• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Transcendent Reiatsu in Bleach

gerard wasn't frozen but was still reduced to a pile of rubble after byakuya's attack

either he was frozen or we should add transmutation , petrification or matter manipulation to byakuya because it doesn't make sense otherwise.

gerard was still moving but was still heavely frozen by toshiro twice , once with his four second freeze , the second while gerard was holding him

all i see him move in this page is one eye and it look quite frozen alright : https://www.***********.net/bleach/671/17

I don't remember Hitsugaya's Ice removing durability, matter of fact if Byakuya wasn't that strong he wouldn't had shartter the ice in the first place given that Gerard had trouble breaking out the second time as you said.

if it froze him from the inside out , it will loose durability

toshiro and byakuya were planning of doing this combo attack even before he got his adult form :https://www.***********.net/bleach/668/14

if byakuya were already able to roflstomp gerard ,why would he wait for toshiro to freeze him , toshiro didn't had powernull in this form so there is no point.

all the clue point to the fact that byakuya wouldn't be able to kill gerard without toshiro freezing him from the inside out and thus reducing his durability

Byakuya used Toshiro Tag team to hold back on his power as he mentioned that they were all getting tired. He was saving power and stamina. Byakuya could block an attack from Gerard in a stronger form with ease.

could have used senkei ougi all the same with the same stamina usage while toshiro or zaraki grabbed his attention or just straight up in his face if he was so powerfull that he could easily block attacks from a stronger gerard later on .

huh...that is the litteral same attack that byakuya use to destroy gerard head : https://www.***********.net/bleach/671/17

i'm saying that if toshiro's ice didn't reduce durability , he could have used that at any moment in the fight and have the same result but he didn't and specifically waited for toshiro to freeze him

I can make no sense of it besides Byakuya saving energy, either that, or Gerard has somekind of resistance to power null since he can still use the Miracle after been frozen when Hitsugaya's normal attacks can negate Huffnung.

Last post on the subject , i'll resume my argument if a crt is made :

gerard having resistance to powernull( now that i think about it it's weird he doesn't have it on his profile) and toshiro's ice reducing durability if the target is frozen to the core is more logical.

Byakuya isn't the type to sit on his ass all fight if he thought he had the ability to roflstomp gerard with a simple attack from his bankai .

also , on this page , toshiro seem at the end of his life while byakuya seems perfectly fine and dispaly no fatigue whatsoever , not even a drop of sweat , in fact in the whole fight , byakuya has never been depicted as strugling for energy or stamina

https://www.***********.net/bleach/672/6
he even ,as you pointed out , casually block an attack from a stronger gerard and still don't display any fatigue .

Back