• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Trigun - Speed and hax resistances.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welp this'll be the last CRT for the God tiers of the verse. This'll be for Vash and Knives's obviously, after this CRT is done I'll be revising the lesser known profiles like Wolfwood and Livio.

Now let's get into this.

Okay for the longest time the speed section from the pages were randomly assigned with no calculations, seemingly out of nowhere. I however did fortunately have GoatTempest calculate one of the feats from the verse.

The yield of this calculation is high into MFTL+ and Knives's would scale due to being able to blitz these ships casually and Vash scales to Knives's for obvious reasons. But alas that's not the end of this rodeo, as Vash has statements of his attacks skipping measurable distance instantly and if I recall this would be either Infinite due to traveling an Immeasurable amount of distance instantly.

So I'll be proposing this for the speed of the God Tiers. "At Least MFTL+, likely Infinite.

And somehow I ended up forgetting about this part in the last CRT. But Vash and Knives's should have the following resistances due to Vash being able to physically interact and reflect Knives's Angel Arm directly at him.

Vash and Knives's would have the following, Resistance to Existence Erasure, Void Manipulation, Matter Manipulation, Deconstruction, Quantum Manipulation, Space-Time Manipulation, Causality Manipulation and Mind Manipulation. And Knives's should also gain Immortality and regeneration Negation (Types 1, 3 & 8.) and (Mid-Godly.) due to having the same biology as Vash himself who simply uses his own Plant abilities to negate immortality and regeneration.

Last edited:
I don't have knowlwdge of the verse nor context but that graph sounds like it is measuring the space distortion effect rather than distance, ya got more context on it? Like the attack it was measuring and stuff?

Least I got a mum, that's why ur momma dead. Dead as ****. What CRT she gunna disagree with?
You may be right. Haven't seen that bitch in years.

But I agree with everything. Specifically I think infinite speed fits more for the speed feat, as "immeasurable distance" is pretty much verbatim infinite distance. At least, that's my interpretation, since infinite is, logically, not a measurable number.

As always, I disagree.

On a serious note, the speed part seems like infinite speed, other than that, everything else seems fine.

I don't have knowlwdge of the verse nor context but that graph sounds like it is measuring the space distortion effect rather than distance, ya got more context on it? Like the attack it was measuring and stuff?
Yeah sure I got you. Vash and Knives's fight for the survival of the planet, and during that fight is when the statement was made. I doubt it would be referring to space being distorted since Knives's doesn't do that, Vash does but he has a set range on his warping and he didn't warp here.

I mean, he did say "this is a graph of the space distortion when the gate opened"

It also seems to "jump from zero to out of mensurable range in a instant and then goes back flat right away"

I mean, he did say "this is a graph of the space distortion when the gate opened"
Because they're analyzing Knives's and Vash, the graph is about / meant for keeping track of Knives's.
It also seems to "jump from zero to out of mensurable range in a instant and then goes back flat right away"
Well that would make sense, Vash's attacks don't last permanently as they'll despawn after a few seconds if they miss the target.

It goes back to zero because the attack isn't there any longer hence why it reverts back to zero.

no-yes.gif

Because they're analyzing Knives's and Vash, the graph is about / meant for keeping track of Knives's.

Well that would make sense, Vash's attacks don't last permanently as they'll despawn after a few seconds if they miss the target.

It goes back to zero because the attack isn't there any longer hence why it reverts back to zero.
So let me see if i understand it, are they like, fighting inside a space distortion and their attacks are making it move like water, hence the graph showing those spikes, in vash's case when his attacks "pulls it", they despawn and space goes back to the first state

So let me see if i understand it, are they like, fighting inside a space distortion and their attacks are making it move like water, hence the graph showing those spikes, in vash's case when his attacks "pulls it", they despawn and space goes back to the first state
They aren't fighting in a space distortion but you'd be correct with the rest of your understanding.

Does that plant universe level feat where vash performed more calculations in a single QuickDraw of his gun than a plant did in 200 years yield anything significant in terms of speed?

doing basic math

6311520000 seconds in 200 years

.206 seconds

6311520000/.206 = 30,638,446,601.9

So basically Vash can think 30.6 billion times faster than a plant.

Does that plant universe level feat where vash performed more calculations in a single QuickDraw of his gun than a plant did in 200 years yield anything significant in terms of speed?

doing basic math

.206 seconds

Can you possibly add this to a blot? It could be used as support that's for sure.

doing basic math

.206 seconds

This feat is... weird if I must say so myself

Explain it more thoroughly if possible pls

OP looks fine

This feat is... weird if I must say so myself

Explain it more thoroughly if possible pls

OP looks fine

Basically miss plant here is saying that Vash in the instant he drew the gun, performed more calculations than she ever did in 200 years

Vash is at bare minimum faster than the best human gunslinger, hence why .206 seconds is a good lowball to use.

The scene as a whole establishes that in the time it took for Vash to draw his gun he performed more calculations than another one did in 200 years.

In principle: character A does in .206 seconds what it took character B 200 years to do.

You already have 2 staff agreements and multiple user agreements, I think you can apply this, but I understand wanting to be safe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back