• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Trying to slay another Gods (3rd strongest 1-B)

Because their Low 1-A? This is a state of existence, if they're Low 1-A then we assume that their hax are on a similar level unless proven otherwise.
Why would we assume that? Its entirely possible that characters can be higher D while having lower D haxs, there's no reasons to assume that their haxs also become higher D just because they become higher D.

I dont say transcending is NLF,I mean belief gives her resistance to all kind of hax,include higher potent hax is NLF
If you accept she transcends, how can you ignore what the transcending entails? This makes no sense, i advise everyone to read the blog i made for the verse, specifically the parts about ego/will.

Ruphas and Alovenus power increase according to their belief that they are stronger than their opponent, thus they becomes stronger, and due to this their opponents unusual power, in other words hax, won't work, nor will their speed, Ruphas and Alovenus would get infinitely faster than them.

It's all due to their will, you can't accept that they get stronger due to will, then ignore that their will also make hax useless.

So basically this match is about low 1-A vs 1-B from the start?if we accept it for the strongest list then Ruphas can take the spot

If you accept she transcends, how can you ignore what the transcending entails? This makes no sense, i advise everyone to read the blog i made for the verse, specifically the parts about ego/will.

Ruphas and Alovenus power increase according to their belief that they are stronger than them, thus they becomes stronger, and due to this their opponents unusual power, in other words hax, won't work, nor will their speed, Ruphas and Alovenus would get infinitely faster.

It's all due to their will, you can't accept that they get stronger due to will, then ignore that their will also make hax useless.
I think you dont understand what I mean,I mean if we assume she can resist all hax by belief then she can resists even 1-A or high 1-A hax without performance

instantly transcending means she is low 1-A from the start,if she is not low 1-A from the start then that's not passive hax

instantly transcending means she is low 1-A from the start,if she is not low 1-A from the start then that's not passive hax
She only passively transcends when facing an opponent

Here she is facing Ad-Infinitum-D beings

So she raises up to Low 1-A passively to counter them. Its a passive counter

If the rule of the strongest list accepts it then yeah I concede,although I think spot for tier varies is better for feats like that

Ruphas abilities tap out at Low 1-A though? Nobody is saying her belief means she resist 1-A hax, it clearly doesn't.

Also Ruphas won't become Low 1-A, that's not how it works, she will become stronger than her opponent, she will just become Low 1-A if that's what's needed to be stronger.

Ruphas power work in relation to her opponent, if she was facing someone who is like 101-D she would become like 102-D, just so happens here that because Magi Gods are so high, she will get above 1-B.

Ruphas abilities tap out at Low 1-A though? Nobody is saying her belief means she resist 1-A hax, it clearly doesn't.

Also Ruphas won't become Low 1-A, that's not how it works, she will become stronger than her opponent, she will just become Low 1-A if that's what's needed to be stronger.

Ruphas power work in relation to her opponent, if she was facing someone who is like 101-D she would become like 102-D, just so happens her that because Magi Gods are so high, she will get above 1-B.
They're ad infinitum D,so becoming high 1-B is the only way for her to defeat them,but if it's not contradicted to the rule then she wins

Sounds to me that she is no different to Sinbad who keeps ascending to higher dimensions, and he was planning on continuously ascending up the levels of Gods just like she would to win the battle. If Sinbad can do it she (who has the same hax) would do it too

Nope, she is different than sinbad, she doesnt care about layers, she just care about her opponent.

If sinbad ascending layer by layer, she ascend in relation to her opponent's power so she will always stronger than them.

It'll just be another David vs Sinbad fight. He'll swap the hierarchy of the gods around and become 101D, she will ascend accordingly to be stronger than him, and he will swap the hierarchy to 102D, and the battle will go on for a while.

That's... not how she works. There are an ad infinitum amount of magi gods, and so, Ruphas will transcend all of them instantly, and become Low 1-A.

Even if the gods had the same power as Ruphas, sad thing is it wouldn't matter.

If someone does the same thing as her, she will just do a thousand times faster, if you also do it a thousand times faster, she does it 1000x1000 faster, then 1000x1000x1000, and it will will just continue like that, hit her with infinite power, she hits with infinitexinfinite, then infinitexinfinitexinfinite.

Basically pointless to even try keeping up with her, she will always be stronger, and ascend faster than you.

It'll just be another David vs Sinbad fight. He'll swap the hierarchy of the gods around and become 101D, she will ascend accordingly to be stronger than him, and he will swap the hierarchy to 102D, and the battle will go on for a while.
Thing is, Sinbad can only ascend up to 1-B. At best High 1-B if you really stretch it

Ruphas can up to Low 1-A, so she wins at the end of the day, doesnt matter if they keep transcending each other that way

Back