• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Transformers General Discussion

That was a different instance. That one is from the final episode.

Regarding the final episode explosion, AllSpark Almanac says that even Megatron doesn't know how he survived that but thinks that AllSpark energies may have protected him to a point.

Though apparently no such explanation for the first one.

In TLK, when Optimus arrived on Cybertron, there was a Nebuka in the background.

Was Optimus supposed to be inside the Sol System at the time or outside? I forgot. If it's the lattern, I think it's safe to say OP is FTL in flight speed.

Was he? I thought he went past saturn if I recall. I'mma rewatch it. And around that time, I think it was stated that cybertron entered the solar system

Was he? I thought he went past saturn if I recall. I'mma rewatch it. And around that time, I think it was stated that cybertron entered the solar system
There was a planet that looks like Saturn but could be another planet.

Though I just remembered that IIRC, Cybertron was detected by humans at the very start of the movie. Not sure if they detected it inside the Sol system. Optimus arrived on Cybertron AFTER that.

So, if that's true, the Nebula background might be there just to look cool unfortunately, but I don't remember. I last watched this movie in full in the theaters.

So apparently, around the time he crashed, Cybertron had recently entered the solar system. TLK takes place a 2 years after AOE according to TFwiki. And distance between Earth and edge of solar system is 40 trillion KM. That would make our speed: 1418656000 miles per hour or FTL. Seems legit

So apparently, around the time he crashed, Cybertron had recently entered the solar system. TLK takes place a 2 years after AOE according to TFwiki. And distance between Earth and edge of solar system is 40 trillion KM. That would make our speed: 1418656000 miles per hour or FTL. Seems legit
Isnt he like 2.11c?

Couldn't Cybertron just be moving very fast and so it just intercepted Optimus tho?

Also;

How far does Earth tech detect a planet? And can it detect it the way this tech does (zooming into the details of the planet like that)? Looks more high tech.

I checked the script but couldn't find any reference to the solar system.

Where? That would make Cybertron Sub-Relativistic+ or baseline relativistic
I just looked at the online script, IDK the exact scene.

"What do you got for me?

It's an unmodelled perturbation mass...

Look at this. It's amazing this thing flies at all.

Is it some kind of neck cancer?

No. It's much worse than that.

It's a gravitational anomaly caused by a planet-sized object

with a current velocity of 1/10th light speed."

I wish we knew how Quintessa was moving the planet. She had some telekinesis powers (flinging chains at OP), but I don't think it's explained anywhere.

He wasn't really "hit" by it, he more or less just crashed into it. So the feat is inapplicable and completely worthless. And even if we were to assume it did hit him and he survived it. The result would be 2.68382E+15 J or roughly 6 Zettatons, moon level, which is a complete outlier

He wasn't really "hit" by it, he more or less just crashed into it. So the feat is inapplicable and completely worthless. And even if we were to assume it did hit him and he survived it. The result would be 2.68382E+15 J or roughly 6 Zettatons, moon level, which is a complete outlier
Can't Quintessa be pretty durable tho?

She had energy pass through her that could move continents. Not sure how energy passing through goes tho. Some say it could vary and is unknown, but I still felt like bringing it up just in case.

Can't Quintessa be pretty durable tho?

She had energy pass through her that could move continents. Not sure how energy passing through goes tho.
Under normal circumstances, yes, she'd be probably High 6-A for that feat, but Optimus being able to harm her show she's a glass cannon, so her dura doesn't scale

I doubt being able to blow those tents up are anything beyond blackout's current rating which is 8-B, for blowing up 3 planes at omce

Also, one other thing is that Decepticons triggered Krakatoa according to TLK.

C_eGJe1VwAAua3k
It shows Megatron but that has to be someone else since MG waa frozen at that time.

IDK if they used some kind of superweapon but could be that lone robot since he was standing in front of that volcano, so there is that.

Aside from Megatron being frozen, that’s also his TLK design as opposed to his movie 1 design that he had when he first landed on Earth, so that’s pretty questionable.

Aside from Megatron being frozen, that’s also his TLK design as opposed to his movie 1 design that he had when he first landed on Earth, so that’s pretty questionable.
Yeah, that is why I said that can't literally be MG.

That doesn't mean Decep didn't trigger Krakatoa.

I mean, it's still fairly vague and we whether they would scale to anyone. Plus the whole history of transformers and earth in the TLK has a lot of questionable canoncity

I mean, it's still fairly vague and we whether they would scale to anyone. Plus the whole history of transformers and earth in the TLK has a lot of questionable canoncity
The history has been retconned but the intent is clear and canon still. I mean the secret history was a big part of TLK.

Also I’m not sure if causing the eruption would mean they actually scale to the eruption itself. And like Emirp said, we have no way of knowing if that Decepticon scales to anyone.

Also I’m not sure if causing the eruption would mean they actually scale to the eruption itself. And like Emirp said, we have no way of knowing if that Decepticon scales to anyone.
Well, they triggered the eruption, so whatever value that gives.

IDK if some superweapon was used but itnis not shown in the image. It could still be a feat for that Decepticon.

For what it's worth, Guardian Knights are elite TF, yet OP defeated them.

Though I do agree it's vague.

The IDW movie comics and his multiple “deaths” have caused me to acquire a new headcanon that Barricade has an immortal spark just like G1 Starscream, which is why he always comes back.

@Emirp sumitpo
If you notice, in the Blackout video, a truck in the background gets almost completely dissolved. Someone on CV who is good at math calced it to be 15 tons of TNT (he calced the distance to be about 40-41 meters).

Back