• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Twilight Sparkle vs CLOWN KILLS YOU!!! (grace

THIS WAS PEPPERSALT'S IDEA.

Twilight Sparkle vs Tricky the Clown

• Speed is equalized
  • Twilight Sparkle is in their first key, Possibly Class G restricted.
  • Twilight has prior knowledge on the red crack in hell.
  • Tricky is in his Post-Auditor Absorption key
  • Battle takes place in a void with a large concrete platform under them
Bird deer thing: 0

Clown: 6
PrincessTwilightSparkle.png
demkeb6-f06fb975-8bef-4153-92d0-dfae7735a010.png

Last edited:
Tricky in this key starts with pulling his opponent into hell, then summoning a shit ton of minions.

Tricky in this key starts with pulling his opponent into hell, then summoning a shit ton of minions.
OK, good. I'm pretty sure she does have feats of hitting multiple targets at once with teleportation and forcefield creation being extra tools for getting breathing moments from the minions.

The former is thought activated, as is her transmutation

OK, good. I'm pretty sure she does have feats of hitting multiple targets at once with teleportation and forcefield creation being extra tools for getting breathing moments from the minions.

The former is thought activated, as is her transmutation
The thing she has to worry about is the actual tricky poking her with any attack from the halo, since the second she touches that shit she’ll be hit with dissonance energy, which will drive her insane, and give her some nice dosage of radiation.

The thing she has to worry about is the actual tricky poking her with any attack from the halo, since the second she touches that shit she’ll be hit with dissonance energy, which will drive her insane, and give her some nice dosage of radiation.
Ah, one-shot danmaku?

Oh by the way, first key Twilight is still a unicorn. You're using Alicorn Twilight as the picture

Here, use this image instead
d4ubpbk-72e2601e-9605-479d-bfa9-dc1b872dbf4d.jpg

Usually her forcefields look something like this so it's an all-round protection
that should be able to block it, although Tricky's control over hell will make it difficult for her to stay in that bubble. he could **** with the gravity, throw her out with telekinesis (assuming she can be removed from the inside?), have her soul be teleported somewhere else.

dude has a lot of options, but he definitely isn't getting through that through sheer brute strength.

he could **** with the gravity
She has gravity manip of her own
throw her out with telekinesis (assuming she can be removed from the inside?
I'm unsure but Tricky seems to have a higher Class M rating
have her soul be teleported somewhere else.
That's probably the most dangerous trick
dude has a lot of options, but he definitely isn't getting through that through sheer brute strength.
And how in-character is it for him to do that?

Also can his minions do the same things he can do?

She has gravity manip of her own

I'm unsure but Tricky seems to have a higher Class M rating

That's probably the most dangerous trick

And how in-character is it for him to do that?

Also can his minions do the same things he can do?
He’s pretty trigger happy with this stuff. He might not even use it to make her vulnerable, but use it just to **** with them

the minions are not capable of it, but hell itself is capable of doing it to other people.

Ah, cool

Is there a limit? Because uh, this is starting to look like a stomp
he doesn't do it unless he actually needs to, and will take all the damage his body can before it's on the floor incapable of moving.

Twilight could theoretically throw him into the red crack in hell to kill him (and as far as i know, the higher powers never intervened then so it would cover his resurrections), but unsure if she'd catch onto that before she get's killed.

Guess so. I swear to god if she turns him into an orange which also takes away his consciousness I’ll beat your ass
Oranges can't think, they're just orange

Like in this thread here, most of the discussion at the first part is whether or not Kakyoin can use Hierophant Green while being unable to think

Oranges can't think, they're just orange
Improbability drives aren't brains, he cant think in the first place!!!!!!
Like in this thread here, most of the discussion at the first part is whether or not Kakyoin can use Hierophant Green while being unable to think
Well, wouldn't the higher powers trigger then? they activated while Hank was alive while missing half his head. it's not a permanent solution but it can discourage her from using it against him more.

They thought a marshmallow was awesome™, is it really out of their definition of awesome™ to think an orange is awesome™?
You're telling me the gods of a verse well known for gruesome violence and unhealthy amounts of edge considered a marshmallow to be awesome™?

They're gonna like Rarity

if we wanted, i could give Twilight prior knowledge so she knows she has to hit tricky while he's in the giant crack in the sky.

OK then

And how many times would they be willing to do that? Because you said in the match-up thread that his resurrection works about 3 or 4 times
It's more potent for Tricky, but usually works 3-4 times. although after the first-second time Tricky might begin hiding himself in the minion hordes. Tricky inside hell is capable of changing how he looks to hide his identity, i think it's reasonable to assume he can change himself to look like something he already looks fairly alike to.
That can work
prior knowledge given.

prior knowledge given.
OK so... Is there anything in particular about that crack that makes it dangerous to approach or inaccessible?
It's more potent for Tricky, but usually works 3-4 times. although after the first-second time Tricky might begin hiding himself in the minion hordes. Tricky inside hell is capable of changing how he looks to hide his identity, i think it's reasonable to assume he can change himself to look like something he already looks fairly alike to.
Wouldn't it be suspicious if a random grunt starts slinging crazy projectiles?

OK so... Is there anything in particular about that crack that makes it dangerous to approach or inaccessible?
Well, Tricky is religiously protective of it, and is likely to use dissonance the closer she gets.

theres also the problem theres no real way for her to 'walk' to it, and has to find some other way to actually get it. Hank got to it by sling shotting himself toward it, using tricky's punches.
Wouldn't it be suspicious if a random grunt starts slinging crazy projectiles?
Tricky is capable of disguising himself as a perfectly normal grunt, even their movements and physical characteristics.

Well, Tricky is religiously protective of it, and is likely to use dissonance the closer she gets.

theres also the problem theres no real way for her to 'walk' to it, and has to find some other way to actually get it. Hank got to it by sling shotting himself toward it, using tricky's punches.
Teleportation can do. And Twilight being able to one-shot does help in her favor

Teleportation can do. And Twilight being able to one-shot does help in her favor
He does got a teleport of his own, and got some speed amps to make up for it.

i suppose the real problem here is getting tricky to actually be in there, since it required him being restrained there for him to ever be killed.

He does got a teleport of his own, and got some speed amps to make up for it.
Well, you did say he'll be guarding the crack. He would be pretty close to it, would he?
i suppose the real problem here is getting tricky to actually be in there, since it required him being restrained there for him to ever be killed.
I mean, getting instantly vaporized should help with the process. You know, Low 6-B vs High 8-C

Well, you did say he'll be guarding the crack. He would be pretty close to it, would he?

I mean, getting instantly vaporized should help with the process. You know, Low 6-B vs High 8-C
Well, getting vaporized does make it pretty difficult for him to be INSIDE it, and the problem of actually hitting him, since he does like being faster than his opponent.

i suppose theoretically Twilight could hit him in it assuming it wont completely vaporize him from reality.

Wait, he just has to die in the crack in order to not resurrect, right?
thats a good god damn question.

nobody entirely knows how this 'crack in hell' 100% works.

we just know hank punched him in the face while he was in it, and it killed him.

Back