• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Transistor/Red Revision

Status
Not open for further replies.
Excellent work.
Although here are some minor issues like a weirdly phrased sentence at the beginning of the weaknesses section and a few abilities that should be bold but aren't.

Excellent work.
Although here are some minor issues like a weirdly phrased sentence at the beginning of the weaknesses section and a few abilities that should be bold but aren't.
how about now?

I will only provide input in terms of the profile/formatting wise.

Speed: Subsonic (Can avoid a processed Sybil's lunges, and fight her on even terms), Subsonic+ with Plan() (Can move at much greater speeds than normal)

Lifting Strength: Athletic Human (Can easily swing around the massive Transistor as if it were a normal sword)

Durability: Small Building level+ (Can withstand the Spine's attacks, which leave large craters in the ground. Can tank attacks from the Jerk enemy, which makes small craters with all of its attacks)
A reference(s) is required. Although I acknowledge the inclusion of a scan, it is imperative to provide proper references per standards.

Red has lost her voice and can't speak, although she can hum. While the Transistor can protect and heal her from lethal damage up to three times in a fight, an active Function will be rendered unusable each time this occurs. Plan() has a recharge period of a few seconds, and Red cannot use most Functions while it's recharging. Functions occupy some processing space in the Transistor, which means there is an upper limit to how much can be equipped. Attempting to process and integrate the Trace of someone who is not registered within Cloudbank will cause the Transistor to glitch.
I fixed this part for clarity and grammatical correctness

A reference(s) is required. Although I acknowledge the inclusion of a scan, it is imperative to provide proper references per standards.
The references are contained in the blog.
I fixed this part for clarity and grammatical correctness
You just kind of swapped a few words for synonyms...

Never mind, you've included links to your blog with each scan. While it's not the ideal recommendation, it's acceptable for me.

There's something for her at all in Intelligence right?
Uh, she's a very successful singer, I guess? I don't really see that as a mark of necessarily intelligence, lord knows there's plenty of stupid ones irl
Is "()" supposed to be after every reference?
The functions just have that at the end, the entire game is themed after that kind of programming term

Also one tiny note, I gave her Subsonic+ perception because she's able to view the final boss using Turn() on her, although she cannot really actually do much while he's zooming, she sees him doing it fine

Last edited:
should be good to apply after the 48h i think

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back