• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Transformers General Discussion

So what's the current debate? Trypticon? I assume WfC Trypticon so I'll say that we should probably get the energy attacks calced considering they were decently visible from outer space. I'll see if I can get a scan for it the explosion.

One last thing is that there are apparently explosions on Cybertron visible from space in ROS:

These are either pillars of light, some energy discharged from Cybertron or explosions.

This is how the artist in the same issue drew explosions:

Both have a spikey look to them, so IDK, maybe they are explosions. Those that touch the ship seem to have a similiar shape fo the explosions on Cybertron (besides the ones exploding without touching the ship or anything else in space).

Another explosion ay the end of the same miniseries drawn by the same artist:
I'm not sure what you point is here tho? The explosion of trypticon from what we've seen is nowhere near the magnitude of those other supposed explosions. It doesn't even reach till space.

So what's the current debate? Trypticon? I assume WfC Trypticon so I'll say that we should probably get the energy attacks calced considering they were decently visible from outer space. I'll see if I can get a scan for it the explosion.
We're actually debating about movie starscream's feat of surviving the city trypticon. Although if you could get WFC feats that would be great

Ok. But why did you bring it up? I previously assumee it was related becomes you quoted my post about trypticon with it

Last edited:
We don't really see anyone tank nor survive that. Starscream could be harmed by the 7-B thing and shockwave knocked out by Tunguska. So I doubt either could survive something like that

We don't really see anyone tank nor survive that. Starscream could be harmed by the 7-B thing and shockwave knocked out by Tunguska. So I doubt either could survive something like that
Not saying that characters can necessarily survive that, just listing possible Autobot-Decepticon superweapons.

The thing is, we don't know what cause the explosion in the first place, I don't there was an implication they were caused by super weapons

Other possibilities could've happened tho. It's a pretty ambiguous feat.

Apparently, the switching gears trilogy of books are canon to IDW, I have the first book somewhere, I'll try look for feats there

Ok, so disappointingly, the transformees classifies novels don't have any special feats. However, reverb, the main antagonist of the trilogy, is able to somewhat contend with the likes of optimus, although he ended up getting wrecked. With ancient weaponry, he took on all the Autobots and the military, and had to be defeated by a design flaw. Gears scales to base reverb. Those should somewhat scale to idw movie optimus, making them at most 7-B

There were 2 other feats that were more impressive. Such as bumblebee destroying a wall and the seekers collapsing a tower. But there was a problem with the feat and it couldn't be calced

The tower feat could be High 8-C as that is the AP for breaking a skyscraper in two. And this feat is pretty similar to that, and is likely larger. However that seems a bit like a stretch.

@Emirp sumitpo @ByAsura
Do you think Titan Bonecrusher reacts to laser here? He seems to react to the laser considering that he seems to position his claws just right so the blasts bounce off of them.
XZmVGYpwWADZfBwozDhsMLe98I8tsMFyOK51q8DkTfO59xoWB9nBp6GBAowZIb0TxryQbBrWSzth2Sdn54lNXzFJInpY1cQBFDrJi1eedHt6IZdaFfXTU6klDG3ndj3ViACzaU4=s1600

The Titan Clocker seems to be directly based on the toy version (besides that the Titan Clocker dies on Cybertron). So, I think details established there might apply to the Titan version:
images

It says the blaster he used against Bonecrusher is a laser (it does look like a laser in the comic as well).

I doubt that laser was like an actual laser, because the design of it looks more like an energy blast then a laser one.

Even if it is a laser, you’d have to prove it has the properties of an IRL laser to say it’s light speed or anything like that.

The term laser cannon is pretty common in science fiction. They use it in verses like Doctor Who and Star Wars, yet none of them act like actual lasers.

Do you think a calc for functuonist Primus could work. I'd kinda like to see what AP you'd get for destroying a dozen planets.

Depends, if it is in the same Solar System, probably depending on the size, if it is out, it may be a tad bit more complicated. I thought that it was a common knowledge

I'm assuming it's in the same solar system, as it being in different solar system sounds a tad bit ridiculous. Could using several earth size planets work? I guess the average size of a planter could work if such a thing exists, as far as I know. I think they size of a terrestrial planet could work rather than a gaseous one as world burners are made to attack populated worlds

I think it's been noted that Cybertron is a very unique planet, that is different from the rest of the universe. So I think earth's size should be used. Deception tend to attack organics planets. Also Cybertron is the size of Neptune or Uranus fyi.

Lemme search for it. It should be noted that Cybertron is very much uninhabitable for organic life, for obvious reasons.

I don't know about other countries, but I learned what a dozen is when I had like, 6-7 years on school

Be right back with the result

Nice, shouldn't this be evaluated or placed in a blog? I guess I could use this upgrade the profile later.

Functionist Primus. He was able to tank attacks from several world sweepers. It would also apply for Unicron, but he's already 4-B so nope.

Back