• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
For Arata‘s AP you could add more feats like the time he created multiple space-times and annihilated them.
He caused the highest order of breakdown phenomenon which caused countless Space-Times to be destroyed.
And usually in the verse they refer universes as Space-Time/Worlds.
Here are some feats and Info:

For Arata‘s AP you could add more feats like the time he created multiple space-times and annihilated them.
He caused the highest order of breakdown phenomenon which caused countless Space-Times to be destroyed.
And usually in the verse they refer universes as Space-Time/Worlds.
Here are some feats and Info:

That is Arata's achievement towards tier 2B, and we are here to immediately make Arata get tier 2A, so that his profile will immediately change if given permission. thanks for the advice sir

hey skippy, do you agree with this crt?
Well the durability part seems fine,since Dantd Cross is said to be able to destroy all worlds

Ap seems good, although you can add that Arata did defeat Dis Trinity who covered all worlds with his power and holds every divergent world in his Palm.
Considering a Avatar of Dis Trinity is said to be stronger than Abyss Trinity by dozens of times. But Abyss trinity was capable of destroying his own Universe…

Well the durability part seems fine,since Dantd Cross is said to be able to destroy all worlds

Ap seems good, although you can add that Arata did defeat Dis Trinity who covered all worlds with his power and holds every divergent world in his Palm.
Considering a Avatar of Dis Trinity is said to be stronger than Abyss Trinity by dozens of times. But Abyss trinity was capable of destroying his own Universe…

wow great, are you following the trinity verse seven? if so, would you like if we make a discussion place for the trinity verse seven?

I was invited to this CRT.

I don't have any objection to this but we should at least get staff members to evaluate it since 2-A is pretty big upgrade.

Well, Antvasima and Zaratthrusta have already commented here, so that makes 2 staff members already. I myself have already been watching the thread for a while.
what do you think about this crt?, if the staff agree with the crt this time, we will make a revision with this verse and then we will make a new crt maybe a bit old

what do you think about this crt?, if the staff agree with the crt this time, we will make a revision with this verse and then we will make a new crt maybe a bit old
I don't know much about the series. The OP refers to a previous thread and Zaratthustra mentioned something about multiple threads, so I'm definitely lacking context here. There hasn't been much of an exchange of arguments in this thread that I could refer to. It would be good if someone could summarize everything relevant.

I don't know much about the series. The OP refers to a previous thread and Zaratthustra mentioned something about multiple threads, so I'm definitely lacking context here. There hasn't been much of an exchange of arguments in this thread that I could refer to. It would be good if someone could summarize everything relevant.
Let me explain a little, in this crt I only bring AP Deus 2A from the dante cross weapon that has been received in the previous crt, so in this crt I only use AP 2A Deus to get Durability Arata, last & abyss.

Let me explain a little, in this crt I only bring AP Deus 2A from the dante cross weapon that has been received in the previous crt, so in this crt I only use AP 2A Deus to get Durability Arata, last & abyss.
If it is about scaling something that has been accepted as 2-A, then that shouldn't be a problem with the proper justifications. I don't think that a one-sentence explanation is enough for me to have a proper overview though.

If it is about scaling something that has been accepted as 2-A, then that shouldn't be a problem with the proper justifications. I don't think that a one-sentence explanation is enough for me to have a proper overview though.
Yes, and in this crt not only added durability, I also added AP Arata & Radix Astil to 2A, and since radix astil is a deus grimoire, that means deus can also be upgraded to 2a

We need a rather elaborate but easy to understand explanation, so our staff members have something to work with, yes.

The previous thread was about 2a ap for God tiers, but in the end low 2c for all God tiers ( I think atleast ) and 2a for dues weapon was accepted.

The thread before the previous thread was just op asking a question about "Why there is no trinity seven 2a revision till yet. ", to which confluctor replied "Because we are waiting for the series to be finished, it is currently 70% done". However, op made the thread regardless because no one knows when the series is going to end.

Now, I know staffs have real lifes and other threads to evaluate aswell, but checking out 2-3 threads that have one page per thread at maximum shouldn't be a problem.

I will link the threads down below:

First
Second
Third ( Haven't checked this out yet, but it seems like it was rejected by all of the knowledgeable members )

there should be a discussion thread, so ppl already evaluate the proofs first and then it can be presented in form of a single crt, not multiple ones.

So what are the conclusions here so far?
after I saw, several staff had visited here, but they discussed about the CRT yesterday that I brought for the CRT this time, and I really regret it, and there has been no conclusion from the staff for the CRT this time, and my comments above have explained a little about the conclusions from this crt, what do you think?
Can I explain one more time? In the previous crt, I increased the arata, last, abyss and deus tiers. And I also added Deus ability but staff haven't received it yet, only tier accepted.

And in this CRT we want to increase Arata's durability, lastly, the abyss to 2A and increase Arata, Radix to tier 2A, And because Radix is Deus' Grimoire, which means Deus also scales to 2A with Grimoire.

Thanks very much
^

Back