• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Transformers General Discussion

I personally dislike AoE more because: The drones are pathetic, supposedely better then the real Autobots but Cade, Bumblebee and Hound somehow were able to hold off many of them, didn't even felt like they needed the Dinobots, they were that unthreatening.

The first and only time I saw AoE I have no idea who the **** was Stinger because I was sure I saw many red robots like him around, I also dislike how the KSI bots "Transform", the Dinobots were barely there, and the usual bad stick from these movies

TLK might have retconned a lot of stuff, which is pretty bad, but I at least liked... some of the designs, Megatron's never look more sick in Bay movies (Although it doesn't make sense how he goes from Galvatron to Megatron but whatever) and I also like Barricade's new design (Insert complain about not making sense how he was there in the first place). Mind you, lot of stuff to hate there, lots, lots, and losts of stuff to hate there, but the actual Decepticons are distinct and have better designs then the AoE ones so I think it is more pleasant to the eyes

If I had to rate it from best to worst, it'd be DotM, 2007, RotF, and then AoE and TLK are interchangeable to me cause they're both equally sh*t. AoE was the first movie I ever actually had to check what time it was while watching it as a kid. It was boring as hell. TLK is just sh*t and the only good parts are from it being so bad it just ends up being comedic

Is TF One supposed to be in the Bumblebee continuity, or the Michael Bay universe?
It's a brand new thing. I highly recommend it dude, Paramount's awful marketing and release scheduling are REALLY screwing this movie over, and as for now, the bof office is only 90 mill with a 75 mill budget.

Hoping China and Europe saves us because Paramount dumbasses haven't released the movie there yet 😭

It's a brand new thing. I highly recommend it dude, Paramount's awful marketing and release scheduling are REALLY screwing this movie over, and as for now, the bof office is only 90 mill with a 75 mill budget.

Hoping China and Europe saves us because Paramount dumbasses haven't released the movie there yet 😭
It released in china over a week ago I think?

If I were to rank the Michael Bay movies, from best to worst it’d be 2007, DotM, RotF, AoE, TLK.

2007 has a whole lot of nostalgia bias backing it, since it was my introduction to the franchise, but I really enjoy watching it and I’ve rewatched it way more than any other Bayverse movie. Also ‘07 had the best Megatron design and I will not hear otherwise

AoE and TLK are both similar levels of shit. I think TLK is a worse movie overall, but it’s got more things that I find cool on a conceptual level (Megatron and Barricade’s new designs, the knights, Quintessa). AoE is a better movie (but that’s not really a high bar), but the only things I really like from it are Stinger and the Dinobot designs (especially Scorn).

I guess my ranking for all of the movies would be:
S-Tier: One
A-Tier: Bumblebee, 2007, 1986
B-Tier: RotB, DotM
C-Tier: Predacons Rising
D-Tier: RotF
F-Tier: AoE, TLK

1. 1986 movie
  2. Bumblebee
  3. 2007
  4. Dark of the Moon/Rise of the Beasts
  5. Revenge of the Fallen
  6. Age of Extinction
  7. The Last Knight

I have one question, what canon does Transformers One take place in? Is it a prequel to the original, it's own thing, or something else? I'm trying to get into Transformer discussions ever since I saw that film, like, 30 minutes ago. I've seen a decent portion of the franchise but I've never been dedicated to it before

I have one question, what canon does Transformers One take place in? Is it a prequel to the original, it's own thing, or something else? I'm trying to get into Transformer discussions ever since I saw that film, like, 30 minutes ago. I've seen a decent portion of the franchise but I've never been dedicated to it before
Its own thing, the whole thing is essentially "new", not really being a thing before in any TF medis

Like he said. It's meant to be an "entry level" film that anyone can get into. You don't need to know any prior stuff as the movie gives you the basics of all its lore.

Back