• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Transformers General Discussion

I was just about to mention that. Shouls that be FTL?

Most sources agree that Nemesis is outside the solar aystem. Hasbro agrees, Bonaventura agrees, novel agrees (which uses the actual script). A nebula appears in the background in the movie. Would something like that appear that close to Earth?

Optimus in TLK, when he was about to impact Cybertron also seemed to go far enough that a nwbula appeared to be visible in tbe background. Was that inside the sol system? Didn't watch the whole movie since theater.

Official word says outside sol system tho. Also, Megatron got there in a pretty short timeframe. Probably under a day. The nearest star is lightyears away.

Fallen:

Microsecons teleportation.

Can unmake creation.

He channels "unquantifiable" energies.

Written by Simon Furman.

7520418-5148105214-TF2DK.jpg

Last edited:
Regarding Fallen book profile, those same handbooks state that Ironhide has 2 kiloton firepower, Optimus is also in the kilotons range in the first book IIRC, but they downgraded it to 3000 lbs in the secons movie book IIRC.

Ok so I looked at TFwiki, and it claims that there are many contradictions to I. Some say it's a dead moon, some say it's around a dead star, some say it's on Mars, but I find the most likely is Saturn as the planet very much resembles that. The nebulaes seem to be purely for visuals.

Ok so I looked at TFwiki, and it claims that there are many contradictions to I. Some say it's a dead moon, some say it's around a dead star, some say it's on Mars, but I find the most likely is Saturn as the planet very much resembles that. The nebulaes seem to be purely for visuals.
Since most stuff seem to place it outside sol system, including Hasbro and visual effects supervisor Scot Farrar (the last one was the final answer), I would say it is safe to say it is outside sol (that would match the nebula thing).

Also, the ROTF PS2/Wii game version I mentioned before.
This is absolutely not canon, even to the books/comics. From what I can tell, the comics try their hardest to add lore to the movies; the games are just pretty random. Like, a 6 year old kid doing his best to re-create the movie with his toys. The characters in these games would need to have separate pages for it to work, or perhaps just keys on an EU page.

That being said, I'm completely on board with helping out on EU Bayverse profiles. I'll look into it some more after I get a little sleep.

This is absolutely not canon, even to the books/comics. From what I can tell, the comics try their hardest to add lore to the movies; the games are just pretty random. Like, a 6 year old kid doing his best to re-create the movie with his toys. The characters in these games would need to have separate pages for it to work, or perhaps just keys on an EU page.

That being said, I'm completely on board with helping out on EU Bayverse profiles. I'll look into it some more after I get a little sleep.
Didn't say it was canon tho..

1. The aligned thirteen, primus and unicron have no connection to their multiversal singularity counterparts (until the dark spark thing, but then the shroud happened)

Dreamwave Megatron is city block level.

Slag is building level. (Grimlock, who was stomped by Fallen, is stronger probably, but his profile doesn't say by how much).
2. Area of effect is not the same as AP, also those aren't their high end feats. It's been a while since I last read dreamwave, but dreamwave has some pretty high Tier 7 feats. Canon bayverse is baseline tier 7.

2. Area of effect is not the same as AP, also those aren't their high end feats. It's been a while since I last read dreamwave, but dreamwave has some pretty high Tier 7 feats. Canon bayverse is baseline tier 7.
Unlikely that the writers thought of tgat distinction. That's how strong they are. Otherwisr, they would say it is more. It says it has enough energy to decimate a city block.

The only 7-A thing I can remember is the nuke scene from the first mini, which had context to it. (Haven't read the latter half of the continuity yet)

Unlikely that the writers thought of tgat distinction. That's how strong they are. Otherwisr, they would say it is more. It says it has enough energy to decimate a city block.
It's literally stated that Megatron's full power is unknown on the profile. And again, those are not High end feats.

It's literally stated that Megatron's full power is unknown on the profile. And again, those are not High end feats.
What are the high end feats then tho?

I read the antimatter thing as coming from his eyes (like the Marvel incarnation), as in I read it wrong, so fair enough in that regard.

There's this first of all. Devastator does a 7-B feat. It's an old calc, but it isn't exactly unreliable, there are a bunch of other feats that I'm missing out on. But one of the characters do obliterate a city at one point. I'll search for them once I bother making dreamwave profiles. But for now, Low 7-C is staying.

Plus the profile is still in progress.

