid-Godly.
But that doesn't make sense though.

Melt Slash destroyed Skills which are a pure information particles.

Also information particles made even concepts.

Someone seems need to check raw.

Okay, so basically I'm being told they absolutely have physical things left of them to regenerate from, but that's fine because they're described as not following the laws of physics.

Hey, fellas, you talked me out of okay-ing Mid-Godly. We're looking at High now. Not High-Godly, just High.

Okay, so basically I'm being told they absolutely have physical things left of them to regenerate from, but that's fine because they're described as not following the laws of physics.

Hey, fellas, you talked me out of okay-ing Mid-Godly. We're looking at High now. Not High-Godly, just High.
No, Melt Slash can erase all of it

Melt Slash can destroy spiritual particles and information without necessitating Mid or High-Godly regeneration.

Just because you destroy a small cluster of cells or atoms doesn't mean you can cellularly wipe out an entire organism, or atomically do so. Melt Slash clearly does affect the soul and information here - that does not mean it completely wipes out all of it.

No, Melt Slash can erase all of it
Doesn't look like it. If it can, my best guess, honestly, is that Rimuru resists it so he doesn't get completely nuked - which makes his regeneration feat MUCH less impressive.

Melt Slash can destroy spiritual particles and information without necessitating Mid or High-Godly regeneration.

Just because you destroy a small cluster of cells or atoms doesn't mean you can cellularly wipe out an entire organism, or atomically do so. Melt Slash clearly does affect the soul and information here - that does not mean it completely wipes out all of it.
Except that Melt Slash does wipes out all of it.

Well you responded before I edited my post.

I'll restate it; Doesn't look like it. If it can, my best guess, honestly, is that Rimuru resists it so he doesn't get completely nuked - which makes his regeneration feat MUCH less impressive.

I'll restate it; Doesn't look like it. If it can, my best guess, honestly, is that Rimuru resists it so he doesn't get completely nuked - which makes his regeneration feat MUCH less impressive.
But it is what it does, Desintegration and Melt Slash are stated to erase everything without letting any trace remaining, Rimuru indeed wasnt hit because his skill Blocked, then, Melt Slash erased his skill (which is a pure information), but it doesnt matter, Raphael stated that even if he was hit by it, he could instantly regen

I feel like you're just going to start repeating yourself over and over again so I think I'm about done laying out my arguments. One more time, though. Just for you.

<<Answer. Of course not. Speculate to consume massive amount of magicule, however, the physical body can be instantly revived through “Endless Regeneration”.>>
  1. This is treated as a physical regeneration feat, which is consistent with these particles being said to have mass.
  2. This costs magicule, and would consume a lot of it. If the entirety of Rimuru's information body was destroyed, all of the magicules, which are bigger than information particles, would be as a well. As a result, logically, that is not actually true, and both some of his magicules and information particles would endure.
  3. Even if Melt Slash can destroy both information and magical particles - and I agree, it can - that doesn't mean it can or would destroy the entire structure of Rimuru on all levels.
  4. Melt Slash is either therefore resisted by Rimuru, the scale of its power is mistranslated, or it's simply wanked by the narrative and fails to live up to this statement.
Either way, the feat is, at worst, High, and at best, Low-Godly. In all honesty, I lean towards High.

Wait a minute, even if I received the direct hit from Hinata's Melt Slash before, I would not die? <<Solution, of course. There was a possibility to receive large damage, but it was also possible to regenerate immeadiately>>

it does not contradict everything being erased, however, it erase everything
Melt Slash can erase everything without any trace, I send the scan and it does not contradict

WsaYU62_2.png

It is not wanked or resisted
df8a9ab26a008545a1f1538bf68caee6.png

Even if he was hit, maybe he could receive damage, but he could regenerate

Last edited:
First of all he doesn't resist it. Secondly he never got it by melt slash. It was just established he can regenerate from it. Melt slash erases everything from body to soul to information which makes up your concept.

It changes a lot cause information particles makes up everything in the world including the spirits and great spirits which are conceptual beings.

It changes a lot cause information particles makes up everything in the world including the spirits and great spirits which are conceptual beings.
... That changes nothing of the discussion tho. Information particules make up everything, but that means nothing if we don't get complete destruction from those, soul and body, and since no one has provided a single case of this, High-Godly is a no.

... That changes nothing of the discussion tho. Information particules make up everything, but that means nothing if we don't get complete destruction from those, soul and body, and since no one has provided a single case of this, High-Godly is a no.
It changes a lot. First of all she never used it on rimuru she only used it on his skill. Raphael also implied he could regenerate from it if she used it on him. Also when hinata used it on his skill it erased it. Showing that melt slash erases information particles and rimuru was implied to regenerate from it's erasure.

So wouldn't that just mean you would list the regen as "at least (highest shown regen feat), possibly (whatever that statement would warrant)"?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back