• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

True Godly Regenerationn

Well, regardless, we probably need a concise clarification in the Regenerationn page, regarding why only some 1-A characters qualify.

An easy way to look at it is true godly is for 1-As who can regenerate from being annihilated from outerversal demise, which is beyond all forms of reality. Here, they regenerate from some, even more primary form of existence which is beyond existence and nonexistence, beyond what high godly is capable of because

In the Masadaverse, there's the Throne which is 1-A. It is hyperdimensional and beyond logic and understanding, yet the Hadou God that took the Throne can easily regenerate from its destruction, such as the Mercury did during a fight with Reinhard. This is because, as a god of taikyoku/atziluth, Hadou Gods are primary in relation to all existence/nonexistence (all duality) on any level.

True godly is destroying an Outer God in the Ultimate Void but they still regenerate from a more abstract part of Yog-Sothoth. All true godly is would be high godly on a meta-abstract level.

Okay. Thanks. Can you summarise that in an easy to understand, generally applicable, and concise manner that can be inserted as a footnote explanation in the Regenerationn page?

How about this:

"Being dimensionless is not enough to qualify for true godly Regenerationn. Such a being must have shown to regenerate from complete outerversal destruction or be logically capable of doing so."

I suppose that a variation of that could work:

"Being 1-A (beyond the concepts of dimensions of space and time) is not sufficient to be classified as possessing true godly Regenerationn. Such entities must also have displayed the capacity to regenerate from complete outerversal destruction, or be logically capable of doing so, in order to qualify."

Perhaps we should also mention that 1-A entities are automatically High Godly?

That's good. And yes, we should add in that 1-As have high godly by default.

Okay. Thanks. So should we close this thread?

@Ven: I see. Hmm i did recall a bit of reading somewhere that Mercury did survived it with his bout with Rein, so i can see them having True Godly, i suppose.

In that case, i'll resume editing it later in the day (have a College class to get to soon). Along with adding in the Type 10 Immortality for their God Forms (and probably the Legionaries if they apply to, i presume).

Back