It wasn't established that Fallen was above Devastator, I think, and Optimus himself didn't wrestle Devastator physically, IIRC but I'll take your word for it.

Several bots do survive hits from devastator and Optimus could harm him despite being weaker

It wasn't established that the fallen was above devastator, but it is implied that the fallen was the strongest character in the comic at the time in one of the guidebooks

Several bots do survive hits from devastator and Optimus could harm him despite being weaker

It wasn't established that the fallen was above devastator, but it is implied that the fallen was the strongest character in the comic at the time in one of the guidebooks
Hmm didn't the same bots get harmed by tanks tho in the sams story? Didn't look like high tech tanks either. And it was implied a nuke would kill them. It killed Defensor who matched Devastator. Whatblevel was that nuke?

Not tier-8, but that nuke ripped Defensor to pieces, and Optimus himself was knocked out by the Tsunami alone. While Optimus was exhausted at that point, he could still crack Megatron's armor 4 pages ago (seemingly moments ago in-story time), so probably wasn't that exhausted.

Another nuke scene (issues 3-4)
Image 1 (Size of the base that got nuked)
Image 2 (size of the base again)
Image 3
Image 4
Image 5
Image 6
Image 7
Image 8

The only reason they are alive is apparently because of the virus that converted matter into Cybermatter.

Hm.

I'm sticking with the Low 7-C thing as of now, as I haven't read dreamwave in a long time. Will update along the way

Bayverse toy bios:

Ironhide/Blackout mountain level (2007 Legends Ironhide/Blackout two-pack):

"When two of the biggest bruisers ever constructed on Cybertron clash, the result is a quaking, roaring fireworks display powerful enough to level mountains. Ironhide is the Autobot weapons master, with millions of years of combat experience and a tactical database including the greatest battles ever fought. Blackout is one of the largest Decepticons ever, with an array of weapons designed just for cracking the armored hides of his Autobot enemies."

ROTF Skywarp (Voyager) personal weapons can level mountains and rip reality into a smear of light. In the Tech Specs of the bio fireblast is 9, while Optimus and Megatron are 10:

"Skywarp has never been interested in power or conquest. He simply wishes to be left alone in his pursuit of knowledge. He joined the Decepticons because Megatron was willing to give him facilities in which to work, and simply leave him alone. In return, he has produced countless powerful weapons and experimental systems for his comrades. He is personally equipped with mighty weapons that can twist the very fabric of reality into a smear of color and light, or rip mountains apart.

From the Mind of Simmons: One of the most dangerous I've found evidence of. Information indicates it keeps to itself, usually on remote islands. I have discovered evidence that at least one island has disappeared - probably destroyed. Sailors in south Pacific report "vortex in the sky." What is this alien doing
?"

Bludgeon and Whirl fight lasts microseconds, faster than the eye can perceive:

"For the first time on Earth, two masters of the ultimate fighting art - Metallikato - face off in a battle to the very end. Wielding ancient blades, handed down through generations of warriors, Autobot Whirl and Decepticon Bludgeon circle one another, every sensor alert for the slightest opening. Though they move slowly and deliberately now, once they strike, the battle will be far too fast for the human eye to see. It will be decided in a matter of microseconds by flashing blades powered by centuries of training."

2007 Mudflap bio (not the ROTF character). Has a molecule edge saw:

"Mudflap long ago earned the reputation as one of the most vicious of the Decepticons, known for turning his molecule-edge saw on weakened or disabled Autobot warriors. Little does anyone suspect, however, but his cruelty arises from his own conflicted feelings about the war. For ages, he has doubted the Decepticon cause, and secretly yearned to join the Autobots. His reputation is so monstrous that Optimus Prime would never trust him, and so he is condemned to continue serving Megatron, and taking out his frustrations on his captives."

Transformers weapons power:
7519506-5558723774-11440.jpg

Nemesis Grimlock's high pressure carbon dioxide gas can destroy its prey's body at a molecular level (I'm guessing the "prey"s are Transformers).

r_nemesis-grimlock-010.jpg

According to Robo-Vision Arcee online bio, Decepticons were working on a star-breaking weapon. The online bio seems lost, so only the TFWiki article remains.

You can place these feats in a blog, you know that?

