• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Trapped in a Comic (Izuku Midoriya vs Mortus)

Flashlight237

VS Battles
Calculation Group
So yeah, this might be interesting. We have Izuku Midoriya, the star hero of My Hero Academia, pitted against Theodore Rooseve-- I mean Mortus.This might be an interesting one. One should get 86 tons in AP while the other should have around 15.1 tons in durability (assuming Sketch's quakes are Magnitude 4), but has Low-Mid (probably Mid because his head goes missing when he summons a Kreep, but that's just me) Regenerationn, which is the point where Regenerationn starts making the opponent hard to kill. That and Mortus does have two hax that are viable counters to Izuku's abilities: teleportation and minor reality warping (the former actually being used in combat).

With that said, speed is equalized and Mortus is bloodlusted (normally, split-bloodlust is frowned upon, but there was Aku vs Yellow Diamond).

That aside, here are the profiles.:

Izuku's Profile

Mortus' Profile

Who takes this?

Izuku Midoriya Costume Beta
CZ33
Chicken This, Freak!: 0
I'm Going to Rock This World!: 2 (Anttron224, Sixo Bullets)

Inconclusive: 0

Anttron224 said:
Is this 8% Deku?
If this is the one who'd critically injure himself at 20% and 100%, then yes, 8% Deku. Also. Mortus' durability is on the high end.

Mortus is going to have a tough time dealing with that Building level plus durability, but I give it to Mortus due to Deku being unable to deal with proper teleportation, let alone teleportation actually used for combat instead of just cheap tricks like what Kurogiri does. Mortus also doesn't rely portals for his teleporting. And since speed is equalized Mortus can crank out more Kreeps to distract Deku while he teleports around attacking him from any angle. Mortus takes this 7/10 times.

Good point. Midoriya had to take his time analysing quirks, so I doubt he would actually be ready for Mortus (especially with him having gotten out of a comic book rather than something Midoriya would readily be able to get some good insight on).

ExodusNexus said:
I don't know. Just seems to be pretty forgettable. Even I forgot about it,
I wouldn't say it's forgettable considering how often it appeared in Sega Genesis compilations. Probably would've been talked about a bit more if it were on Sega Smash Pack, though.

@Ant While somewhat true, it is annoying to consistently bump this thread without stop and fill the thread with unneeded replies that just spams "bump" like this thread here.

@Ann

Not necessarily. You could ask other user for their inputs or at least tell them about this thread in chat.

I fail to see why there is seemingly no other options aside from bumping this thread. Just bump a thread after a day or so just to be safe.

HammerStrikes219 said:
@Ann
Not necessarily. You could ask other user for their inputs or at least tell them about this thread in chat.

I fail to see why there is seemingly no other options aside from bumping this thread. Just bump a thread after a day or so just to be safe.
Fair enough

@Anttron I didn't claim that as you misreading my word.

"While somewhat true, it is annoying to consistently bump this thread without stop" as I was talking about this part "3 hour gap isn't rapid" in the first 3 words of my sentence.

Seriously don't take my words out of context when you claimed that as well.

Anyway I will stay neutral as I don't really interested into getting involved in VS debating. So yeah I will stay out of it for the most part.

What are you talking about? I never argued what you claim I stated and what I did quote in the deleted response wasn't out of context. Please stop as we're both derailing the thread.

@Anttron

You were the one who say that prior to your removal of the response and a discussion moderator or a admin could restore it to confirm what I say is true so at least attempt to be honest with me.

Anyway, I should unfollow this thread as I don't have much of a interest into doing VS debating anyway.

@Anttron You mean evidence as in the response you removed earlier? I find it hard to believe that show truthfulness if you gonna remove a response that may prove one is lying or not.

I removed it before you claimed I was using your words out of context as I agreed with the next message you sent and felt it unnecessary. You're the one misrepresenting others.

Anttron224 said:
I removed it before you claimed I was using your words out of context as I agreed with the next message you sent and felt it unnecessary. You're the misrepresenting others.
"You're the misrepresenting others" is something one will say to shift the blame here given.

From you: "You also claim that they're done without stop, yet most are done with a day to days in between them, the most recent bump being an exception." when responding to my earlier reply: "@Ant While somewhat true, it is annoying to consistently bump this thread without stop and fill the thread with unneeded replies that just spams "bump" like this thread here."

Anyway I think we should stop derailing this thread further more anyway as in stop sending replies to this thread as we are cluttering this thread with unrelated comments.

Frog bump
I agree about the derailment but you are demonstrably false in your claims against me and would prefer if you would stop spreading misinformation even after being shown evidence.

Back