• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Transformers (Universe) CRT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Overlord is comparable to tarn, who the latter claims that Megatron could beat him even if Tarn amps himself with lots of nuke.

So what remains to be decided here, and what can already be applied?

We're apparently waiting for a new beast wars calc, I think. We're waiting for a re-calc of the IDW refinery explosion. And the IDW needs to have it's scaling revised so for the mean time, it's best for IDW to have it's own seperate CRT.

I think all the others have been accepted and agreed upon, not sure

Is somebody already working on the Beast Wars calculation, or should I ask a few calc group members to come here?

Okay, so should I send out a few notifications then?

Shouldn't beast wars Megatron have Possibly or At most High 6-A for being able injure G1 Optimus prime's face with a full powered attack

Can you quote what needs calculating please? Like the highest priority thing.

This feat. The first calc is isn't gonna be used as the size of cybertron is now inaccurate. For the proper size of cybertron, the scans for it are here and here. I made a rough size chart base on those two scans.
I'm not sure I understand what you're doing in the chart you've made. Then again, it's 4:30 am, gimme a break.

So I see that you've made a line across Cybertron, how does that correlate to the size of it? I also see images of Earth, but no apparent scaling of it, nor any apparent way that it relates to the scans you've provided. So could you elaborate with me?

Also the chart was just an idea of how it would look like, based off the scans. and it's not supposed to be 100% accurate. You should base off the actually size using those 2 scans. So don't use it. sorry about that

Last edited:
About the g1 being planet level, weren't the only characters that scale to galvatron were optimus and rodimus?

Still runs into the consistency issue like before with all of the damage from far lower feats.
That's just a problem with Transformers. It's terribly inconsistent. However, several prominent characters tank a Multi-Continent level explosion to the face, so I don't see why we even need to keep talking about this. The Pyro thing still seems ridiculous to me, and Optimus was staggered by the force/propulsion of the shockwave.

That's just a problem with Transformers. It's terribly inconsistent. However, several prominent characters tank a Multi-Continent level explosion to the face, so I don't see why we even need to keep talking about this. The Pyro thing still seems ridiculous to me, and Optimus was staggered by the force/propulsion of the shockwave.
Agreed

It is only one feat, multiple characters were there but it is just one feat.
Pyro’s seems pretty obvious, I don’t see how it is ridiculous.
The shockwave just knocking him back? He is knocked on his stomach and is groaning while smoke or steam comes from somewhere, he is clearly injured.
There is a few other statements too such as the city busting boast. Multi Continental isn’t exactly consistent.

I used the cybetron pic that was in the calc. my bad. just ignore the line
I... what?

I'm not sure what you're asking me to calc here man. The two scans supposedly intended to give me size don't do anything of the sort, and you're telling me that your chart isn't to be used either? Where does the chart come from? How did you come up with it, and how is it supposed to help me calc this?

About the g1 being planet level, weren't the only characters that scale to galvatron were optimus and rodimus?
I'm arguing about downgrading that.

Megatron would also scale. Galvatron isn't as far above 2005 Megatron as people would believe (Megatron even performs a similar feat to Galvatron in the 80s), though he makes every other pre-Season 3 Transformer look like ants.
Overlord is comparable to tarn, who the latter claims that Megatron could beat him even if Tarn amps himself with lots of nuke.
Overlord has far more reason to scale above Megatron than to Tarn. The two haven't even directly fought.
The shockwave just knocking him back? He is knocked on his stomach and is groaning while smoke or steam comes from somewhere, he is clearly injured.
There is a few other statements too such as the city busting boast. Multi Continental isn’t exactly consistent.
To be fair, the amount of feats and statements are about equal. Galvatron does, after all, take comet-busting power.

Last edited:
I... what?

I'm not sure what you're asking me to calc here man. The two scans supposedly intended to give me size don't do anything of the sort, and you're telling me that your chart isn't to be used either? Where does the chart come from? How did you come up with it, and how is it supposed to help me calc this?
As I said earlier, the chart is sort of a rough comparison I made. Based on the 2 scans. Cybertron is around the size of Unicron's torso in here. Earth is around the size of Unicron's hands in here. That is what the chart shows.

However, as I said earlier. It's more of an idea of what the sizing looks like rather than 100% accurate chart. It's better for you to create your own chart base off the scans. As you would be able to make a more accurate one than I can

That's Cybertron. Alright, this was the piece of information I was missing. I know precisely nothing about Transformers, wasn't aware that it was a planet. Just looked like another technological gizmo.

The only issue is that the scans don't show nearly the full body for either thing. Nor are they good images to scale from without this. I really dunno what to do here.

Apparently Spinosaurus did the calc already above. It's waiting for evaluations. Newendigo however requested a calc of this. Mainly the quote in the second panel.

They are typically quite massive, averaging 750 metres-20 miles according to this.

Edit: I've also found information from NASA saying they're commonly 6 - 25 miles in diameter.

Last edited:
There's nothing obvious about Pyro. He came up with a fantasy situation where he's the hero who saves everyone, and estimated on the kilotons required to take him out. Even if Prime is injured, his armor is still completely intact. Perhaps his internal systems were damaged - the panel doesn't make it very clear. I see it more equal to a human having the wind knocked out of him that an actual injury.

To be honest, even I was hesitant to put the feat in the OP because it's a fantasy situation. Although it's consistent with Prime being injured by the shockwave of the kinetic harpoon.

Would Optimus "surviving" the space bridge collapsing on him in AHM give him limited space-time manipulation?

I guess because you'd need hax like that in order to survive something like a space bridge collapsing, and portals defy time and place or something.

It's more of a dumb question than anything. I was just wondering about that feat

There's nothing obvious about Pyro. He came up with a fantasy situation where he's the hero who saves everyone, and estimated on the kilotons required to take him out. Even if Prime is injured, his armor is still completely intact. Perhaps his internal systems were damaged - the panel doesn't make it very clear. I see it more equal to a human having the wind knocked out of him that an actual injury.
Yeah, that estimate is consistent with the other lower-end feats. He should at least be able to estimate something like that. It should be accounted for.

@Emirp Not unless there's evidence. Multiple characters in Transformers have withstood space bridge explosions without space-time manipulation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back