• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
after I saw, several staff had visited here, but they discussed about the CRT yesterday that I brought for the CRT this time, and I really regret it, and there has been no conclusion from the staff for the CRT this time, and my comments above have explained a little about the conclusions from this crt, what do you think?

^
Can I explain one more time? In the previous crt, I increased the arata, last, abyss and deus tiers. And I also added Deus ability but staff haven't received it yet, only tier accepted.

And in this CRT we want to increase Arata's durability, lastly, the abyss to 2A and increase Arata, Radix to tier 2A, And because Radix is Deus' Grimoire, which means Deus also scales to 2A with Grimoire.

Thanks very much
That comment explains what you want to do and what you are using for the scaling but outside of Radix being Deus' Grimoire it doesn't explain why they would scale and I don't even know what Grimoire means in the context of the series. It's hard to properly judge the proposed revisions like that. Am I supposed to also consider the scans from the OP? In that case what I get from that is that some characters managed to tank an attack that was accepted as 2-A and that this in turn results into Attack Potency scaling due to characters being able to harm each other as well as Arata being in the same class as Deus who has the attack that was accepted as 2-A.

Last edited:
That comment explains what you want to do and what you are using for the scaling but outside of Radix being Deus' Grimoire it doesn't explain why they would scale and I don't even know what Grimoire means in the context of the series. It's hard to properly judge the proposed revisions like that. Am I supposed to also consider the scans from the OP? In that case what I get from that is that some characters managed to tank an attack that was accepted as 2-A and that this in turn results into Attack Potency scaling due to characters being able to harm each other as well as Arata being in the same class as Deus who has the attack that was accepted as 2-A.
I'll explain, Radix is a grimoire deus, And scan is avatar deus' conversation with his grimoire (radix).

Radix is using his Human Form (I've marked it in green), and at that time Radix turned into a weapon to be used by his master (Deus), And when Deus uses his weapon, Deus can do damage to Arata, even though Arata at that time already has multiverse + durability, which means Radix (grimoire) gets AP at the level of Multiverse +, and because Radix is Deus' Grimoire which means Deus gets AP Multiverse + with Grimoire ( Radix).

I'll explain, Radix is a grimoire deus, And scan is avatar deus' conversation with his grimoire (radix).

Radix is using his Human Form (I've marked it in green), and at that time Radix turned into a weapon to be used by his master (Deus), And when Deus uses his weapon, Deus can do damage to Arata, even though Arata at that time already has multiverse + durability, which means Radix (grimoire) gets AP at the level of Multiverse +, and because Radix is Deus' Grimoire which means Deus gets AP Multiverse + with Grimoire ( Radix).
Okay, Deus' Grimoire is 2-A due to scaling to Arata who managed to tank Dante Cross, right?

because iam the one who tell's OP to make this CRT. let me elaborate it for you.
I will explain it from the beginning.

first lets see the cosmology. trinity seven has been stated that the cosmology of the verse have an infinite worlds,timelines, possibilities.
that't not metaphorical because on T7 itself have a lot of proof to justify it

we can see it for abyss explanation about the world. There exist an infinite number of worlds that each world connected by something called karma. karma here like causality that work on T7 world which said "the duty of a demon lord is to destroy and create the world". there has an infinite of world that each world have one demon lord with a different circumstance. like on X world that arata born and live as a normal human but after becoming a demon lord and on Y world that abyss born and live as a mage to begin with, study and becoming a demon lord after that. it goes same with the other infinite number of world. infinite world means there has an infinite demon lord but with a different circumstance and possibilities but in the end. they will becoming a demon lord.

more explanation and proof we can see it from T7 Glossary that explain about the cosmology. there's a tree of yggdrasil that stretches up to the heaven. there is an infinite world resides inside the tree

thats for the cosmology. and now we back to main topic.
first, on previous crt , Deus has been accept to have 2-A Attack Potency with spcific weapon named Dante cross which has been stated can destroy an infinite number of world

on the previous CRT only deus has a 2-A Ap with that weapon. and the rest is scale to L2C due to demon lord nature which is can destroy and create a universe. and now we want to make some scale that every character that has list above there. have a 2-A Attack Potency and Durability

First scale you can see above there for the scan. fusion arata abyss and last trinity's tanked dante cross. it will make their has 2A Durability
second we talk about another deus weapon the grimoire which is radix astil. the grimoire actual function is to support the demon lord to control his power. its like ciel from tensura. like AI to help his master. on this case Deus turn his Grimoire onto the Spear. the spear physiologic itself capabling pierce Arata's Body that why we put radix to 2-A For Attack Potency Because it can penetrated Arata Body and Durability that's not wrecked because it hit arata body that has 2-A durability.

