• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tower of God General Discussion Thread Part 4

I mean, I see no sense in Dowon leaving Koer alive, after everything he did to her younger sister, moreover she says she ended up with the thing that her ancestors promised to protect, that implies she killed him and ended up with the royal lineage of her country.

Besides that, do you think Yama's Complete Transformation has Resistance to Mind Manipulation? Since he stated that he could probably break free from Yasratcha mind control with complete transformation, what he did later and it is implied that Yasratcha cannot control Yama in this state (since if he were able, he would have done it before colliding with Yama, considering Yasratcha's lazy personality, he could have simply make Yama to stop before he managed to get close to him to attack, but he didn't)

Yea that's definitely is resistance^ he is basically stating it.

....I jsut realized. Yasa has some good ass mind hax.

But unfortunately it only works on his blood ƒÆǃÆǃÆÇ

The Nest arc can be hyped to be the craziest up until now:

Cha/Dowon/Kallavan/Yasratcha/Maschheny/Jinsung Ha/Yama/Doom/Evankhell/Karaka/White/commanders from 5th squadron/White/Possible Lo Po Bia beasts

The only thing missing is freaking Urek.

My most wanted character right now is Grace Mirchea Luslec it would make sense but I don't know I feel like someone really high up there from F.U.G will appear but not the Boss himself.

Yeah, I have high expectations that The Nest Arc is going to be the Marineford Arc of webtoons

Also how do you think it will be Yama's Full Body Complete Transformation? I think Yama will literally be turning into a giant dog with red hair and claws as well as having shinsoo overflowing in his body

Ah, I forgot Kell hellam.

Pffff... And Baam will get even stronger... Pfff... so much hype. ToG hasnt disappointed me yet.

And we still havent seen the 10 heads in action. Pfffff....

Honestly, Yama is currently the character with the fighting style I like best, although he is a Fisherman who fights hand-to-hand combat, he still uses ranged attacks at the same time

Someone here thinks that Khel Hellam saying he can defeat Yama's Complete Transformation was him underestimating Yama's power and a little arrogance or he was confident because of his special powers (Such as seeing the fate, Vector Manipulation via arrows trails and Ancient Power) instead of sheer power? I mean, Yama was very calm and casual during the entire fight with the Elder and said that this was only the beginning, while Khel Hellam showed to be tired in that period of time that they fought

Wow, Yasratcha slaughtering the canine people was a heavy blow to FUG's hopes, Yama will certainly participate in this war, probably just wanting to kill Yasratcha

First, why Soo-oh was blaming Baam? I understand the point of it, being frustrated that they have never at least won a single fight against the Zahard's Empire for millennia, but wouldn't the result have been worse without Baam in interfering to withdraw Yama's Slayer title? If it weren't for Baam, Khel Hellam would have to fight alone against the Zahard's Army controlling the canine people via Yasratcha

Hwa Ryun has returned and it seems that she still calls Baam "My God"

It looks like it's confirmed that currently Base Baam is stronger than Adori Zahard in her days as a Regular, being capable of fightning a Ranker as a C-Rank Regular while she does it as a A-Rank Regular, lol, I like how that fight between Baam and Ranker will shake the Tower, the FUG having a person who's potential is far higher than the strongest person of Zahard's Empire after Zahard himself obviously

That low ranker being like "Imma scare this regular and be done with it".

Baam: Omae wa mou shindeiru.

Ranker: Naniiii?!?!?!?

How can you discuss those when we have only seen Kallavan and recently Yasratcha from one side and Karaka and Yama from the other.

And in both cases the Commanders had the upper hand, though full force Yama is still to be seen (or full force Yasratcha).

Tower Of God looking good

Noblesse looking good

God Of Highschool looking good ( I did not even know that it was getting an Anime )

Really exicted to watch the 3 Kings of Webtoon.

Back