• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Transdualism in WoD

I am not a Staff Member obviously but Ultima and Wokistan both agreed to Type 3. The only person opposing this is Matt, so it looks like most people and Staff on the thread are for Type 3 Transduality WoD.

Antvasima said:
Can some staff member(s) provide a summary of the premise and conclusions here?
The premise is that WoD has Type 3 Transduality, so due to this various being in the franchise should be 1-A. For conclusions I believe @Ultima Reality and @Wokista are fine with a 1-A upgrade, but did recommend that Udl contact @DarkLK , @Sera EX, and @Azathoth the Abyssal Idiot since they're more experienced with the 1-A rating.

"Nevertheless, I do believe WoD does qualify for Type 3 Transduality now, looking at those scans, and by extension, 1-A."

This is what he said verbatim.

Matthew Schroeder said:
Ultima never said he was fine with 1-A, people keep putting words in his mouth.
Ultima did say he thought it was 1-A, but said that it was beyond him. But from what I got in his view it looks 1-A.

Hl3 or bust said:
Isn't it possible to have type 3 and not be 1-A?
According to our page, Type 3 is only given to 1-As. So presumably no.

Well, I am neutral about this, as I am not well informed enough. Feel free to contact the staff members that Qawsedf linked to.

Qawsedf234 said:
Antvasima said:
Can some staff member(s) provide a summary of the premise and conclusions here?
The premise is that WoD has Type 3 Transduality, so due to this various being in the franchise should be 1-A. For conclusions I believe @Ultima Reality and @Wokista are fine with a 1-A upgrade, but did recommend that Udl contact @DarkLK , @Sera EX, and @Azathoth the Abyssal Idiot since they're more experienced with the 1-A rating.
I did message Azzy and Sera, But Azzy never responded and Sera chose not to join, I believe I contacted DarkLK but I don't believe he's responded

Talking with Ultima on Discord I know that he only said that because debating with Udl was such a headache he didn't want to bother anymore. Which is how Udl handles all his threads, Argumentum Ad Exhastion.

Okay, Matthew, can you stop your personal attacks against me.

Just because I can handle your arguments and give counter points doesn't mean I'm being dishonest, and all you're doing is pulling a red herring and trying to discredit your detractors.

Do you have a valid reason for all this or are you going to keep making personal attacks?

Well, I am uneasy with allowing a 1-A upgrade based on relentless arguing for months without any confirmations from our experts. You can try with Assaltwaffle as well if you wish.

And furthermore, in response to your "Debunked time and time again" it wasn't debunked, the last 1-A WoD thread was closed because we were supposed to debate on Discord, but you chose not to debate me and tried to proxy via Assault.

So, please dont make false accounts of what happened.

@Ant The only real people arguing against this were Ultima and Matt. Now it's Ultima who eventually agreed until futher notice. Wokistan agreed. As did other users. The only person expressing opposition is Matt who isn't ever going to agree. I don't think this is any basis for not allowing it. If you want futher input we can just wait.

Matthew Schroeder said:
Talking with Ultima on Discord I know that he only said that because debating with Udl was such a headache he didn't want to bother anymore. Which is how Udl handles all his threads, Argumentum Ad Exhastion.
I never said that, though? I just said that I was unsure if 1-A WoD would actually get past other Staff Members who are way more rigid about this stuff than me. You must have misinterpreted my wording.

Antvasima said:
Well, I am uneasy with allowing a 1-A upgrade based on relentless arguing for months without any confirmations from our experts. You can try with Assaltwaffle as well if you wish.
It's not based on arguing relentlessly, its due to the fact ive proven that they transcend the Concept of Duality which is 1-A, the fact that they transcend a Nigh-Infinite collection of Platonic concepts and Nigh-Infinite Collection of Archetypal lies.

I myself have spoken with Ultima on discord as well, and he never said all this stuff that Matthew is claiming.

It appears that he cannot formulate a proper argument against this so is going for personal attacks and attempts to discredit me.

Well, I suppose that there seems to be reasonable support for this then, but I would still prefer some input from the 4 members who actually properly understand these concepts. You can tell them that I sent you if you wish.

Matthew Schroeder said:
This is going to be my last post here.

Now, I'd like to point out that all of the relentless trashtalking that you get from both within and outside of the Wiki is really uncalled for, mostly. But, putting it bluntly here, the attitude you've been continuously showcasing as of late really doesn't help your case.

This isn't the first time you've just popped into a thread just to make pseudo-arguments of like 3 short paragraphs and then remain silent, or to just call a user biased or something of the sort. Being extra blunt here, yes Udl has attitude problems and can come off as pretty damn arrogant when debating, but you are an Admninistrator; You are supposed to keep users and threads much worse than him from going rampant, not act exactly like them. This is just making you seem no different from like, SeryuShin or some dumb staff from the dark ages.

For real Matt, you're better than this :c

I will say what I type gets lost in translation, and without inflection, i sound livid, but me and Qa are (I'd like to say) friends and we've been debating with each other non-stop for 2 days.

I dont sound as angry as I come off in text, I sound more tired/half-asleep more than anything XD

I would appreciate if somebody asks Assaltwaffle and Kaltias to comment here as well. I think that they know about these concepts as well.

However, they have retired from the staff, so they might refuse.

i sound livid, but me and Qa are (I'd like to say) friends and we've been debating with each other non-stop for 2 days.

A bit off topic, but yeah I think we're on good terms. Even if I find how you scale things to be a bit frustrating at times. Text just has no personality associated with it, so its easy to misunderstand something or get further frustrated in a continuous debate; especially if it goes on for awhile.

But on topic less stop with the personal attacks.

Remember then i told you that if you get more scans and stuff you might be able to proof 1A in chat? Yeah, mistakes have been made...

First Witch said:
Remember then i told you that if you get more scans and stuff you might be able to proof 1A in chat? Yeah, mistakes have been made...
Are you on board? Are you coming aboard our train?

So. are we done here?

Since there is an overwhelming agreement to little or no opposition?

I would prefer if we wait a bit for DarkLK, Sera EX, Azathoth, Kaltias, and Assaltwaffle.

Sera and Azzy haven't responded to me.

Assault was on board last time.

Kaltias, I'll message her

DarkLK, I messaged him we're talking on his wall.

Assault agreed with my interpretation last time before the thread got closed

DarkLK thinks it is Transdualism, but he doesn't see the 1-A stuff so I showed that him, he's then gone to sleep.

Okay, let's wait for DarkLK to wake up then.

So, anyone else gonna make a comment?

Any one else want to ask questions or something?

Bumping will not cause anything to happen.

We preferably need some confirmation from people who understand the 1-A system well.

Back