• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Transformers General Discussion

Imagine prime sound wave and universe ramjet in kiss players uwu

Also did you know in kiss players Megatron's tongue was shaped like a di-
Actually isn’t that a clone of Galvatron after his cells flew all across Japan after being thrown there the Rodimus Prime at the end of Transformers The Movie

If someone is willing to read through 2019 IDW, maybe we could start making profiles for that.

I am. There isn't that much feats as of now tbh. I'll read through it again. But as of now, the story is currently before the war is beginning and I'd probably wait a while more. I'll try check tho

I started than dropped some chapters in. I don't know about the others, but I found kinda boring, and G1 Bumblebee being able to go toe to toe with Sixshot is something I very much disliked

I am. There isn't that much feats as of now tbh. I'll read through it again. But as of now, the story is currently before the war is beginning and I'd probably wait a while more. I'll try check tho
I do recall Sideswipe, Chromia and Wingblade surviving a big ass explosion, but can't really calc said explosion due to the panneling

Well technically one of us has to sacrifice themselves once we do JPG1 profiles, since kiss players is canon to that owo
That honestly sounds horrible since the main chunk of Kiss Player's story actually comes from the radio drama meaning one of us has to learn Japanese and listen to it all (since Kiss Players is one of the most important story the Japanese G1 (just below Legends in importance)

I started than dropped some chapters in. I don't know about the others, but I found kinda boring, and G1 Bumblebee being able to go toe to toe with Sixshot is something I very much disliked
I find it strange how savage bee is in this comic, like he needs to chill. The pacing is also somehow too fast yet too slow?

Also I just remembered the Japanese G1 Continuity also has Straxus in it, and I’m not talking about a new version of Straxus I’m talking about Marvel Straxus

I guess we have TFwiki to help us.

Also I guess Devastator is High 8-C via sheer size? I like what they did with the constructicons in here

I find it strange how savage bee is in this comic, like he needs to chill. The pacing is also somehow too fast yet too slow?
I found it somewhat very slow, being honest here, the very few chapters introduced that new Cybertronian which I don't remember the name, that people were saying that he would be turned into Rumble but he just died, and being honest, I didn't care that much for the guy. I think that the only chapter that I really enjoyed was the past of Megatron and Optimus together. Apparently it is not very popular, but I very much enjoy the line of thinking that Megatron and Optimus were friends before the war broke out, and that chapter was mostly that IIRC, some friends chilling out, or Megs remembering the old days, its been a while since I read the comic

Oh, I hate that. In my headcanon scale of everyone, Sixshot would completely trounce Bee.
Sixshot is getting bullied, Bee gives him a run for his money, Wingblade and Chromia actually gave him a fight and he fled, and a new Decepticon out of nowhere threatens the guy, like, bitch, do you know who Sixshot is?

Also I feel like everyone thinks that about Sixshot and Bumblebee

It's actually in a seperate mini series, which is transformers: galaxies. It's way better than the main series. Arcee is also a murderous and overprotective mom lmao

It's actually in a seperate mini series, which is transformers: galaxies. It's way better than the main series. Arcee is also a murderous and overprotective mom lmao
That also sounds amazing lol. Psycho murder Arcee is best Arcee.

Back