• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Transformers CRT

Dark-Carioca

VS Battles
Calculation Group
Image Helper
Mostly gonna talk about Transformers Prime since that's the one that needs a revision the most. The series' most impressive feat happened at the very beginning, so I decided to calc it = At least 7-B, possibly 7-A.

However, while that may be an upgrade, here comes the downgrade: the 'Planet level' part of those profiles need to be erased from existence as "Galvatron" would put it, because Optimus and Megs' blades at most demonstrate the power to slice through things slightly bigger than them, never a planet (heck at one point it fails to seriously damage a pyramid). Megatron's line of 'tearing this world apart' is only a reference to the threat he now poses with his overwhelmingly powerful weapon and his drive to kill every human on Earth.

For Optimus and Megatron, it'd be "At least 7-B, possibly 7-A, higher with their respective weapons". The blades are definitely stronger than their physical strikes, that much is for certain, but it's unknown degree by how much. The most dangerous thing the blades are possibly capable of doing is one-shotting other Transformers. Arcee believed Megatron killed Smokescreen with one shot and Bumblebee actually killed Megatron with his blade with a single stab through the spark.

Jumping to Bayformers, Megatron pushing the USS Topeka (which weighs 5700-6100 tons) out of the water with one arm easily puts him at Class M, and most other Bayformers should scale to this. Others would be around Ratchet's level of strength.

Feel free to add stuff that needs revisioning, TF fans, I know there's plenty more to add.

There was gonna be an upgrade for the flight speed of IDW characters a while back, in the first general discussion thread. Basically, Astrotrain can fly at almost superluminal and cosmos' beams can go relativistic, prime and soundwave could catch up to them, others will scale to this. The only other thing that needs revisioning is the IDW scaling and that gets pretty messy, as well as the aligned games profiles. I made a calc request for this which may or may not get character speeds upgraded but it has yet to be evaluated

I agree with the Bayverse lifting strength, but I'm neutral on the space bridge explosion.

@Emirp sumitpo Leave the IDW stuff for later. We should focus on what's in the thread for now.

It's been approved so all we need is to apply it to the few Prime/Aligned characters. Granted, as an admin, you're the only one with the power to do so.

I've approved the lifting strength (it's relatively consistent and not debunkable) and will apply it, but only one person agrees with the durability stuff. We need more acceptance for that.

Edit: Two if you count the guy in the blog.

That's who I was counting xD

I showed it to Spino on discord when I first calculated it since he helped me out with it, he said it was fine. So we have two Calc Group member approvals, technically.

That's more of an approval of the calculation than acceptance of the feat itself. For instance, it could be an enormous outlier.

Asura does make a good point there. If there’s no other feats in the series on this level, then it’s definitely an outlier.

...I mean when you think about it, you could argue the same thing about the USS Topeka feat. No one else lifts thousands of tons through sheer brute strength, not even Devastator.

In Transformers Prime we see huge glaciers being split, characters casually creating enormous shockwaves and being able to survive the destruction of massive caves or atmospheric re-entry with no issue, the Nemesis having enough firepower to leave no trace of Manhattan, among other impressive feats I can't remember right now. Sure the space bridge explosion is the most impressive one, as I said above, but hardly the only one of that magnitude. Debatably, there are even crazier ones in the novels but that's touching the realm of canonicity which is not the Aligned continuity's forté.

The Transformers consistently move things that are hundreds of tonnes, so it's not really an outlier.

From what I remember of prime, I don't remember any feats that really contradict the 7-B one?

They do it very easily, though. Plus, it's not even that big of a gap. Large Building level to City level is a gap of thousands.

What are the issues that remain to be solved here?

OK, it is Class M. Could've sworn it was Class 50 before, unless someone changed it before I got the chance to check it again. Anyways, what else needs to be done for this?

ByAsura:

What do you think that we should do here?

So would the 7-B feat be considered an upgrade, because I dont' remember any feats that come close to the 7-B one, other than maybe megatron enduring re-entry. And I don't really remember any feats that would contradict 7-B. Then again, I haven't watched prime in a very long time

Considering the Space Bridge explosion would've literally killed Megatron were it not for the Dark Energon he had in his Spark, even at the best of time I'd be iffy on scaling it. Add that to the fact that he doesn't display any durability feat on this level ever again and I think it's safe to either file it under outlier or extreme survivability.