Third. Why Arata has 2-A Attack Potency it because liese divided the power of magus onto several classes and the power of current arata is on par with Deus Itself as a Great demon lord class,. and lets not forgot arata is the one who defeated deus. about deus durability can be rate as 2-A to because the body can withstand Arata's Attack.

forth. Nornil Giant, what is Nornil Giant ? "Nornil Giant are the God that can make the entire world fall into chaos including heaven. and only can dammage with someone who has the power equal to Great demon lord class on other word, you can peneterated them by 2-A Rating Attack Potency for arata it scale from he can dammage nornil giant which is can be harm only with great demon lord class and here arata and deus the only existence that can harm the nornil giant

Last edited:
because iam the one who tell's OP to make this CRT. let me elaborate it for you.

first lets see the cosmology. trinity seven has been stated that the cosmology of the verse have an infinite worlds,timelines, possibilities.

we can see it for abyss explanation about the world. There exist an infinite number of worlds that each world connected by something called karma. karma here like causality that work on T7 world which said "the duty of a demon lord is to destroy and create the world". there has an infinite of world that each world have one demon lord with a different circumstance. like on X world that arata born and live as a normal human but after becoming a demon lord and on Y world that abyss born and live as a mage to begin with, study and becoming a demon lord after that. it goes same with the other infinite number of world. infinite world means there has an infinite demon lord but with a different circumstance and possibilities but in the end. they will becoming a demon lord.

more explanation and proof we can see it from T7 Glossary that explain about the cosmology. there's a tree of yggdrasil that stretches up to the heaven. there is an infinite world resides inside the tree

first, on previous crt , Deus has been accept to have 2-A Attack Potency with spcific weapon named Dante cross which has been stated can destroy an infinite number of world

on the previous CRT only deus has a 2-A Ap with that weapon. and the rest is scale to L2C due to demon lord nature which is can destroy and create a universe. and now we want to make some scale that every character that has list above there. have a 2-A Attack Potency and Durability

First scale you can see above there for the scan. fusion arata abyss and last trinity's tanked dante cross. it will make their has 2A Durability
second we talk about another deus weapon the grimoire which is radix astil. the grimoire actual function is to support the demon lord to control his power. its like ciel from tensura. like AI to help his master. on this case Deus turn his Grimoire onto the Spear. the spear physiologic itself capabling pierce Arata's Body that why we put radix to 2-A For Attack Potency Because it can penetrated Arata Body and Durability that's not wrecked because it hit arata body that has 2-A durability.

Third. Why Arata has 2-A Attack Potency it because liese divided the power of magus onto several classes and the power of current arata is on par with Deus Itself as a Great demon lord class,. and lets not forgot arata is the one who defeated deus. about deus durability can be rate as 2-A to because the body can withstand Arata's Attack.

forth. Nornil Giant, what is Nornil Giant ? "Nornil Giant are the God that can make the entire world fall into chaos including heaven. and only can dammage with someone who has the power equal to Great demon lord class on other word, you can peneterated them by 2-A Rating Attack Potency for arata it scale from he can dammage nornil giant which is can be harm only with great demon lord class
Considering this is the easy part, i dread the moment when a Arata Hax Crt has to be made, that shit is too many in number and some difficult to explain, with needing to explain Grimoires and other shit as well 🤦‍♂️

Thank you for helping out, Nehz.

After you have properly deciphered what is intended here, would you be willing to write a proper explanation post, so other staff members can also help out?

Thank you for helping out, Nehz.

After you have properly deciphered what is intended here, would you be willing to write a proper explanation post, so other staff members can also help out?
You're welcome.

I guess I can do that.

right sir
Okay.

forth. Nornil Giant, what is Nornil Giant ? "Nornil Giant are the God that can make the entire world fall into chaos including heaven. and only can dammage with someone who has the power equal to Great demon lord class on other word, you can peneterated them by 2-A Rating Attack Potency for arata it scale from he can dammage nornil giant which is can be harm only with great demon lord class and here arata and deus the only existence that can harm the nornil giant
I'll go through this in more detail later.

on previous crt , Deus has been accept to have 2-A Attack Potency with spcific weapon named Dante cross which has been stated can destroy an infinite number of world

Okay, the cosmology being 2-A should work.

