• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Transformer Movie Questions from someone who gained sudden interest in the franchise

So, I just saw the Rise of the Beasts, and it was an alright movie for the most part. I saw most of the Micheal Bay movies and don’t remember much about them. I decided to look at the profiles and have 2 questions

1. Why are the transformer movies separated as different versions (Micheal bay and the 2018 reboot). From my understanding, Bumblebee and RotB are meant to be prequels to the Micheal Bay movies. Just wanna know why they are separated

2. Why isn’t there a profile for the Fallen? Not much of a question, but I’m rather curious on why most of the profiles cover events of the movie but the main antagonist of the movie doesn’t even have a profile.

1. Why are the transformer movies separated as different versions (Micheal bay and the 2018 reboot). From my understanding, Bumblebee and RotB are meant to be prequels to the Micheal Bay movies. Just wanna know why they are separated
They aren't prequels. They're a new continuity.
2. Why isn’t there a profile for the Fallen? Not much of a question, but I’m rather curious on why most of the profiles cover events of the movie but the main antagonist of the movie doesn’t even have a profile.
Not every character has a profile since not everyone knows how to code it properly.

Why isn’t there a profile for the Fallen? Not much of a question, but I’m rather curious on why most of the profiles cover events of the movie but the main antagonist of the movie doesn’t even have a profile.
I'm working in Fallen's profile

They aren't prequels. They're a new continuity.

Not every character has a profile since not everyone knows how to code it properly.
What’s different about it that separates it from the Bay franchise? It just straight up looks like a prequel at a glance unless I’m missing something

Of course not everyone does, but I don’t think that’s the reason Fallen doesn’t have a profile. I was just sorta hoping I can get someone to make him a profile

They're reboots. It's been confirmed by Hasbro and the director, and the events that happen directly contradict that of the Bayverse.

Because the live action Fallen is part of the Multiversal Singularity Fallen, and his profile isn't done yet.

Back