• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Trigun: Eye of Michael powers and abilities

Alright so this'll be the last Trigun CRT I make about powers and abilities until the Legato Bluesummers profile is made, as he's crucial to the scaling of base Vash and base Knives. I'll also be compiling a list of brand new calcs before tackling the issue of the tiers of various characters, so excuse the random tiers on the profile at the moment.

In the meantime I'll be going over the abilities of two characters, those two characters being Nicholas the Punisher and Livio the Double Fang, and I'll start with my personal favorite anime priest Nicholas.

Nicholas needs the following either added to his profile or removed from his profile.

- Regeneration ( Low-Mid. ): Wolfwood can completely heal his wounds after having organs filled with bullets, and to give further insight Wolfwood fell from a spaceship in the previous page. And instead of "healing" he just needs a higher at the end of his Low-Mid, so it would look like this. "At Least Low-Mid, higher via regeneration vials." and that's due to the vials being able to Quicken the speed of his regeneration, Regenerating wounds he couldn't previously. But Nicholas's regeneration stops at Low-Mid since his heart will stop from the vials if used too much and he'll die.

- Enhanced Senses and Extrasensory Perception: Aside from having increased metabolism and healing, Nicholas also had his senses and nerves sharpened to incredible heights and I believe this also qualifies for Superhuman Characteristics

- Analytical Prediction, Information Analysis and Reactive Power Level: Nicholas read Livio's reactions and his abilities last second, Nicholas's reflexes get better as the fight goes on, he'll find his opponents weakness and next his find a window of attack, Wolfwood grew faster and faster in fight fight against the much stronger and faster Livio, and is now keeping pace with a much stronger Livi, furthermore evidence as members of this group use Prediction and Information Analysis on a regular.

- Regeneration Negation: ( Low-Mid, up to Mid via explosive rounds. ) Nicholas eventually overpowered Livio's regeneration, albeit done via explosive rounds, while face to face against regenerative foes, Wolfwood will mutilate them until they can't regenerate.

Now onto Livio the Double Fang.

- Regeneration: ( At Least Mid. ) & Type 2 Immortality. Livio can regenerate from deadly wounds, even if shot in the head multiple times, Even if his skull is smashed into pieces, Livio will come back no matter the injury, also regenerates from being riddled with massive nails, like a lot. Livio would also receive all of Wolfwood's abilities he got from the surgery, and since Livio received a upgrade from the one Wolfwood had Wolfwood wouldn't scale to Livio's Mid regeneration.

He should also get Information Analysis and Analytical Prediction for being apart of the Eye of Michael.

Last edited:
Bump because people only care about vs threads and higher dimensions abilities.

Sheep, the all of you.

- Regeneration ( Low-Mid. ): Wolfwood can completely heal his wounds after having organs filled with bullets, and to give further insight Wolfwood fell from a spaceship in the previous page. And instead of "healing" he just needs a higher at the end of his Low-Mid, so it would look like this. "At Least Low-Mid, higher via regeneration vials." and that's due to the vials being able to Quicken the speed of his regeneration, Regenerating wounds he couldn't previously. But Nicholas's regeneration stops at Low-Mid since his heart will stop from the vials if used too much and he'll die.
Seems fine. Though I don't see the need for the "At least" part, since he's just healing organ damage. Just put it as "Low-Mid, higher via regeneration vials".
- Enhanced Senses and Extrasensory Perception: Aside from having increased metabolism and healing, Nicholas also had his senses and nerves sharpened to incredible heights and I believe this also qualifies for Superhuman Characteristics
This is just Enhanced Senses. Don't see Extrasensory Perception anywhere here.
Seems fine. Though that's not Reactive Power Level, rather Accelerated Development
That's not really Regeneration Negation just a lot of damage and weakness of the Regeneration for having a limit.
- Regeneration: ( At Least Mid. ) & Type 2 Immortality. Livio can regenerate from deadly wounds, even if shot in the head multiple times, Even if his skull is smashed into pieces, Livio will come back no matter the injury, also regenerates from being riddled with massive nails, like a lot. Livio would also receive all of Wolfwood's abilities he got from the surgery, and since Livio received a upgrade from the one Wolfwood had Wolfwood wouldn't scale to Livio's Mid regeneration.
Seems fine.

1: Fair

2: Fighting while Blind and deaf (Due to Midvalley's sound hax.) should qualify as ESP no?

3: Fair

4: No such weakness is ever stated for Livio's regeneration. He's even surprised at the fact that he couldn't regenerate anymore.

5: Fair

2: Fighting while Blind and deaf (Due to Midvalley's sound hax.) should qualify as ESP no?
Scan?
4: No such weakness is ever stated for Livio's regeneration. He's even surprised at the fact that he couldn't regenerate anymore.
I mean that's kind of the wording from himself.

"Have I really been damaged beyond any hopes of repair?"

That's just implying he's been damaged beyond his ability to regenerate. If there aren't any statements or something that would imply he has negation ability then we can't really give him such ability.

What Ogbunabali has accepted can probably be applied.

Thank you for helping out.

1: Here and here

2: Livio's regeneration doesn't work like that, his regeneration isn't based on his stamina so it wouldn't make any sense for him to have a random weakness slapped onto his profile. And the statement "Have I really been damage beyond any hopes of repair" is in reference to Wolfwood explosive rounds. (Livio regenerates later anyhow.)

1. Don't really see anything in either of those scans that shows Extrasensory Perception?
  2. Won't really go back and forth on this. There isn't any evidence for this being Regeneration Negation, and all proof shown shows that it's most likely that the person's regeneration was insufficient to handle the damage being dealt. So I reject this, unless there's something new being presented.

Well, it seems like we have reached a conclusion here then.

1: Wolfwood fought while deaf and blind? How is that not a feat of Extrasensory Perception? He fought Midvalley, who attacks the opponents brain to deafen and blind them. He not only fought but tracked Midvalley from inside the massive building while blind and deaf.

2: No there isn't, the proof doesn't exist simply because you say it does. Livio has survived much worse wounds before. (Having his head smashed, his head shot multiple times, being torn apart, etc.) it's only a weakness of you have a lack of context.

1. He just did an AoE attack with a saxophone in one scan and in the other just seems like it was a continuation of the previous one. So no. Nothing here.
  2. As I said. I'm done with this subject.

What Ogbunabali has accepted can be applied now. After that we should close this thread.

1: Said Saxophone is a hax ability, Midvalley manipulates airwaves, and using this he can strike the opponents brain in order to cause his opponent to go blind and as well as go deaf due to the extreme sound. Once again, context matters here which you seem to be ignoring.

2: Once again that's not how this works. You can say your done arguing but that doesn't automatically make your argument correct.

1. Context you haven't presented. All you've shown is a dude playing a sax that does AoE. You don't need any senses in order to do that.

We should preferably start to wrap this up now.

Okay. That should probably be fine then.

I feel like arguments are legitimately being ignored for the simple fact that a staff member disagrees, despite them being objectively false.

The arguments for Extra sensory Perception, Wolfwood can fight and locate opponents in a large building after being blinded and deafened.

Okay. That seems fine then.

What do you think Ogbunabali?

I've already addressed both. There isn't enough evidence for either, and the argument just turns into saying the same sentence in a slightly different wording in circles. So I'm rejecting both of them. If LordGinSama wants to mindlessly argue back and forth he is free to call in another staff member and do it with them.

Back