• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tower of God page creation, revision of current profiles and addition of new ones

Status
Not open for further replies.
speciffically no, but considering that Baam was able to do an attack like this which not only did that much damage but also send the shockwaves throughout the floating island next to them and the fact that he's a D-regular opens the possibility to 8-B for top teir regulars. Also Androssie did this and she was an E-Regular at the time.

For Rankers there's Lero ro and his battle againts another Ranker here and that looked like it could easily do some good damage.

Like I said it's more an assuption with teir equally spread out between the three Ranks and any proper teir levels should be left to feats.

Regulars has a ranking systme that range from E-A and Baam is at D probably C at that point in the series, its the reason why I have different teirs for regulars because D regulars are stronger, normally at least, then E regulars so having Baam at city-block unless that attack did have an output of city-block wouldn't work.

for Urek that'll be fine since he's comparable to Enryu for yuri her strongest personal attack is her Rose shower and visually its larger then a city, and then there's 'true power Black March' and that's a completly different beast all togethe.

The feat from Androssi seems to be the most impressive so if someone is willingly to calc that, this should scale to baam from the start of season 2, and then there's the torn, the souls, and "the power" wich probably makes him comparable to a ranker considering that he defeated kaiser.

Elaine is still a Regular even with 1000 years because she didn't really do much during that time, Even vied her as an old student rather then anything impressive, prespectivly at least. also there's by that logic Androssi would be comparable to a ranker since she is also able to defeat Elaine. there's also the twin princess that are probably more powerful then Elaine.

If your talking about Baam's statment about Elaine being able to become a Ranker that just mean that if she actually tried to climb the tower and aimed for the position then she could become one but since she stayed at floor 39 and didn't bother growing stronger beyond what was needed I doubt she's Ranker Level.

Oh my God Urek! 1 f$&king %! 1 f$&king % did That! Baam and the others have a long way to go before they can ever get on that level.

Greatest finger poke I ever say.

question do you know how much voltes is needed for electricity to fry a human being? I'm asking becasue that is usaully the end resalt after Ran faces againts weaker apponents. the earliest is when he one shoted that four arms guy at chapter 39, at least I think he chared him. If not then he deffinetly did during the hell train arc in 116.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back