• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Trilazzx Beta and Upgrade for Bill Cipher?

Hi there, it's me again, after ages i'm back for this little psycho dorito.

Well, If I remember correctly, the Multiverse of Gravity Falls being 11D was taken away by the lack of feats of the pan-dimensional beings, to the dimensional height, right?

So... Yeah, I have some feats that can put them in this scale, if you look right at them.

In the Journal 3, it is said that for the portal to work, it would need a type of battery . So, where did Ford go looking for such a battery with enough power to power a portal? For Crash Site Omega , also known as the area where the ship of pan-dimensional beings has fallen. There, he found the Hyperdrive, a small battery of the ship's controls.

With this battery, Ford has enough power to turn the Portal completely on, and that's where things get interesting...

> The destruction of the Portal threatened to destroy all reality .

> And the Portal used in the wrong way, could tear the dimensional fabric .

To summarize: With only a small battery of the THREE-DIMENSIONAL ship of the pandimensional beings, Ford had enough energy to open portals to infinite universes, to give real danger to ALL reality and to destroy the dimensional fabric.

Well, for me it's already enough dimensional technology to get them into a good tier, and of course, Gravity Falls has already dealt with string theory, showing 1st dimension , 2nd dimension , 4th dimension , and 5th dimension .

-------GOOD, NOW, IF YOU RECONSIDED THEM BEING 11D, LET'S FOLLOW.--------

Now, it's pretty fast and simple.

Ford has known these beings, but he has already said that BILL is the most dangerous and powerful being he has ever encountered (Which makes sense with the phrase where Bill claims to be of a high dimension ) in all these years in his dimensional adventures.

But wait, okay, that's just a quote, but it's worth remembering that Gravity Falls has DOZENS of scenes continuations, just watch the special Between the Pines , where it shows that several scenes from the past connect with those of the future, that is, nothing in Gravity Falls is ever truly forgotten.

So, for Ford himself, who studied Bill for more than 30 years, Cipher would be more powerful and dangerous than the pandimensional aliens.

But yeah, I think this is not going to be accepted, but what's worth is trying, right? =D

>Another possible Bill Cipher upgrade thread.

Oh man, I'm just gonna wait riiiight here.

Can we argue on placing Bill higher into 2-A? He lives in a realm that exists between all dimensions, and exists without any physical laws. Bill opening a rift fused it with the multiverse, and since the NMR is dated to destroy itself, it would do the same to the rest if existence, hence why people were scared of Bill.

Bill and his power kept the rift open, as evidenced by the fact that his death caused the rift to his realm to close. So Bill's existence kept the NMR fused with the multiverse. At the very least this implies that Bill can control the NMR to an unknown degree.

Have not you even read it? Really? Look at my points, and no, that other thread had absolutely nothing to do with mine, it did not introduce anything new, plus there is quite a grammatical difference between dimension 52 and 11 dimension .

I just read all the topics, and NOBODY showed the points I just showed.

something to make these pan-dimensional beings become strong? , and no one answered, but here, I showed some things, at least read before comparing to another.

Matthew Schroeder said:
No.

These dudes are worse than normal humans. They can't even drive a spaceship straight. They are not legitimate 11th Dimensional entities.
So...about Bill being higher into 2-A?

Matthew Schroeder said:
No.
These dudes are worse than normal humans. They can't even drive a spaceship straight. They are not legitimate 11th Dimensional entities.
Even being powerful, we're still talking about a cartoon, of course it will have some kind of comic relief, Bill himself suffers it sometimes.

And they fell because of the natural magnetism attracting weirdness to/of Gravity Falls, and as has already been shown, beings of higher dimensions can be struck by beings of smaller dimensions when they are outside their natal dimension , because they may look like gods , but not so much .

They definitely are vastly more intelligent than humans. Due to their multiverse travelling ships and the fact that a mere household appliance of theirs was superior to Ford's tech. However their physical stats have never been indicated to be that high, especially given that it's possible they died to the ship crash.

As I have said, the Multiverse of Gravity Falls being taken away by the lack of feats of the pan-dimensional beings, to the dimensional height, and I've shown that a simple battery of a three-dimensional spacecraft of the pandimensional beings has enough energy to cath up the entire multiverse...

I really think you guys have not even read anything, you just saw the title and you must have thought "ah, again" ... Give it a chance.

i Don't see how they would scale to the portal. It's a piece of tecnology made to bend reality, anddoing badly would tear it apart. It's more like how bills chaos was going to destroy reality, its laws being violated was the problem, not the ap .

With only a small battery of the THREE-DIMENSIONAL ship of the pandimensional beings, Ford had enough energy to open portals to infinite universes, to give real danger to ALL reality and to destroy the dimensional fabric

Doesn't that count as At least 2-A? Correct me if i'm wrong

Gravity Falls has already dealt with string theory, showing 1st dimension , 2nd dimension , 4th dimension , and 5th dimension

4th dimension and 5th dimension seems pretty vague, otherwise it should be fine

Since the trilazzx betas tech needed 5th dimensional research for a 3d machine which may be considered much weaker than actual ship may solidify bill as at least High 2-A possibly higher or far higher since it needed 5th dimensional research for the portal and since it can be assumed that the ship is much more powerful than the portal (mere appliances were greater than fords tech) so the ship may be higher dimensional when THEY built it thus the possibly higher or far higher

No one is denying the fact that higher dimensions exist in GF, just that they don't possess basic requirements to be as powerful as we interpret them to be. Everyone simply saying x dimension + tier upgrade is just wasting everyone's time.

Doesn't seem like a stretch, honestly. But is there any better argument to support it? Because if not, I wouldn't even agree with a "possibly".

"At least Multiverse level+, likely High Multiverse level+ (Served a threat to "the wider multiverse", which has been called infinite multiple times, and has been stated to contain five dimensional beings in it)"

yes but this implies that the nightmare realm in its existence is a 5 dimensional realm (Bill the biggest contributor to the portal would have told ford that it needs 5 dimensional research) and Bill seems to have sustained the nightmare realm to some degree i.e. when he died it sucked everything into the nightmare realm and in the new comic the nightmare realm looks significantly different since bill died

Not really.

The nightmare realm is chaotic reality, and in-verse giving it a dimensionality goes against its point. And even then,that doesn't prove that it is 5-DD as the wiki views 5-D

I suppose literally the only thing left I could think of are two things 1). Bill himself may be 5th dimensional and as he sustained the nightmare realm ( evidence points above ) it may have recquired that fifth dimensionsality thus why it needed the research but this seems a little speculative or 2). in an interview alex hirsch goes out and says while bill is not and will never be omnipotent he is nigh omnipotent almost all powerful but not quite there he then said he still has to make deals but since I cannot find it it is unreliable unless someone has the link

Oh and also Bill said he is looking for a promotion in terms of power meaning he can get more powerful and he says the more he knows the more powerful he is and well he IS nigh omniscient but this is a take it or leave it situation

What he could become is not important. What ifs are not put on profiles.

Madara could have gotten a lot stronger if he wasn't betrayed, Frieza could have gotten immortality, etc.

Its what he has achieved. The question is if the 5D claim is legitimate, or just as consistent as 11D

Then most likely bill will stay 2-A unless if someone proves his 5th dimension traits causing the nightmare realm to need that research os true or if someone finds the link to the video of alex hirsch's interview where he said bill is nigh omnipotent or maybe someone else saw the interview and can support the fact that he said that

Bill Cipher Cap? is a page I recently found which may support bill as a higher tier if Lightbuster30's reasoning is correct check it out if you will

Back