• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Trigun: Eye of Michael powers and abilities

And you've been directly debunked and countered in regards to both, most notably in regards to Extrasensory Perception. Firstly you blatantly looked past major context which I've provided (I.E the blinding effect and the deafening effects from Midvalley. High volumes of sound can cause enough energy to deafen the target and considering Midvalley's Potency in regards to sound he should be more than capable of this. 85 dBA is more than enough to deafen someone, and Wolfwood was hit by an attack that shattered the glass of a large ass building and ******* shook it, making it laughably above 85 dBA. And considering how dBA are measured, Midvalley's sound manipulation would literally be thousands of times higher than this value.)

So we have an example of Wolfwood fighting despite have zero eye sight and lacking the ability to hear shit, and still manage to locate someone within a massive building and fight them like nothing would absolutely qualify for Extrasensory Perception.

My apologies but your behavior isn't exactly what one would consider "staff worthy." I've provided several examples jam packed of context, and you've rejected them on the basis of "not wanting to argue anymore." or needlessly claiming I'm quote on quote "mindlessly arguing." despite me having had countered your argument with in canon knowledge and wiki standards. So far your counter arguments have consisted of nothing but blatant ignorance when in the face of canon facts and more or less "I'm a staff member so I'm gonna Stone wall here."

Genuinely speaking this type of argument from staff members sets a very bad president, and if you continue to do you you can simply unfollow this thread. Considering you haven't given useful information to this thread and have been arguing based upon what you feel as opposed to using factual evidence or information.

Not entirely sure about the whole ESP.

But Regen Neg is a hard no for me. The way that character is wording and said. It just simply that he take too much damage that he simply can’t regen out off.

Regeneration Negation is a bit objective since Nicolas and his training (specifically those special rounds which corrode and overpower regeneration.)

Livio's Mid Regeneration has no limits as to the amount of damage he can regenerate from. "Have I really been damaged beyond repair." would insinuate that Nicolas is directly negating his regen, given that he was shocked it wasn't kicking in and the fact that he's regenerated from a lot worse wounds. In terms of sheer destruction Nicolas couldn't cut his head off or damage the brain, meanwhile Livio could previously regenerate from shots to the head, disembowelment, having his limbs removed and being cut in half. There's nothing to indicate that Livio's regeneration has a weakness of not being able to regenerate from certain wounds (His regeneration is a complete upgrade from Nicholas's.)

Also Nicholas held off on killing Livio in that scan, he could have but the regeneration of Livio is extremely quick, which allowed him to regenerate after this injury albeit he was given time. And considering one of Nicholas's main tactics is to cause more damage than regenerative opponents have the ability to repair. (I.E if he's against an opponent with Mid levels of regeneration he'll instantly resort to mutating them by shredding them to pieces, case in point against Gray the Nine Lives. An immortal regenerative cyborg who Nicholas countered his regen by mauling him into bits.)

For the record, I haven't noticed any bad behaviour from Ogbunabali here. He has just spent some time trying to be of help, even if you disagree with him.

Also, there are definitive limits to what can be demanded of the staff in terms of consistent perfection in all things.

None of the evidence provided meets criteria for Regenera Negation. Its just extreme body damage mixed in with in-character attitude to overwhelm an opponent's healing factor. Everything else, including Extrasensory perception, is fine to apply.

That's fair enough, I suppose I should at least include the in character attitude to overwhelm an opponents healing factor into his intelligence section?

Just note it in the intelligence section that he has prior knowledge of fighting people with Healing Factors and battles them differently from standard enemies.

Back