• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tord vs Tricky the Clown

• Speed is equalized (tf is that FTL+ rating???)
  • Tord has his mech (5.1 tons)
  • Tricky is in his Demon key (7.9 Tons)
  • Battle takes place in a void, with a large concrete platform under them
Clown: 1 (koopa3144)

Mech:
5c5e3c43be7a5c0b86582b5c82f8de3b.png
ebe3c678c89774efdfee32234c9f3090.jpg

Last edited:
Can Tord really do anything about the Improbability Drive? I mean that thing has 4-C reality warping capabilities (it turned the sun into a human, plunging the entire world into darkness), not to mention the other numerous hax abilities it can do.

Can Tord really do anything about the Improbability Drive? I mean that thing has 4-C reality warping capabilities (it turned the sun into a human, plunging the entire world into darkness), not to mention the other numerous hax abilities it can do.
tricky doesn't control the improbability drive, it just randomly does shit, so it's not exactly combat applicable of what he does with it.

Ok so Tricky has a slight AP advantage and higher stamina while Tord has superior attack range and LS. The green clown 100% has more combat experience and skill while Tord is slightly smarter due to at least genius while Tricky is only possibly genius. A big problem for Tricky here is going to be his lack of range in his demon form, and the fact the Tord can easily fly away and out range him.

Ok so Tricky has a slight AP advantage and higher stamina while Tord has superior attack range and LS. The green clown 100% has more combat experience and skill while Tord is slightly smarter due to at least genius while Tricky is only possibly genius. A big problem for Tricky here is going to be his lack of range in his demon form, and the fact the Tord can easily fly away and out range him.
If he begins to outrange him Tricky can very easily drop a building on his head.

Tord's mech also seems to rely on wings to fly, and i dont think it'd be above Tricky to target those.

If he begins to outrange him Tricky can very easily drop a building on his head.
Fair, though Tord might be able to lift the building but I'm not sure if he has the LS to do that.
Tord's mech also seems to rely on wings to fly, and i dont think it'd be above Tricky to target those.
I doubt Tricky would be able to reach the wings due to being smaller than the mech and his lack of ranged options that can pacifically target the wings in this demon form.

Tricky should have access to guns to close the range gap. He's also far more of a brutal fighter compared to Tord, and can relatively just outskill him. He can also possibly infect Tord's mech with his virus. As Tord's mech has been hijacked before.

Tricky should have access to guns to close the range gap. He's also far more of a brutal fighter compared to Tord, and can relatively just outskill him. He can also possibly infect Tord's mech with his virus. As Tord's mech has been hijacked before.
The virus is something he’d resort to if tord does nothing but range spam him, which wouldn’t put him out of the fight, but would require him to fist fight a giant fire demon.

The virus is something he’d resort to if tord does nothing but range spam him, which wouldn’t put him out of the fight, but would require him to fist fight a giant fire demon.
Tord does guns and his memory eraser that he can pull out of hammerspace if he loses his Mech.

Last edited:
Tord does guns and his memory eraser that he can pull out of hammerspace if he loses his Mech.
Guns wont help much, as hank (who's comparable to tricky) could barely harm his body with guns. he could also amp his speed if the guns really become a problem for him.

How does the memory eraser work? the clip on his profile doesn't show him using it.

Guns wont help much, as hank (who's comparable to tricky) could barely harm his body with guns.
Tord's weapons can mow down multiple waves of clones who have the same durability so they're might be more effective than hanks guns.
How does the memory eraser work? the clip on his profile doesn't show him using it.
That is the only time we see the memory eraser get used and we never get to see how it fires. If I had to guess it probably shoots some kind of laser.

Tord's weapons can mow down multiple waves of clones who have the same durability so they're might be more effective than hanks guns.
Hank's weapons do the same exact thing though...?
That is the only time we see the memory eraser get used and we never get to see how it fires. If I had to guess it probably shoots some kind of laser.
So i dont think he'll use it in character if we never see it used.

Tord would probably use it as a last resort if he finds out his guns aren't effective.
I mean, it doesn't seem like he uses it at all (its a miracle it's in his standard equipment despite the fact he's never been seen to have it), he never even used it when he lost his mech, what makes this situation any different?

I mean, it doesn't seem like he uses it at all (its a miracle it's in his standard equipment despite the fact he's never been seen to have it), he never even used it when he lost his mech, what makes this situation any different?
He didn't use it after he lost his mech in the show because after the mech exploded he got sent flying away and he had no reason to continue the fight. If he's face to face with a big fire demon after losing his mech and sees that he's guns aren't hurting it, why would he not go for the memory eraser he has as a last resort.

