• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tower of God General Discussion Thread Part 4

It has to be good. This is a project/work that would decide the fate of other manhwas or webtoons getting animated or not. It would be in their best interest to not screw this up else webtoons may never get animated again. People might not even support the idea anymore.

Should we give White (Post-Clone Absorption) the tier likes this: Small Country level+ (same reasoning as the original profile), Varies up to likely Country level with Sword Creation? Since his power varies depending on the sword he can create, but we know that his peak at this form is with Spinel, his strongest sword currently (likely Country level)

Did u guys see the spoilers for one of the next chapters!? Gonna be so lit. The Squadron 4 Commander got shown. He is Khuns brother lol.

This latest chapter tho!!! This arc has finally come to an end and the wya it came to an end was freaking fantastic!!! A Enormous ass Snake with colorful eyes towering in the sky around the Nest!!

I really feel like something big is gonna happen in this next arc which will change the Tower.

Enryu The Red Tower said:
Should we give "at most Country level" to Yuri, Evan and those who scale to them? Since these two besides Garam could threaten Hell Joe Transformed, or am I wrong?

Hmm I agree with this for now. I'm reading this arc again anyway

Can anyone here explain to me what Dowon's flowers did to Koer (The former King of the Land of the Peach Blossom)? I didn't quite understand what happened in that scene, but I know that she killed him

Does anyone think Yama vs Yasratcha will be the main fight of the Nest Arc?

Naw not the main but definitely one of them. Cause if Kall is gonna be there then no Bam and Yama and White and Karaka gotta fight him...wait that's a stomp definitely

I'd give it a try. "Erasing from existence" is just a fancy name to say that someone was reduced to "nothing".

Mr Chairman didnt leave a trace behind when he got poofed ny Dowon.

No blood, no shred of cloth, I think it can pass by EE.

Back