Fusion Arata Abyss and Last Trinity tanking Dante Cross should be valid as long as there aren't any circumstances that would have significantly reduced the force of the attack or would have enhanced those characters in a manner that wouldn't usually be available to them. Radix scaling to Arata's durability should be fine.

If the class correlates to power and therefore Attack Potency which the scan does indeed seem to suggest, then that sort of scaling should be fine especially if Deus is overall 2-A due to Radix being his Grimoire which supports him with controlling his power and damaging Arata. Generalizing 2-A for the Great Demon Lord class might get difficult though if Deus who is the basis of the 2-A scaling is at any point in the story suggested to be in any way significantly more powerful than others in the Great Demon Lord class though that might not be an issue in the case of Arata scaling if he is truly depicted as being on par with Deus.

The validity of the evidence involving the Nornil Giant is entirely dependent on the Great Demon Lord class being equivalent to 2-A though it can support the 2-A scaling if 2-A is accepted for the Great Demon Lord class in general.

Is there anything that I have missed? If I haven't, then I can begin with the explanation post that Antvasima asked for.

Last edited:
Okay, the cosmology being 2-A should work.

Fusion Arata Abyss and Last Trinity tanking Dante Cross should be valid as long as there aren't any circumstances that would have significantly reduced the force of the attack or would have enhanced those characters in a manner that wouldn't usually be available to them. Radix scaling to Arata's durability should be fine.

If the class correlates to power and therefore Attack Potency which the scan does indeed seem to suggest, then that sort of scaling should be fine especially if Deus is overall 2-A due to Radix being his Grimoire which supports him with controlling his power and damaging Arata. Generalizing 2-A for the Great Demon Lord class might get difficult though if Deus who is the basis of the 2-A scaling is at any point in the story suggested to be in any way significantly more powerful than others in the Great Demon Lord class though that might not be an issue in the case of Arata scaling if he is truly depicted as being on par with Deus.

The validity of the evidence involving the Nornil Giant is entirely dependent on the Great Demon Lord class being equivalent to 2-A though it can support the 2-A scaling if 2-A is accepted for the Great Demon Lord class in general.

Is there anything that I have missed? If I haven't, then I can begin with the explanation post that Antvasima asked for.
As you can see, when Deus was almost hit by the Astral Buster, Arata immediately approached Deus and immediately gave an attack to Deus, at that time Arata was in BFR by Deus to another world and they immediately talked like father and son, after that Arata destroyed BFR and Deus immediately lost, that means Arata is stronger than Deus.

And the explanation you gave is correct.

And the explanation you gave is correct.
Okay, this is then my summary of all the relevant points as I understand them:
  • It is stated that there are infinite worlds, space-times and possibilities and it was also stated that these worlds are connected through something that is called karma which means that Trinity Seven has a 2-A cosmology. It was also stated that the infinite worlds are controlled by the tree Yggdrasil which further supports that the cosmology is 2-A.
  • Deus' Dante Cross has a statement of being able to destroy all worlds which was accepted in a previous thread as 2-A.
  • Fusion Arata Abyss and Last Trinity managed to withstand a Dante Cross attack from Deus which leads into their durability scaling.
  • Radix Astil is Deus' Grimoire which he transformed into a spear and with which he harmed Arata which leads into the Attack Potency of Radix scaling. A Grimoire's function is to support a Demon Lord with controlling their power which would suggest that Deus' regular power without Dante Cross is also on that level if Radix scales.
  • It's part of a Demon Lord's nature to destroy or create a universe.
  • Deus and Arata are both in the Great Demon Lord class and classes are suggested by the context provided by the scans to correlate with power. The Demon Lord class is based on the context provided by the scans and the name directly below the Great Demon Lord class.
  • Arata had a fight against Deus and defeated him.
  • Nornil Giants require a Great Demon Lord in order to be defeated and Arata and Deus are capable of harming them.
All of these points would result into multiple characters scaling to Dante Cross' already accepted 2-A rating which may or may not get disproved with further context.