He didn't use it after he lost his mech in the show because after the mech exploded he got sent flying away and he had no reason to continue the fight. If he's face to face with a big fire demon after losing his mech and sees that he's guns aren't hurting it, why would he not go for the memory eraser he has as a last resort.
because we have no clue how it works.

if it works by ******* with the brain or something it wouldn't work at all, since he doesn't have a brain, it was replaced with the improbability drive. (which is pretty damn likely considering it's a gun)

theres a lot of stuff we have to assume to allow Tricky to be affected by it.

because we have no clue how it works.

if it works by ******* with the brain or something it wouldn't work at all, since he doesn't have a brain, it was replaced with the improbability drive. (which is pretty damn likely considering it's a gun)

theres a lot of stuff we have to assume to allow Tricky to be affected by it.
Fair, but even without his memory gun Tord still has his RPG, grenades, duplication, and his jetpack. The RPG and grenades would be useful in damaging the Improbability Drive and his clones might be able to distract Tricky.

Fair, but even without his memory gun Tord still has his RPG, grenades, duplication, and his jetpack. The RPG and grenades would be useful in damaging the Improbability Drive and his clones might be able to distract Tricky.
would damaging the drive really be the best option here? if he damages the drive, Tricky becomes his base zombie form where he can fly and is arguably faster, making his job even harder to to put him down.

hell, thats ironically his best case scenario for tricky. the drive gets damaged enough where he's back in base, and being capable of flying, can keep up with the mech (assuming it hasn't been destroyed yet) and fight him even better than he could than he would as a demon.

would damaging the drive really be the best option here? if he damages the drive, Tricky becomes his base zombie form where he can fly and is arguably faster, making his job even harder to to put him down.

hell, thats ironically his best case scenario for tricky. the drive gets damaged enough where he's back in base, and being capable of flying, can keep up with the mech (assuming it hasn't been destroyed yet) and fight him even better than he could than he would as a demon.
Oh I thought when the drive is destroyed lt leaves Tricky in a weakened state but now I Realize that was be because he was already weakened before transforming in Madness 6. Also, is it even possible for Tord to defeat Tricky without destroying the drive because most damage that Tricky takes is also taken by the drive.

Oh I thought when the drive is destroyed lt leaves Tricky in a weakened state but now I Realize that was be because he was already weakened before transforming in Madness 6. Also, is it even possible for Tord to defeat Tricky without destroying the drive because most damage that Tricky takes is also taken by the drive.
Tricky can be damaged without damaging the drive, it’d just be pretty damn difficult considering it’s inside his head (which, besides his body is the biggest part of him in demon form)

Tricky can be damaged without damaging the drive, it’d just be pretty damn difficult considering it’s inside his head (which, besides his body is the biggest part of him in demon form)
So it seems likely that Tricky is gonna get reverted back to base during the course for the fight due to the drive being in his huge head, which as stated earlier is to Tricky’s benefit due to having flight in base and being able to up with Tord’s Mech. Also on the note of Tord’s Mech, after thinking about it I’m beginning to doubt if Tricky could infect it. Tord seems to manually control it and it doesn’t have any computer systems that Tricky could infect. What Matt and Edd used was probably a second set for controls that Tord left in his base.

Tord seems to manually control it and it doesn’t have any computer systems that Tricky could infect. What Matt and Edd used was probably a second set for controls that Tord left in the base.
Eh, thats fine. thats not something he uses very often.

Without his tech manip Demon Tricky has no way to deal with Tord's superior range except for summoning down buildings. So I think this fight is gonna come down to whether or not a base Tricky can take down Tord and his Mech.

Without his tech manip Demon Tricky has no way to deal with Tord's superior range except for summoning down buildings. So I think this fight is gonna come down to whether or not a base Tricky can take down Tord and his Mech.
small ass target that can fly, use guns, and speed amp?

yeah i'd say he can.

I agree with the rest of your points but would Tricky even have guns on him if he just got de-transformed?
he can summon buildings with agents inside, who have guns. so he could have them if he looted them off agents he summoned.

I feel like it's completely in character for Tricky to fly straight into the Mech's visor to engage Tord in direct H2H or attempt to shoot him if he has a gun. In both situations I see Tricky winning due to his superior fighting skills so I'll vote Tricky.

Back