• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tower of God page creation, revision of current profiles and addition of new ones

Status
Not open for further replies.
While looking over some profiles, I found that the ToG verse is lacking a page of its own and some of the statistics on the current profiles are outdated or seem unjustified. I was wondering if fellow users could help me in making a page for it, revising some statistics and updating/adding the profiles. There have been some new feats for the ones we have here, Ha Yuri Zahard and Twenty-Fifth Baam.

Bumping this with an update as I have the time. I have a draft ready for the page, which I'll post below for review, and I'd like some discussion about the stats of the characters we have as they seem quite arbitrary, especially the AP and Speed, due to lack of feats stated in the profiles.

The draft as of now:

"What do you desire? Money and wealth? Glory? Honor and pride? Authority and power? Revenge? Or something that transcends all of them? Whatever you desire - is in here. Tower of God."

Summary of the plot
The story centers around a boy called Twenty-Fifth Baam, who has spent his life trapped beneath a mysterious tower. Chasing after his only friend, he manages to open a door into the Tower, and must now face challenges at each floor of this tower as he tries to find his companion.

Power of this verse
The verse is fairly average in terms of power, with some of its mid tiers in the Town Level range and top tiers being in the Mountain to Island Level range. The god tiers are at least Island Level and may go up to Country Level, possibly Continent Level in power.

Supporters and Opponents
Supporters:

RegisNex1232

Opponents:

Neutral:

Character Tiering
God Tier:

Phantaminum

Enryu

Urek Mazino

The Guardians

Zahard

The 10 Family Heads

Top Tier:

Ha Yuri Zahard

High Rankers

Rankers

Mid Tier:

Twenty-Fifth Baam

Hoaquin

Low Tier:

Koon Aguero Agnis

I agree. Many of the pages have little reasoning for the statistics conveyed and no links to provide evidence. The draft seems fine although I think a logo should also be implemented.

I have a logo I found, but I was just wondering about some of the stats. Could we place most of them at Unknown instead?

Ok, so I've changed the pages. Now is it possible to discuss the possible stats for them? I can easily find feats for the characters if you have any questions.

at the very least most of their states should be superhuman since most regulars in training are close to superhuman level since its not easy to be a regular as it is shown. Quant while holding back is said to have movments that are beyond human limits as shown he was able to dodge a stab that was close to him and in a difficult posistion to move from yet still was able to jump and land on the same foot. Baam was able to move a larg distance in a blink of an eye after his 5-6 year training and he wasn't being serious and was able to match Mule Love who was able to cross around half of a large bathroom and reach the connector before Bam did when he was within inches away in an instant.

Theres a lot feats in the series but its tough to properly evaluate them, while I won't say its impossible but it will take a lot of time and concentration to properly evaluate them.

here's something you can work with, Hatsu in the begining of the serious could break a steel knife (I assumed it was steel base on the color) with his strength alone and steel has a breaking point of 40000 PSI which is around 28000 TSM which is around Multiblock level at 8-A at his known weakest point( at least I think thats how it works I could be wrong on that). its a start for now and its clear that this is nothing for an advrage regular but its something to work with.

Perhaps you could make a new thread and post all the feats you can find or request some of them to calced here so that they can be evaulated.

We don't have any experts on the Tower of God verse, I think and Regis seems to have disappeared or has forgotten about this thread.

Edit: I'll message Regis about this.

alright I'll get it up as fast as I can. I should be able to find some that should be calcuated but I just don't know how to calculate them.

I've been meaning to do this for a while but haven't had the time to due to exams and lessons (I've also just started uni, so there's that as well). Nevertheless, I'm making a series of blogs showcasing not only the feats, and their calculations, but also explaining the ToG verse to a newcomer to the series (including details like the magic system, structure, geography, politics and so on). I'll finish my first blogs by the 24th/25th hopefully along with some Season 1 feats for Baam and the others.

when it's complete would you mind posting the website her or at least let us know where to find it. would be nice to get a good look at the ToG series at a technical stand point it deservs it after all.

I don't know if this is place to ask this so sorry if it isn't. However, I have a question. When was Baam revealed to possess immortality?

while I can't say if it is or not but to anser your question, any residence in the tower that can Manipulate Shinsoo basically have their growth stunted. so they can live for a very long time. Kaiser lived for over 1000 while yuri lived for over 600 years. Baam's Immortality is linked to that.

So hows this page comming along

Considering how popular the manhwa is I thought it would have been finished

You should try ranking the characters in terms of strenght and then powerscale them to each other

This is just my personal suggestion, but if we use the in universe ranking systme as the base of the teiring on the page we might be able to get an understanding on their strength. Of course its only a basis and we should use acutal feats and calcs for any proper teir but it could be a good starting point and reference.

Capturar
I can't remember any speed feats(unless we count Ran's lightning as real lightning) but we could scale all the god tiers based on this.

That was Urek vs 43rd floor gaurdian right?

Also, I think the entire 43rd floor (Floor of Death) is made of the corpse of the Guardian, so they could maybe be made country level via sheer size?

there's Koon blocking a sniper bullet in season one?

that was Enryu not Urek although he would scale to Enry since their in the same general ball park.with Phantam being way higher(possibly)

The only the livable section of 43rd Floor is under the Guardian while the rest outside isn't, although it probably took up a large area of the Floor.

So, Mountain/Country level god tiers?

For top tiers there's Yuri vaporizing a huge chunk of rock in one of the recent chapters(i think), that attack she used against Karaka and she was going to lift this:
E20111111193437_imag001_012.png

For Rankers the best i can think of is the attack Lero ro used during the workshop battle

For Baam, well....... he didn't die when fighting agains't Love

well Guardians are rulers of their Floor and each floor is about the size of north amarica so its possible Continent but that is debatable.

High- Rankers could range from town- maybe Island. Highrankers are said to be equivelent to nukes and the battle between Yuri and karak was said to be a natrual disaster for Regulars. Yuri's Rose attack compltely dwarfed the Name Hunt Station and she's considered inexperience when compared to older High-rankers.

For Rankers it could be between building to maybe town.

Regulars could be between street to possible building, this guy is capable of cutting off an arm with just a needle and he's a Regular in training.

Here's a possible teiring for here, for just regulars to High-rankers with the expection of top 17.

Regulars- 9-C to 8-B

Rankers 8-B to Low 7-B

High-Rankers Low 7-B to High 6-C

its just an assumption with equal difference between the different ranks in series with this guy to represent what the minimum requierment for beign a Regular and Yuri haveing an attack like this and was holding back.(best to have the chapters as individual pages but if not its near the end.)

we have Yuri with her K9 Finger Flick, Nuclear Punches, and what Mountain Showers? Let's see what Urek will do to top that off.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back