• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Would anybody consider or allow bollywood characters to have profiles here?

Upon recently viewing movies such as Pathaan I think there are a few characters who could possibly get profiles on the wiki. This is different to composite actor profiles as each of these are individual and notable characters who have been in several movies before, which I will be giving some examples upon especially with the introduction of shared universes:

One of the most major ones I think could get profiles are ones from the YRF Spy Universe, this is a shared universe of currently 4 movies with a 5th one coming out late 2023, and the most recurring character in them is called Tiger, I think he has pretty good feats throughout the three movies he is in to warrant a profile as well as other characters in them.

Some other notable characters featured are Krrish from his three movies.

I think the character with the highest feats from an indian movie I have seen is probably Chitti from the Robo series. I mean these videos should be self expanatory as to why I think he is unless someone knows one with higher feats.

Yeah I'm pretty sure nothing is stopping people from making Bollywood movies profiles, it's just that there has to be people to make the pages.

one thing, make sure to not make profiles for any legitimate gods or religious entities if they are present in the movies unless they are shown very differently from real interpretations. If nothing of that nature is present go ahead and have fun
Yeah, I was not intending to do this unless they are different. I know this wiki already has a bunch of fictional interpretations of Hindu gods like the ones shown in SMT and RoR as examples so I do know if there's ones that differ enough then they can be used.

Yeah, I was not intending to do this unless they are different. I know this wiki already has a bunch of fictional interpretations of Hindu gods like the ones shown in SMT and RoR as examples so I do know if there's ones that differ enough then they can be used.
Taqdeerwala.

He is pretty much like a mini Superman with all his sun light absorption shenanigans.

Hmm what else. Telekinesis and Superhuman Attributes. That's about it.

I think characters like Chitti could get to town level maybe if you consider the stuff he's done with like absorbing materials to increase his size and also his feats with his many clones

i once thought about making profiles for indian serials but i gave up. I am going to be honest most indian serials are trash and the writers keep streetching out the plot. Going through them all to make profiles is not something i wanted to do. If anyone else is feeling masochitic enough to torture themselves fine. Bollywood characters mostly are in the tier 9 category. Only exceptions are fantasy or sci-fi genre which is rare.

Bhavani had crazy telekinesis. By slapping his thigh and beckoning with his finger, he can pull or push any object. At first it was just meme, when he pulled a chair. Then near the climax, he moves an entire train.

Edit: Found the scene.

Back