• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Trapped in a Comic (Izuku Midoriya vs Mortus)

The poster agreed to it under the post. Deku has access to equipment that can damage Mortus via the Comix Zone. Did you read the thread?

Correction, his 8% is High 8-C not 8-C, my bad.

Also I see you made the calc for that result, so that's cool.

It's not in the OP so it doesn't matter, it needs be changed. (Though I did not see that)

What is Comix Zone, I don't understand what you're talking about above. I don't see anything like that mentioned on Mortus is profile, if it is I cannot find it.

Comix Zone is the comic Mortus escaped from that he can send people to. If they get to the end he goes in to fight them. The items in the Comix Zone are on the author's page, Sketch Turner.

Should Mortus have BFR for that? That's probably why you couldn't find it. I figured his Reality Warping covered that, but I might not have explained it enough on his page.

Yes he should have BFR. Problem here, how does that let Izuku get pass Mid regen?

Actually if he's bloodlusted why would he go into the comic at all, he's not in character so why can't he leave Izuku trapped there? Does he have to go inside or something, like he's forced in?

Power Slam and the nuke's exhaust flames damage Mortus enough to go past his regen.

If Deku makes it to the end he finds Mortus' nuke, which angers him and he goes back in the comic to fight Deku himself. It's a part of his hubris and one of his weaknesses.

If bloodlust removes character flaws, then the only way for Deku to leave would be if he fails to disarm the nuke, the explosion will blast him back to the real world.

Bloodlust does indeed remove such things, he'll just put Izuku in the comic and go somewhere else. Also he can just put Izuku back into the comic if he gets out right? This sounds like a stomp.

Yeah, he canonically has burned parts of the comic before.

Nah, because the only way Deku can get out without beating Mortus in a fight would be for the nuke to explode, which blasts him out and destroys the comic reality and the physical book as well, so Mortus and Deku would be stuck in the real world

Back