Also that nemesis prime is one of Unicron's heralds I think

Bayverse toy bios:

Ironhide/Blackout mountain level (2007 Legends Ironhide/Blackout two-pack):

"When two of the biggest bruisers ever constructed on Cybertron clash, the result is a quaking, roaring fireworks display powerful enough to level mountains. Ironhide is the Autobot weapons master, with millions of years of combat experience and a tactical database including the greatest battles ever fought. Blackout is one of the largest Decepticons ever, with an array of weapons designed just for cracking the armored hides of his Autobot enemies."

ROTF Skywarp (Voyager) personal weapons can level mountains and rip reality into a smear of light. In the Tech Specs of the bio fireblast is 9, while Optimus and Megatron are 10:

"Skywarp has never been interested in power or conquest. He simply wishes to be left alone in his pursuit of knowledge. He joined the Decepticons because Megatron was willing to give him facilities in which to work, and simply leave him alone. In return, he has produced countless powerful weapons and experimental systems for his comrades. He is personally equipped with mighty weapons that can twist the very fabric of reality into a smear of color and light, or rip mountains apart.

From the Mind of Simmons: One of the most dangerous I've found evidence of. Information indicates it keeps to itself, usually on remote islands. I have discovered evidence that at least one island has disappeared - probably destroyed. Sailors in south Pacific report "vortex in the sky." What is this alien doing
?"

Bludgeon and Whirl fight lasts microseconds, faster than the eye can perceive:

"For the first time on Earth, two masters of the ultimate fighting art - Metallikato - face off in a battle to the very end. Wielding ancient blades, handed down through generations of warriors, Autobot Whirl and Decepticon Bludgeon circle one another, every sensor alert for the slightest opening. Though they move slowly and deliberately now, once they strike, the battle will be far too fast for the human eye to see. It will be decided in a matter of microseconds by flashing blades powered by centuries of training."

2007 Mudflap bio (not the ROTF character). Has a molecule edge saw:

"Mudflap long ago earned the reputation as one of the most vicious of the Decepticons, known for turning his molecule-edge saw on weakened or disabled Autobot warriors. Little does anyone suspect, however, but his cruelty arises from his own conflicted feelings about the war. For ages, he has doubted the Decepticon cause, and secretly yearned to join the Autobots. His reputation is so monstrous that Optimus Prime would never trust him, and so he is condemned to continue serving Megatron, and taking out his frustrations on his captives."

Transformers weapons power:
7519506-5558723774-11440.jpg

Nemesis Grimlock's high pressure carbon dioxide gas can destroy its prey's body at a molecular level (I'm guessing the "prey"s are Transformers).

r_nemesis-grimlock-010.jpg

According to Robo-Vision Arcee online bio, Decepticons were working on a star-breaking weapon. The online bio seems lost, so only the TFWiki article remains.

So, are these things actually going to be added to the Bayverse?

You can place these feats in a blog, you know that?

Also that nemesis prime is one of Unicron's heralds I think
I guess I could make it one big post next time.

Not Nemesis Prime:

Devastator Vortex Grinder works by generating an artificial black hole:

DOTM novel details:

The reason why the Autobot ship Xantium used human shuttle boosters is because if it used its own engines, it would have created a hole in Ozone big enough that it would make the one already in the atmosphere look like a "gopher hole".
Transformers war apparently destabilized their galaxy according to Dylan Gould
. At first, I thought that may have meant life and order on their galaxy was destabilized. However, he also says that half the galaxy's stars were destroyed, so maybe it is literal. Apparently, the whole galaxy is doomed. Earlier on, he said that planets that had six billion would-be-slaves are rare in the universe, and that is why Decepticons were planning on teleporting Cybertron to SOLS and using the humans as slaves.

Sentinel Prime himself said their galaxy was ravaged by their war. Optimus said to Sentinel when the latter awoke that their whole galaxy, like Cybertron, was dying.

However, I'm not sure if the DOTM galaxg thing would be applicable to the canon. In the main canon Bayverse, Transformers galaxy might be Milky Way as Optimus said in the first movie that they scattered across the galaxy to find the AllSpark, implying that they share the same galaxy as Earth.

So, are these things actually going to be added to the Bayverse?
The toy bios are oftentimes condradicted, but perhaps they apply if they aren't condradicted since they try to expand the film universe and since their background story matches that of the films? But IDK.

I don't think we should use the the toy bio, as they are often contradictory to the source material and contradict themselves

The galaxy things seems to mean their war just spread to many other planets, not the characters damaging the galaxies themselves

Not really for super weapons either. As I stated, The galaxy things seems to mean their war just spread to many other planets

Back