Last edited:
  • It is stated that there are infinite worlds, space-times and possibilities and it was also stated that these worlds are connected through something that is called karma which means that Trinity Seven has a 2-A cosmology. It was also stated that the infinite worlds are controlled by the tree Yggdrasil which further supports that the cosmology is 2-A.
  • Deus' Dante Cross has a statement of being able to destroy all worlds which was accepted in a previous thread as 2-A.
  • Fusion Arata Abyss and Last Trinity managed to withstand a Dante Cross attack from Deus which leads into their durability scaling.
  • Radix Astil is Deus' Grimoire which he transformed into a spear and with which he harmed Arata which leads into the Attack Potency of Radix scaling. A Grimoire's function is to support a Demon Lord with controlling their power which would suggest that Deus' regular power without Dante Cross is also on that level if Radix scales.
  • Deus and Arata are both in the Great Demon Lord class and classes are suggested by the context provided by the scans to correlate with power. The Demon Lord class is based on the context provided by the scans and the name directly below the Great Demon Lord class.
  • Nornil Giants require a Great Demon Lord in order to be defeated and Arata and Deus are capable of harming them.
All of these points would result into multiple characters scaling to Dante Cross' already accepted 2-A rating which may or may not be disproved with further context.
Right, and what is the conclusion?, can this be validated for revision in their profile?

Right, and what is the conclusion?, can this be validated for revision in their profile?
waiting for the final conclusion
If there is no further relevant context, then 2-A looks fine to me personally. It seems weird to me for Deus' overall statistics to scale to something that is supposed to be a trump card and has a statement that it is believed that not even he grasps its true power but if the feats make him scale to it, then he scales to it. I'm not sure about the Great Demon Lord class and the Nornil Giants automatically scaling to 2-A but if the Nornil Giants have feats that put them on that level, then that might not be a problem. For now I'd like to see what other staff members think.

Last edited:
If there is no further relevant context, then 2-A looks fine to me personally. It seems weird to me for Deus' overall statistics to scale to something that is supposed to be a trump card and has a statement that it is believed that not even he graps its true power but if the feats make him scale to it, then he scales to it. I'm not sure about the Great Demon Lord class and the Nornil Giants automatically scaling to 2-A but if the Nornil Giants have feats that put them on that level, then that might not be a problem. For now I'd like to see what other staff members think.

Calista already explained what you mean, the explanation is at number four.

Great Demon Lord class should be rate as 2-A Since both of them are a benchmark for this class. at first, Great Demon lord only refer to Deus Trinity. but because Arata is the only demon lord that capable to defeat him, Arata got this class from being stated by liese and achievment for defeating Deus. and for information, this point not the major one. the main point why Arata should have 2A Ap and Durability its because he can harm deus and tanked deus attack. the great demon lord class point is just additional aspect to to clarify their position.

Great Demon Lord class should be rate as 2-A Since both of them are a benchmark for this class. at first, Great Demon lord only refer to Deus Trinity. but because Arata is the only demon lord that capable to defeat him, Arata got this class from being stated by liese and achievment for defeating Deus. and for information, this point not the major one. the main point why Arata should have 2A Ap and Durability its because he can harm deus and tanked deus attack. the great demon lord class point is just additional aspect to to clarify their position.
Okay, if Deus Trinity set the standard for what qualifies as a Great Demon Lord, then the Great Demon Lord class is 2-A.

the verse page's should be updated aswell, and new supporters ( specifically the op ) should be added tbh. there was a lack of supporters during the first crt.

This verse page also looks kinda outdated, aswell as the profiles imo. now the question is, who is gonna update them?

Now speed 😭, pretty complicated but easiest method would be Lugh being SOL and dis trinity Blitzing her and Arata keeping up with Dis Trinity and then upscale with other feats, good thing Lugh has multiple Sol Statements.

Now speed 😭, pretty complicated but easiest method would be Lugh being SOL and dis trinity Blitzing her and Arata keeping up with Dis Trinity and then upscale with other feats, good thing Lugh has multiple Sol Statements.
2a and sol? welp every match will have to be speed equal then

All of these points would result into multiple characters scaling to Dante Cross' already accepted 2-A rating which may or may not be disproved with further context.
@LordGriffin1000 @SomebodyData @Celestial_Pegasus @Wokistan

Would you be willing to help evaluate this please?

hi skippy sorry for my rudeness do you have any other social media? I would like to invite you to discuss the next CRT if this CRT has been accepted

the verse page's should be updated aswell, and new supporters ( specifically the op ) should be added tbh. there was a lack of supporters during the first crt.

This verse page also looks kinda outdated, aswell as the profiles imo. now the question is, who is gonna update them?
I think it's good, don't forget to enter my name and @Calista

Back