• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Trouble in the underground (Shigaraki Tomura v.s Tombstone)

Mapl3Sy4up

Username Only
Tombstone (pre-counter drug) v.s Tomura Shigaraki (base)

Both are High 8-C

Speed is equalized

Tomura met the New York Villain Tombstone on a trip to Japan to team up for the USJ. The conversation quickly got heated and Tombstone has gotten a hammer nearby while Shigaraki get's some distance.
7408716-22328dc9-a11e-4031-b32d-4049931a0df1.jpeg

Marvel_s_Spider_Man_20180907103359.jpg

Tombstone has his sledgehammer

Fight takes place here about 30 Meters Apart:

alley-scary-creepy-dark.jpg

Graverock:

Living Facepalm: @Popted2, @Earthyboy

Incon:

Last edited:
voting Tomura for Decay wich can decay the Hammer and Tombstone himeslf bypassing his invulnerability

also Tomura is more skilled and analytical

Shigaraki FRA. He can decay Tombstone the moment he tries to attack him, and he outclasses Tombstone in terms of skill greatly.

What's tombstone's wincon?
Using his hammer or just his base hands to kill Shigaraki. He has the AP advantage and Shigaraki (atleast in this version) prefers to grab his opponents or do a basic wave on the ground, which are both obvious tells, though Tomura can get around his Invulnerability using decay, and any hit will likely win, so it'll be a hard fight for Tombstone to win but it is possible

(For reference, no end is confirmed on Tombstone's profile, but it's either 3.65 or 4.13 tons (I think it's 3.65 as it's the revised end), so it's between a 1.2 and a 1.5 times AP gap)

What's tombstone's wincon?
Tomb can also create ranged shockwaves wit his hammer (though they are only extended melee), and he is immune to pain (I think he is at least, as his weakness in post counter drug is that he isn't use to pain so he's not used to ever feeling it here either), which means that slight scrapes from tomura's decay won't cause flinching, so he can get attacks off there to.

You commented like 2 minutes ago. Only bump after like 8 to 12 hours.

Also, is his really only wincon an extremely small ap advantage? Considering the skill difference, and the fact shigaraki can just kill him with decay, I honestly dont think we can even consider that a wincon.

His only hope is praying that Shigaraki stands still, and doesn't attack, which isn't happening.

Seems like a stomp tbh, but I'll wait for more replies.

You commented like 2 minutes ago. Only bump after like 8 to 12 hours.

Also, is his really only wincon an extremely small ap advantage? Considering the skill difference, and the fact shigaraki can just kill him with decay, I honestly dont think we can even consider that a wincon.

His only hope is praying that Shigaraki stands still, and doesn't attack, which isn't happening.

Seems like a stomp tbh, but I'll wait for more replies.
Shigaraki's preferred method of fighting (in this key), is to only attack with melee Decay. His larger decay waves only happen in Awakened, (His tens of meters comes from the largest thing he made as a child, something which has been repressed, this match is in character so his range is much smaller). The skill gap is smaller than you might think as well, capable isn't bad, it's just less then skilled, but given Shigaraki's obvious tell of attack, it's most likely enough to avoid it for some time

Last edited:
Shigaraki's preferred method of fighting (in this key), is to only attack with melee Decay. His larger decay waves only happen in Awakened, (His tens of meters comes from the largest thing he made as a child, something which has been repressed, this match is in character so his range is much smaller). The skill gap is smaller than you might think as well, capable isn't bad, it's just less then skilled, but given Shigaraki's obvious tell of attack, it's most likely enough to avoid it for some time
Would all of this really stop Shigaraki from just decaying Tombstone though? Do you honestly think he'll be that merciful to just let him live?

Would all of this really stop Shigaraki from just decaying Tombstone though? Do you honestly think he'll be that merciful to just let him live?
Oh absolutely not, I'm just saying it's not impossible for Tombstone to win. Definitely Hard but not impossible

I feel like acer is just trying to push that its not a stomp so the match can get added to the profiles. this match is 100% a stomp, They are both CQC Fighters and shigaraki can kill with contact and is more skilled

I feel like acer is just trying to push that its not a stomp so the match can get added to the profiles. this match is 100% a stomp, They are both CQC Fighters and shigaraki can kill with contact and is more skilled
I-, ok? I guess we can stop here then

Back