• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Trying to slay another Gods (3rd strongest 1-B)

images

Vs

latest

Both 1-B

Speed Equalized

Ruphas Mafahl :

Gods (Magi) :

Inconclusive :

Ruphas Mafahl. I don't think Magi gods can outhax her.

Also, who scales higher in 1B? Her or Magi Gods?

From what i know Magic Gods scale to ad infinitium D while Ruphas 100D, but in terms of potential Ruphas is Higher than Magi Gods as she could surpass Ad infinitium instantly according to her Reactive Evolution.

Can magic Gods kill High Godly? Cuz i don't think any incaps would work on Ruphas by looking at her PA section.

Magi Gods on their own (except for the 2-C one) don't really have their own feats. They don't even have a proper proper appearance/fight. Most of their powers/scaling comes from Sinbad and David.

As for killing High Godly... I am not sure. Hard to say. But they can possibly kill Mid Godly.

Why they need to kill Ruphas when they can incap her with mind hax that has higher potency than mind hax which Ruphas can resist?

Last edited:
I dont think ruphas can instantly transcend ad infinitum D from the beginning of the match,that means ruphas will start with high 1-B or higher but this match is about 1-B version of her

From what I read on her profile, transcending in a higher realm is a continuous thing and I take a higher realm to be the next level of 1-B. If this is correct, then she gets stomped

Ruphas powers work in relation to her opponent, the stronger they are, the stronger she becomes because she believes she is the strongest, and because she believes she is, her power makes it so.

Alovenus vs Ruphas technically happened in an instant too.

I think incaps wont work on Ruphas, her will is has a potency of low-1-A when she decided matter, basically the instant Magic Gods trying to incaps her, in that instant too Ruphas would get stronger and ignore any hax they have, and also did Magi Gods even open with Mind Hax?

Ruphas always open with transcending her opponent based on the last 5 chapter (just read those chapter few hours ago, its ridiculous really).

she doesn't instantly transcend infinite dimension,instead she transcends step by step to reach low 1-A,I mean after transcending one dimension she will continuously do the same thing endlessly while gods are ad infinitum from the beginning of this match

she doesn't instantly transcend infinite dimension,instead she transcends step by step to reach low 1-A,I mean after transcending one dimension she will continuously do the same thing endlessly while gods are ad infinitum from the beginning of this match
She did in fact transcend more than ad infinitium in an instant if you read those 5 last chapter

From what I read on her profile, transcending in a higher realm is a continuous thing and I take a higher realm to be the next level of 1-B. If this is correct, then she gets stomped
Ruphas can transcend up to Low 1-A. She doesnt transcend like 1 layer at a time, she just believes that she's stronger than her opponent and she'll become stronger than them. Unless there's a Magi God that's beyond her "I am stronger than you" ability then she just transcends just fine

I think incaps wont work on Ruphas, her will is has a potency of low-1-A when she decided matter, basically the instant Magic Gods trying to incaps her, in that instant too Ruphas would get stronger and ignore any hax they have, and also did Magi Gods even open with Mind Hax?

Ruphas always open with transcending her opponent based on the last 5 chapter (just read those chapter few hours ago, its ridiculous really).
All gods lead with mind and fate hax in character,basically every single action of Ruphas will base on their will,if they dont want Ruphas transcends she will stop do that

All gods lead with mind and fate hax in character,basically every single action of Ruphas will base on their will,if they dont want Ruphas transcends she will stop do that
And so does Alovenus, yet their "I am infinitely stronger than you" battle still happened.

Basically what Sandman and others said, will/belief is what determines fights at Ruphas level, merely believing your stronger makes you so, and it's that belief that makes Ruphas above Alovenus.

Because she believes she is the strongest, she becomes so, and as a result her opponents hax also becomes useless cause she believes their hax won't work.

I know she can become stronger than gods by belief,but if she does that from the beginning then she's high 1-B or higher which contradict to the title,if she is not higher than ad infinitum D from the beginning then gods mind hax

Ruphas starts at 1-B, she just becomes higher the instant she comes into contact with her opponent, because her power passively makes her stronger than her opponent based on her belief that she is the strongest.

This is all due to her manipulating her settings, which also gives her reactive evolution so she overcomes hax used at her.

If she passively becomes higher than ad infinitum D from the start then she is high 1-B from the beginning of this match,which contradict to the rule

How is that NLF? its literally on her profile where she can ascend instantly from 1-B to Low 1-A. If you think thats NLF then make a CRT
I dont say transcending is NLF,I mean belief gives her resistance to all kind of hax,include higher potent hax is NLF

I dont say transcending is NLF,I mean belief gives her resistance to all kind of hax,include higher potent hax is NLF
If she doesnt resist then why would the battle between her and Alovenus even last? They literally keep transcending each other and using their hax against each other, if they dont resist up to Low 1-A hax then the battle would have been over the first time one of them transcended each other, yet that didnt happen

If she doesnt resist then why would the battle between her and Alovenus even last? They literally keep transcending each other and using their hax against each other, if they dont resist up to Low 1-A hax then the battle would have been over the first time one of them transcended each other, yet that didnt happen
1-B ruphas resists hax of 1-B alovenus when dimensionality of alovenus is higher than ruphas only one dimension,saying belief gives her resistance to all higher potency haxes it's like saying she can resist 1-A hax with no actual performance

If Ruphas and Alovenus start at 1-B and transcend up to low 1-A why would this mean that their haxs are also low 1-A? It looks like it affects their stats but nothing really shows that it also affects the level of their haxs

1-B ruphas resists hax of 1-B alovenus when dimensionality of alovenus is higher than ruphas only one dimension,saying belief gives her resistance to all higher potency haxes it's like saying she can resist 1-A hax with no actual performance
As long as you didnt permanently kill her or use 1-A hax, she will just ignore everything you got on your Arsenal.

If Ruphas and Alovenus start at 1-B and transcend up to low 1-A why would this mean that their haxs are also low 1-A? It looks like it affects their stats but nothing really shows that it also affects the level of their haxs
? Look at her PA

Because their Low 1-A? This is a state of existence, if they're Low 1-A then we assume that their hax are on a similar level unless proven otherwise.

Actually you can be higher D being and have higher stat but have lower D hax,like a writer can manipulate the plot of 2-D characters but cant manipulate 3-D world

Actually you can be higher D being and have higher stat but have lower D hax,like a writer can manipulate the plot of 2-D characters but cant manipulate 3-D world
In this case, her hax also got on whole another level, if not they would not even try using hax to each other while keep transcending each other.

Back