I am fine with the lifting strength proposal for the Bayverse, neutral on anything IDW, as I don't have enough knowledge on it.

What about the "High 8-C, Possibly 7-B"? Megatron was also able to endure re-entry in the ending of prime

No? Just because he wasn't ruined from the fire or the impact completely doesn't mean he scales. He was also kind of dead at the time and from what little glimpse we see of his body underneath the ocean it's at the very least heavily damaged before Unicron remakes it.

And something the size of Megatron re-entering the atmosphere definitely wouldn't be 7-B.

I didn't mean it would be 7-B, because it obviously won't, I just thought it could be taken into consideration for an upgrade

@All staff members

So what should we do here?

Not staff, but I think the TFP feat is just an outlier unless other feats of its caliber can be found. Everything else seems fine.

@Dark-Carioca You said in the OP that we could add anything to this thread, so would you mind if I added my Bayverse AP revision? I wanna make sure before I essentially highjack the thread lol.

I'm not a staff member but I feel like I should insert come of the things discussed in the general TF thread. Some of the bots are getting upgraded via the calc Lord tracer did. They range from 8-B to possible baseline low 7-C. There was a demolishor calc that yielded 7-C results but was considered an outlier. I did several (rough and probably incorrect ) calcs for jetfire and the constructicons using the same formula as lordytracer's and Long haul and Overload yielded 7-C results while High tower and Jetfire are Low 7-C, the other constructicons are 8-A. Take it with a grain of salt as I'm not the best at maths. And that Devastator one I did does not count

Alright, I’ll throw in the Bayverse revisions now.

I did several calcs here for the various characters in the Bayverse, because all of them share the ability to become protoforms and survive re-entry. And because of these calcs, there’s some upgrades (and better justifications) that need to be done.

8-B
Crosshairs - His calc is on this level.
Soundwave - His calc is on this level. Survived several attacks from Bumblebee before going down. (8-A+ durability)

8-A
Jazz - Can stagger Megatron, cause superficial damage to Brawl, and survive attacks from both. (8-A+ durability)
Ironhide - Can damage those capable of harming him. Survived attacks from Starscream and Blackout, although the former launched him back and the latter left him completely floored. Should be stronger than Jazz. (At least 8-A)
Sideswipe - Comparable to Ironhide. Tanked a point-blank shot from Sentinel Prime. (At least 8-A, Low 7-C durability)
Bonecrusher - His calc is this level. Survived a punch from Optimus, although that punch deformed his face. (At least 8-A)
Ratchet - Sliced off Brawl’s arm. Tanked attacks from Starscream. (8-A+)
Brawl - His calc is this level. (8-A+)
Bumblebee - Killed Brawl. Held his own against Nemesis Prime, but was ultimately overpowered. (At least 8-A+)
Barricade - Matched Bumblebee and survived attacks from Grimlock. (At least 8-A+)
Blackout - Was confident in helping Megatron fight Optimus. Should be comparable to Grindor, as they have nearly identical body types. (At least 8-A+)
Grindor - Could damage Optimus and survive some attacks from him. His severed arm redirected Megatron’s shot. (At least 8-A+)

Low 7-C
Shockwave - Knocked Optimus out of the sky with his cannon. Survived several attacks from Optimus before having his eye ripped out.
Starscream - Easily destroyed Bumblebee’s legs.
Optimus Prime - Overpowered Starscream and survived attacks from him during the forest battle.
Sentinel Prime - Fought and overwhelmed Optimus.
Megatron - Equal to Optimus. Defeated Sentinel Prime.
Galvatron - Fought with Optimus.
Grimlock - Somewhat comparable to Optimus and survived several hits from him.
Create-A-Bot - Hurt and killed Optimus or Megatron depending on the game.
Lockdown - Easily overpowered Optimus on two occasions.

This is the new scale that would need to be made.

I’m willing to look over this when I have the time and evaluate it to the best of my ability and knowledge. Though, out of curiosity, why am I being asked to assist with a Transformers CRT? I don’t believe I have been involved with this verse previously.

Back