• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Transformers General Discussion

Ask Drite, he’s the one that originally brought it up. And Starscream isn’t that much weaker than Megatron, considering that he could harm Optimus in the forest.

I don't know if this counts or not, but Rachet 1v1'd Blackout and killed him in the Autobot 2007 DS Game.
Games definitely don’t scale to movies. Especially considering that Blackout and Starscream are mostly on par, and Ratchet is beneath Screamer.

Its from this guide, said guide states that Ratchet is the only one who could give Megatron a decent fight before being ultimately killed

I feel like I am the only one who finds Furman overrated
Not just you lol

Now that's done. For AP. I used the weight that was from the guides, mainly Optimus who is 4.2 metric tons and 9.1 metric tons for the fallen, and mach 45 instead of 11000 m/s, we get 259.079827915869998 tons for the fallen and 119.57504780114722 for Optimus, 8-A.

Is there anyone willing to calc the feats from the movies, because I doubt all characters scale to 8-A.

Ya know, my PC doesn't have sound so I'll just agree with it. Being honest, Mach 45 its just a little bit over 15000 m/s, and 11k m/s its the bare minimum for meteors, some can go even above 100k m/s

There is 3 feats in priority asked there, not saying I'll calc all of them, but they were posted first, also tomorrow I'll watch some CSGO matches so it'll likely take a while

Alright, so we have 219 Ton The Fallen and Jetfire Prime is superior to him. Noticeably so in fact, because Prime literally tore him apart and punched straight through his Chest like he was on some DBZ Shit and then Crushed his Heart/Spark on some MK Shit.

In Veiled Threat (which takes place between the first movie and ROTF), it is said that USA and Israel, working in conjuction with Ironhide, developed a new type of sabot round. Presumably, that's what the humans were using in ROTF. At least in the IDW/novelverse.

So I read the rising storm and reign of sat scream, and the feats are kind ataken out of context.

Firstly took a ship to earth, and didn't go to it by himself. The ship presumably was destroyed, causing Tunguska, and shockwave got knocked. So shockwave doesn't scale to it. It's like trying to scale a driver to his car in a car crash.

Secondly, starscream escapes and teleports with dreadwing. The one that escapes is actually thundercracker, and it's likely thundercracker escaped the explosion just in time rather then escape it, as he isn't that above the other characters who died explosion. Also, there's no way starscream could've travelled all the way from Cybertron to Mars in just a few seconds

So I read the rising storm and reign of sat scream, and the feats are kind ataken out of context.

Firstly took a ship to earth, and didn't go to it by himself. The ship presumably was destroyed, causing Tunguska, and shockwave got knocked. So shockwave doesn't scale to it. It's like trying to scale a driver to his car in a car crash.

Secondly, starscream escapes and teleports with dreadwing. The one that escapes is actually thundercracker, and it's likely thundercracker escaped the explosion just in time rather then escape it, as he isn't that above the other characters who died explosion. Also, there's no way starscream could've travelled all the way from Cybertron to Mars in just a few seconds
Regarding Rising Storm, while he does board a ship, there is no trace of the ship after the impact, unless the big metal ship is literally vaporized, and SW himself is at the epicenter of the impact.

Image 1
Image 2

In ROS, the ship itself was teleported to Mars (It landed on a Space Bridge), and Starscream was inside the ship. He was inside the explosion. Where do you think all the debris on Mars comes from? You can even see the ship debris come out of the portal, with some debris from the falling portal knocking out the Space Bridge on Mars.

Only Dreadwing teleports.

The how does starscream even appear there? He isn't that fast. The only way he could've made it is if he teleported as well. It's likely dread wind's ship crashed

The how does starscream even appear there? He isn't that fast. The only way he could've made it is if he teleported as well. It's likely dread wind's ship crashee
Starscream was teleported along with the debris.

On panel, it is clear that only Dreadwing himself teleports as only he takes a purpleish shape (meant to show teleportation effect), while Starscream doesn't have it at all.
Fourth panel

You can even make out Starscream's hand in the teleported Nemesis debris on Mars while Dreadwing just arrived.

Clearly Dreadwing teleported on his own without SS.

I think I could let the shockwave thing pass tho. As we see no trace of the ship, and we let the pod thing from the bbb movie slide, so Tunguska could be fine. It could have a "Possibly 7-B"

He escaped the explosion in time, but he didn't tank it directly.

I meant the exploding city
As I said, he was inside the ship, and he Couldn't even finish his sentence before the ship exploded. And in the last panel of the last scan I posted, you can make out SS's hand in the debris, further showings that he didn't escape at all.

The point is that he had escaped the city exploding, so he doesn't scale to city's destruction. I'm not saying he didn't survive the ship's destruction

The point is that he had escaped the city exploding, so he doesn't scale to city's destruction. I'm not saying he didn't survive the ship's destruction
Read the ending of the comic again, Nemesis falling on the city is what causes the city's destruction (as I said, SS was inside the ship as the ship exploded), but because the Space Bridge was activated to teleport the ship away moments before, the destroyed debris of the ship was teleported to Mars moments after its destruction. Again, the ship debris was teleported AFTER the ship already exploded with SS in it.

The sole reason the city exploded in the first place is because the ship crashed on it.

It's a chain reaction. Dread wind's escapes > ship explodes and starscream manages to escape along with ship debris > then city explodes because the destruction of the space bridge causes the destruction of the city

It's a chain reaction. Dread wind's escapes > ship explodes and starscream manages to escape along with ship debris > then city explodes because the destruction of the space bridge causes the destruction of the city
mKfAmLJvYueaZQCBg8Js3x6XXDLmahM-s4oIWWkw0IFFE_6SwGvQJLect1Ci3k9PFUzMg0Kx0crs32bz_cdgQFdIPM_7Yic4NFZA43EM4oem8Vv_r_tA9TEBX5Jt1P772upFuA=s0
dKix560A6p-BJmbgDE4HaCM8FRycaJv0D1qmVZUUZkIPaBeyZOyMkqjLCH1nso9EyKPfbxdbP-uxH8iJUdnd4g-cBr0Mhaj0I5cL0so6qsiOzOaeMQgOp9tf3ZSPixDaGoJIpw=s0

The ship is in the middle of the explosion in the last panel of the first scan. SS was inside it at that moment.

In the second scan, the portal closes after the explosion already destroyed the city. The explosion itself is absorbed after the city is already destroyed.

No evidence that there were two seperate explosions for the ship and the Space Bridge. It is all one big boom.

Fair point, but still, the fact that starscream was inside the ship meaning he was somewhat protected even if the ship torn apart.

In that same and other comics, starscream and other characters like him could be harmed by weapons far weaker than 7-B, and it's likely the explosion is much larger than 7-B as Cybertronian cities dwarves human ones.

Also, the fact, shockwave, who is much stronger than starscream, was in stasis after crashing in his spaceship. Mean it's likely starscream does not scale to 7-B

If starscream wasn't at the center (and due to how big he is, I mean loterally) ISL would apply, which would downgrade Scream's feat by quite a while

Inverse Square Law. Basically if someone is not on the epocenter of a explosion, they really didn't tanked the full thing. I did a calc of someone who was less than 2 meters away, and it went from quite high into 9-A to 9-B

Back