• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Yes. What our staff have accepted here can probably be applied now.

Please remember to carefully read through and follow the instructions in our Common Editing Mistakes page, so no badly structured edits are made, and extensive cleanup work will not be necessary. The Standard Format for Character Profiles page is also very useful to take a look through.

Also, when you apply this revision, please insert a link to this thread into the small edit summary boxes, so your edits are not mistaken for vandalism.

Well, wouldn't this be one of the biggest upgrades? High 8-c/5b to 2a, thats quite huge if you ask me.

Please remember to carefully read through and follow the instructions in our Common Editing Mistakes page, so no badly structured edits are made, and extensive cleanup work will not be necessary. The Standard Format for Character Profiles page is also very useful to take a look through.

Also, when you apply this revision, please insert a link to this thread into the small edit summary boxes, so your edits are not mistaken for vandalism.
Thanks, before that, can you give me a tutorial how to use character profile template?

thanks ant, and can i ask something to gave me premission to edit the profil as well

Thanks, before that, can you give me a tutorial how to use character profile template?
See here:

1650550829028.png

See here:

View attachment 251
Please give permission to @Calista to edit the profile of a trinity seven character like me, because as we can see, she always helps me

Does she have an autoconfirmed wiki account? That is the only way to be allowed to edit in our wiki.

Basically, she need to confirm an email address that she uses for her Fandom account and also wait for 4 (or maybe 10) days after it has been activated there.

I think that your wiki account simply needs to be 4 to 10 days old actually.

Has anybody begun to carefully apply what has been accepted here yet?

Inconsistent statistics do not seem good to keep for a potentially long period of time.

Inconsistent statistics do not seem good to keep for a potentially long period of time.
What do you mean?

I thought everything was already accepted.

Anyways, If it was for me, I would rather wait for the manga to keep going, then we could give Arata a Low 1-C rating instead of an 2-A.

Now with a Low 2-C rating, we are fine by the moment.

What do you mean?

I thought everything was already accepted.

Anyways, If it was for me, I would rather wait for the manga to keep going, then we could give Arata a Low 1-C rating instead of an 2-A.

Now with a Low 2-C rating, we are fine by the moment.
I meant that the striking strength statistics should correspond to the attack potencies and durabilities where it is appropriate.

I meant that the striking strength statistics should correspond to the attack potencies and durabilities where it is appropriate.
I mean, we already fixed it, the OP just forgot to put the Low 2-C rating in the striking strenght section in Arata's Page.

Back